FTSS

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

terminator

FTSS

Post by terminator »

Dear FT community,
I have been the duke of FTSS for many many years, I have watched it's empire grow and fall. Every year I strived towards the goal of a permanent empire. This was a false dream, I always had the shadow of doom behind every action I made. The more time I invested in the base, the stronger it became, however building more only delays the true fate. I made the other post about neutrality more as something to be a thought process rather then actually be important. It showed my goal , and reality, and how far I was from it. I made this decision not for my friends, but to my builders. They have sacrificed their time towards something that wasn't even their. I intent to preserve this in amber for as long as possible. Some will hate me for this, but my intention will be in the end, the best possible one.

Sincerely,
Terminator
Ex-Duke of FTSS
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
SK1976

Re: FTSS

Post by SK1976 »

? ? ?
DUKE of SK-Clan
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

terminator wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:32 pm Ex-Duke of FTSS
You gave it up?
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

bro - heads up !!!

Never Give Up !
DUKE of SK-Clan
terminator

Post by terminator »

LostKnight wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 3:38 pm
terminator wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:32 pm Ex-Duke of FTSS
You gave it up?
Yes and No,

Did I give up my buildings? Yes. Did I give up being part of a clan and helping others? No. I made FTSS to lead my friends toward a goal of increased success. When I first started, I was forced to choose a side, at the time it was like ADIK vs raw, I choose ADIK. It would have been impossible to build alone without a parent clan. I built many bases based off parent clans. Recently I said, no, I want it on my terms, on my liability. For this, I moved to an unprotected territory, completely surrounded by people I had never met, in other words my goal. This was my test to prove how well I truly was as a leader. I was able to forge alliances, and proclaimed a stature of neutrality. This was a success in my eyes, I could and forever continue this fight. Then why did I give up? Over my bonds I personally had to forge, I became attached to them, my failure to protect my allies eventually overcame my selfishness of protecting my own clan, and it made me sad. I realized what I truly was after, was the forging of friendships and unity of my equals. I was fighting towards a goal of survival for myself, I could have continued, but my morals made it less and less to go towards this goal. Independency is a fight one has, but in the end, I believe, they will always return back to friendship. I did my fight, I proved myself, and it was my time to return. I relinquished my control towards those who still believe in their fight, and hopefully will pass it down if they had the similar realization as I did, as a tradition, it would be sad for the heritage of FTSS to be forever lost, so for all future leaders of FTSS, I ask you keep this heritage and pass it down.
Did I truly give up? I don't believe I did. I merely realized my morals didn't align with my fight anymore. I have ended my act of neutrality, and shall join my friends to which I will forever be loyal to, I proved I can lead a clan, but it's not what I enjoy, it's creating bonding friendships, and fighting towards a cause.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

↑↑↑ Gets a standing ovation from me! ↑↑↑

Keep looking ahead with your goals!
I was always AFK!
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

So It's my time to lead FTSS... i never thought i would. I promise you that i will protect and lead this clan to Victory.
and if you ever choose to come back, FTSS will accept again the first old Leader. Terminator.

I won't dissapoint you, FTSS is now my family home. You have my word and a Ghost's word means ALot.
Boo
Leone

Post by Leone »

Good luck both of you
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

_NICKPAN_ use to hide under my bed at night.

Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck chased him away.

Glad to see the 'sheet' is still 'dead' and kicking.

As Leone said Good Luck to both of you.
I was always AFK!
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Can confirm. A ghosts word definitely means a lot.