Since when are completed buildings considered spam?

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Since when are completed buildings considered spam?

Post by Mr_Maks »

Yes, our team built a 600 and 200 level fence for a tactical attack.But why should they be considered spam if they are built?How can ready building can be spam?
How can it happen that finished buildings are considered spam and unfinished inside own clan map are not considered as such?WHAT'S HAPPENING?
(Sorry, I don't have a screenshot of the fences but they were deletedin time 05-07-2019 20:27) map 2.2

But we did not spam unfinished buildings as did KILX not to protect but to block the movement of players.
: Show
Screenshot_2019-07-05-13-01-22-428_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.png
Screenshot_2019-07-05-13-01-22-428_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.png (1.76 MiB) Viewed 4058 times
Both our fences were built to attack and no spam, but both our fences were removed.

This is no longer like the prohibition of spam by buildings; this is already a prohibition for building.For what then are clan maps and wars created if we cannot build buildings in clan wars.At this rate, can simply remove the clan wars because there is no point in them and everything what you do can be prohibited...
witch

Re: Since when are completed buildings considered spam?

Post by witch »

You can see the answer here Mr_Marks
Yes, our team built a 600 and 200 level fence for a tactical attack.But why should they be considered spam if they are built?How can ready building can be spam?

braking the rules is not a tactical attack .
Also i'll answer the chat question here:
What is spam building, tell me plz? We are build new clan, 2 walls 200lvl+. Is spam?
is spam because of this :

1) Spam Clan: Creating a "spam clan" for the sole purpose of adding more buildings to an area that is done with the intention of annoying other clans is forbidden. The owner of the spam building will be punished as well as the main clan that the owner is affiliated. If the owner of the spam clan cannot be directly linked to a main clan, the main clan that is benefiting from the spam buildings will be punished.

2) Clan Base: Building inside or near your clan base is allowed. This includes buildings that are outside of your clan's base, but not located within an enemy base. If your clan does not have a base, and you place buildings in a contested area, this may be considered spam. If your clan only places buildings, but does not improve the buildings to green hp, your buildings may be considered spam. If your clan places buildings outside of your clan's established base, and into a contested area or within an enemy's base area, this may be considered spam.
clan had no base , you built and upgrated only 2 walls conected with your enemy clan wall ...Mr Marks you said tactical attack but the other person said building a new clan....
If you or anyone else wants to start a new map you don't need to spam other clans map 4.2 is almost empy there's a lot speace there .
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Sorry, but I do not think that the 2 built fences this is a large number of buildings.And this was not done to annoy the players but for a direct target-opponent base attacks.
By irritation, I understand the creation of numerous spam clans to block entrances using unfinished buildings.Something like what I showed in the screenshot with fences KILX.Which were just created to annoy players because blocking players with spam cannot be a defensive tactic.The more it happens not inside their base but inside the GUT base but it is ignored.

2)We did not build on the territory of the enemy’s clan base.We destroyed 2 enemy fences and it no longer belongs to their territory as we appropriated it to ourselves and start build this place.Again, if we had penetrated inside and started building right inside their clan base, this could have been considered spam, but our fences stood in the terrain that we appropriated.

As in all clan wars, this is called “seizure of territory” and I think it cannot be considered as the territory of enemies since it no longer belongs to them due to the loss of buildings.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Wouldn't that still be a contested area?

"Contested Area: Any area that is outside of an established clan base can be considered a contested area. An area where an active war is taking place can be considered a contested area."

I obviously have zero experience with clans, but this seems to be the portion of the rule that should stop a clan from slowly taking over a base as they destroy parts of it.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Prohibiting the seizure of foreign territory completely kills the very meaning of clan wars.
You can only attack and nothing more.All the meaning and all the tactics are simply lost due to the concept of the contested zone?Which can be considered anything?That is, any new clan will be considered contested?
I heard a conversation about the fact that the new clans have no place for construction and now if our side did not have buildings on other clan maps, we would not be able to start our construction.
It was well said about map 4.2, but what if it is also fully occupied?But players cannot start building because everything that they start building will be considered a contested zone because all places on this map are already taken.
And the new clan simply will not be able to form because without tactics of seizing territory without a huge advantage it is almost impossible.
Leone

Post by Leone »

To me, this suggests that a clan base has to be totally destroyed before the attackers can build on the map.

Perhaps I'm over simplifying this, but am I correct? I think clarity would help all clans who siege or are being sieged.
g.jibladze

Post by g.jibladze »

if clan will not can to put building near others base in about 4 or more range without ally, i think its will fix problem.spam buildings will not be possible. anyway witch said true if other clan map is almost empty why u need build base at 2.2. :?
g-jibladze mage lvl 5400-600
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75
Leone

Post by Leone »

I'm not sure it's that simple. You could have two attacking allied clans who build next to each other. It doesn't really address the issue imo.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I agree that the "contested area" definition is pretty vague. My earlier post was a copy/paste right from the rules, so not much more to it for official clarification.

Personally, as an outsider to clan warfare, I think it's something that could be clarified in a pretty objective manner. For example, I think we know some of the extremes and just the middle would need to be worked out.

Allowed -- Area outside the attack range of an established clan. I don't see this as contested, personally speaking

Prohibited -- Within an established base. Clearly stated in the rules.

I think that area in the middle (replacing destroyed walls with your own, connecting to, and within attack range) is the issue and could be clarified. Isn't that the case???

I also think that how much time passes matters. If something is destroyed and not replaced two weeks later that says something. If it's in the middle of a siege that's another thing.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

There is also one other aspect that has not been discussed, so i'll address it.
A clan base (new or old) consists of more than a wall or 2. How is someone establishing a base if all they have placed (and built) are walls, epecially if not allied to other clans nearby?

I think this is a defining detail in THIS ONE case.
Convince me otherwise...
Omnes Autem Uri