Since when are completed buildings considered spam?

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ryaca_

Re: Since when are completed buildings considered spam?

Post by ryaca_ »

The good thing about this post is that we GMs are dictators that just do what we want. Now let me choose a favorite in this thread. Oh and dont forget we are lazy also.

Let me consort with my clique of favorite forum users to decide which side to favor.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:23 am Well I will tell him to transfer the clans to other owners.
:lol:
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:33 pm fastfud no longer duke RUS2 and RUS3
That's ok but if wanting to stay they they are still pending reductions for the original offense.
I will check the clans agian to be sure it's properly updated.
Thank you
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Leone

Post by Leone »

Rule 14 was introduced in October 2017. I quite like Hobbs' first post with a diagram and associated notes to explain it.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=14613&hilit=Clan+building+spam
Shadow009

Post by Shadow009 »

Lestat wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:45 pm
BTW..I helped remove the gut walls....BUT GUT HAD NO BUILDS... Doesn't that fit spam ?
GUT had buildings but they got whiped out, GUT owns that corner and builds daily but Russians siege daily as well. There would be a well built base without 20+ siegers, so no, it's no spam clan.
If you ever need help, write me.

Live - Laugh - Love - Loyality ♡

Your Shadow will always be with you, even if unseen in the dark.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Is it good to get another clarification on the rule?

2)If your clan does not have a base, and you place buildings in a contested area, this may be considered spam.

3) Contested Area: Any area that is outside of an established clan base can be considered a contested area. An area where an active war is taking place can be considered a contested area.

How can a new clan start building if it is attacked and this is considered to be a contested zone?As I understand it, if a new clan begins to defend, he already participates in active war and its base can be removed by GM only bc other map members dont want for they build in their map?
Can do we find out more information about this please?
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Another example is that a new clan destroys one of the bases on the clan map and begins to build its base considering that the war is still ongoing and most likely they will be besieged by catapults.
What does a new clan have to do so that their base is not deleted due to the contested area?(Besides that it can not be a spam clan with a duke who already has another clan on another map).
Leone

Post by Leone »

It seems to me that the conversations in this current thread and the thread below are identical.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=16930

Maks - in the other thread, Lord Seth advises players to completely wipe out enemy bases and then start building. Is that what you are asking about?
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I do not know, but if so, then new players will definitely not have a chance to build a clan without concluding an alliance with one of the side.
Just imagine that if even a large established team needs at least 2 months without actually leaving the game to completely destroy the entire map, then the new clans will definitely have nothing left to do but only can try to join one of the teams.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I guess you're right there, which brings us back to another idea: buildings degrading if they are not maintained by their clan members. This way, only active clans will flourish.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16883&p=113839&hili ... de#p113839