Since when are completed buildings considered spam?

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Re: Since when are completed buildings considered spam?

Post by Mr_Maks »

Personally, I doubt it because even though people leave the game for their own reasons, but they spent the time to create these bases, and as for me, players still have to spend time destroying these clans.
But what inactive clans use is too resistant buildings that take too long to destroy.And since it takes too much time and I think a decrease in this time(maybe change % of resist of them)could help improve this situation since the clan war would become more active than it is now.

Such buildings as castle with 98% magic resist are simply invulnerable to its destruction by a large team leaving 2-3 days.The same goes for the tower with 98% of the magical resist and fences with gates, they have too much increase in hp.

Again, there is a path number two by increasing the siege dmg, for example, the level of the owner as it was before.

If you wish, you can think of many more ways to balance the buildings so that they are not so resistant that they can stand for years.Each team does not want to spend such a huge amount of time for destroy all clan map to establish their own clan.But these changes must be significant enough to improve the situation.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Mak this is one issue I have tried to bring to a discussion.

Another is..with Seth saying clans allied and defending an ally clan under attack, if not allied to new clan attacking and trying to build, makes new clan spam ...this seems odd...so instead of fight for your spot to build, is it now clear a map if you want to build ? Just curious as I'm on a map where only a few allied me....am I spam because I'm not allied to all clans ?? Same as I build all 3 of my clans together in an area, are 2 spam ?? These are things I need to know as I don't want to break rules and be punished for building in an area I helped clear.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

No apparently I wasn't clear on that.
No clan needs allies to start building. It can be a completely neutral clan no allies at all or it can go around asking for help and attempting to gain allies or it can be a enemy clan building in a unoccupied location that is not in a enemy clan location unless all the enemy clan surrounding that area is removed.

Yes a entire clan map is a war zone so this is hard for any GM to explain without another player saying the meaning is different then confusing everyone else.
I'll try to clear it up some alittle better when I complete the rule update.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

In my opinion no player should have 3 clans.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

ryaca_ wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:17 am In my opinion no player should have 3 clans.
In all honesty, I own FAR more than 3 clans. However, at the moment, none of my clans have builds. Several are just novelty clans (themes for a gag, etc.), and some I just am not using for anything atm.
Omnes Autem Uri