Clan "rules"

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

Re: Clan "rules"

Post by madmaniacal1 »

While we're "improving" sieges and catapults, what about players hiding behind them in pvp? A mage can kill you through your siege from anywhere, but other classes cannot attack you in pvp if the sieges are closer...
Omnes Autem Uri
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

It never ends lol let me try to do 20 things at the time first. 21 is a bit much. 😂 suggestions are appreciated so keep them coming but be patient with me.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Yes players that hide behind seiges during pvp are in the wrong as far as I'm concerned.

Having two shields that have 3.6 million hp is over powered and they were never intended for this purpose.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

LordSeth wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:14 pm It never ends lol let me try to do 20 things at the time first. 21 is a bit much. 😂 suggestions are appreciated so keep them coming but be patient with me.
Lol. I was actually half joking with my post. I agree with Ry to some degree, but wasn't really trying for changes, unless they can remove the green spell damage share part. That's annoying...

Hmmm... I wonder. What if several players (including mages [no wand] for healing green spells) arranged themselves in a box of ballista, with no holes for players to go through to attack? On a clan map, where the whip doesn't work? Would it finally be considered for change? Lol. Just rambling, but you gotta admit, that setup would be pretty OP.
Omnes Autem Uri
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Honestly i don't know about that. The ballista as not intended to block damage in PvP but it's not agianst the rules to do so. I don't think that would change even though it's highly annoying when you can't kill a player because of them.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

First of all, the green looks good on you, LordSeth. 😁

No clan and not much to add here, but can't sieges or ballista still create auto targeting on them even if someone isn't trying to attack the owner of the siege/ballista?

I've been in the situation where a clanned player dragged a swam on me, and while I would have been ok he then pushed a siege/ballista against me and I started attacking it without being able to clear mobs. Jerk guy never attacked me and I certainly never attacked him, but I'm sitting there attacking something I have no chance of killing while slowly dying. I logged, but still...

(It was several months ago in case things have changed.)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

The problem with seiges still exist. I would say make them non targetable but then how does one defend there tower being seiged? I don't think there is a fix unless you take away defending clans chance. The HP on the catapults should be raised. Maybe even doubled now that most can kill them in a few hits. I also think the borders on clan maps need adjusting. To many abuse the map glitch to drain towers. They send seige under tower and stand by edge map. You attack they leave come right back and drain. It's impossible to stop them.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein