Satisfy my curiosity

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

El.Menda

Re: Satisfy my curiosity

Post by El.Menda »

Rothost wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:11 pm
Rothost wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:40 am
Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:50 am

Now I can paint more.

2.2 made 2 attempts at friendship with the Russians which he did alone white arch but then everything went as usual.White was helping us siege 4.2 but when someone people kill you he didn't ask why and dont make this again but just start attack.The second attempt was on an blitzbeeisland where after the incident with 4.2 no one trusted him from our team.Then he left already realizing it.I added this just in case someone wants to join us. You have only 1 chance to do so.

Now on topic.
We returned and destroyed the island of bees and you took all our main enemies build to 2.2 which did not allow the world to be real.WOGS,GODZ,KILX.Also TFOW (old trio) are on your map and help in the same way.

Can I find out why you need them? Over the past year, mainly these people walked around the maps and killed our players as more and more hatred accumulated for our allies for start attack 2.2.
Why did you accept them?They are your friends? So we destroy all the friends of our enemies because we have no other choice.
I admit personally, I asked white many times seeing that he did not want to fight with the Russians about why he took these clans to his card and he practically did not answer anything, which means that the decision was not even made by him.
As for why those clans were accepted to build on 2.2...idk...i was not part of that process but since they have been here they have been helpful and good neighbors. I kno a few of them have had members leave, which were probably the ones u had issues with. Like i said earlier the clans u once knew have been mostly restocked with new ppl that dont even kno why yall are attacking other than becuz "they r enemies". As for white arch he has quit the game. So what exactly is ur problem? The issue seems to be that old clans with new members built on a map of an enemy who no longer plays this game. Sounds like someone is just trying to make up problems.
So i am guessing he doesn't have a reply for his actions on 2.2 now, other than he wants to destroy all clan maps. Well lets say that he does destroy all the clan maps and replaces them with his allies.....who is he gonna destroy then?

Lo echaremos a suerte
proto_nuke

Re: Satisfy my curiosity

Post by proto_nuke »

I knew that I would not get an answer from him because he himself cannot see past his vengeance. He couldn't tell us even if he wanted to. He does not know himself.
Ryaca_1