Satisfy my curiosity

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Rothost

Re: Satisfy my curiosity

Post by Rothost »

Mr_Maks wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:27 pm
Rothost wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:11 pm
Maks, explain why, the first map to actually let Lev build peacefully and even helped them build, got rewarded by Lev, once fully built and peaceful, attacking and destoying the clans that let them build? Those clans scattered to other maps, most now have different dukes and members, but Lev still pursues them to kill map after map hunting the clans that once welcomed Lev onto the map they controlled. Does Lev even remember that first kindness that allowed for them to cause so much destruction?
I was not in Lev when they started building, I came when all ft were against them so I don’t know the story you are talking about.
Wait, how can u not kno that story?...the map that Lev is built on (underground clan map) is the very map i am talking about, AND the reason, as u put it, "all ft were against them".
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Rothost wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:52 pm]
Wait, how can u not kno that story?...the map that Lev is built on (underground clan map) is the very map i am talking about, AND the reason, as u put it, "all ft were against them".
I didn’t build Lev, I just came when they were threatened with an end.At that time, my first clan AC was destroyed a couple of months before by Tommy team.And then I just left the clan to get level 2000.

I reached my goal very on time and joined them at the right time.I came that day when your team almost destroyed the Lev castle and when I got there it was red and I just destroyed all the catapults under Tommy’s nose who just looked at it.I was not interested in the construction after the destruction of my first clan, and still do not interest.But I could not let the last Russian clan be destroyed, and I did everything in my power to do this.
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

Mr_Maks wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:10 pm
Rothost wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:52 pm]
I didn’t build Lev, I just came when they were threatened with an end.At that time, my first clan AC was destroyed a couple of months before by Tommy team.And then I just left the clan to get level 2000.

I reached my goal very on time and joined them at the right time.I came that day when your team almost destroyed the Lev castle and when I got there it was red and I just destroyed all the catapults under Tommy’s nose who just looked at it.I was not interested in the construction after the destruction of my first clan, and still do not interest.But I could not let the last Russian clan be destroyed, and I did everything in my power to do this.
My team? U mean the clans on that map that retaliated when Lev attacked them? Who btw had no love for Tommy until the moment Lev attacked them.
SUGGESTIONS:

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I’m late now and don’t have time to write a long text about why we were against Tommy, so I will tell you as briefly as possible.

We didn’t start attacking Tommy; it was an old Trio that attacked him and since they were on our map we had no choice but to help them or go over to Tommy’s side that we would never have made so the choice was obvious.

The whole old trio: Craig Duane haha2u and Skully started all the wars that are now taking place in ft.They set up war in the bee island with start attack Tommy then the clan shdw attacking the new AC which returned to the bee island.
They provoked all the wars in ft that might not have happened,not the Russians, just keep this in mind.
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

Mr_Maks wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:31 pm I’m late now and don’t have time to write a long text about why we were against Tommy, so I will tell you as briefly as possible.

We didn’t start attacking Tommy; it was an old Trio that attacked him and since they were on our map we had no choice but to help them or go over to Tommy’s side that we would never have made so the choice was obvious.

The whole old trio: Craig Duane haha2u and Skully started all the wars that are now taking place in ft.They set up war in the bee island with start attack Tommy then the clan shdw attacking the new AC which returned to the bee island.
They provoked all the wars in ft that might not have happened,not the Russians, just keep this in mind.
And in response old trio got their clan taken and lost all their hard work so, why is 2.2 on ur hit list?
SUGGESTIONS:

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Perhaps it's because skully can't let old fights remain old fights...after obey was removed from 2,2 and before I went to other maps....skully would still attack...even now, skully will not/cannot walk past lestat without attacking...

Maybe if players let old grudges go,there could be peace. I don't see this happening. Haterz carries a grudge against me still, and she attacked me first....lolz
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

I do agree that holding grudges and refusing to let those grudges go are a detriment to the bigger picture.

Many problems in the great war stem because of this.
Ryaca_1
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Just an observation here.

I remember when the war with clan GM was called the Great War.
Then the war of Tommy/JM buying people and using their money to try and bully those that refused them..BTW I refused them..... I won't be bullied and I cannot be bought.
This is how many people became hi-level quickly,they allowed themselves to be bought.
Now this year long war of "Russian " attacks..
Maybe we need a new name for wars...???
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

The Cleansing.
Ryaca_1
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Rothost wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:42 pm And in response old trio got their clan taken and lost all their hard work so, why is 2.2 on ur hit list?
Now I can paint more.

2.2 made 2 attempts at friendship with the Russians which he did alone white arch but then everything went as usual.White was helping us siege 4.2 but when someone people kill you he didn't ask why and dont make this again but just start attack.The second attempt was on an blitzbeeisland where after the incident with 4.2 no one trusted him from our team.Then he left already realizing it.I added this just in case someone wants to join us. You have only 1 chance to do so.

Now on topic.
We returned and destroyed the island of bees and you took all our main enemies build to 2.2 which did not allow the world to be real.WOGS,GODZ,KILX.Also TFOW (old trio) are on your map and help in the same way.

Can I find out why you need them? Over the past year, mainly these people walked around the maps and killed our players as more and more hatred accumulated for our allies for start attack 2.2.
Why did you accept them?They are your friends? So we destroy all the friends of our enemies because we have no other choice.
I admit personally, I asked white many times seeing that he did not want to fight with the Russians about why he took these clans to his card and he practically did not answer anything, which means that the decision was not even made by him.