Traitors

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

proto_nuke

Traitors

Post by proto_nuke »

I have noticed that there are several traitors that have switched sides in the war since my absence and return to clan life.

My guess is that those traitors realized they could not win against their enemies and so they took the easier way out by giving up and joining sides with their enemies.

They would rather have no backbone and give up rather than stand and fight even if that means losing the war. Some cannot stand the idea of losing so I understand. Still, it is sad to see those players that I thought had heart really turn out to have no heart or courage at all.

I believe that this needed to be said and I've never been known for subtlety or diplomacy anyway, so I felt compelled to let the traitors know exactly how I feel and exactly what I think of them.

No matter what, every day I will be shaking my head. Loyalty is very hard to come by these days. It's a very different world we live in now. I remember when honor, loyalty, respect, courage, and honesty actually meant something. Apparently those things don't matter anymore.
Ryaca_1
Lestat

Re: Traitors

Post by Lestat »

Some may find it funny I chose to add to this post (as some have called me a traitor).

This goes to both sides. I have stated before and will again here. In the wars going now, u have to choose a side. There is no "nuetral" anymore. One side will eventually attack a "neutral" clan...either for just stopping to watch or because they assume you are contemplating an attack. If u defend yourself, u now have made yourself an enemy for fighting back. If u chose to run or log they then taunt you for this. If u do nothing and die, u then become a target for them to use to let out anger. This happens until you stand and fight. Thus becoming an enemy.

If u stand against a random attack, you become an enemy, and thus become an enemy to their allies and considered part of "the other side" . This happens among both sides, you no longer have a choice. It has become a "if you aren't with us, you are against us" war.

Some people tho have just switched sides for no reason.this may be their lack of courage or just wanting to "win"

If they have switched sides just to "win" they have lost anyway because they lost who they are as a person/player. They have lost trust, they have lost pride.

Some of us had no choice in our "switching sides". But this is where I digress..

I'll just leave this here for thought ..
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Leone

Post by Leone »

There are similarities with this current thread and the thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17052&p=115695#p115695

I agree with you Lestat, but would add that there is now no such thing as a random attack in clan life. No attack is random - it seems to be linked to a larger war.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

I really like Lestat's response.
Ryaca_1
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

I "switched sides" because the clans I was defending started to kill me while I was helping them. The "enemy" actually came over and started healing me after the 5th or 6th time I died. I tried to work things out, only to be called a traitor when I dropped my alliances. Anyway, I'm only fighting those clans who betrayed me, I don't care about the others. Not gonna try and help after all the things that have been said to me at this point lol. I'm just gonna sit back and watch them burn to the ground. I don't know why I ever bothered to help them.
I'm just a traitor now😂😁
Does life really get better?
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

I believe that too many saw the bandwagon that everyone was jumping on and decided it would be easier to just jump on themselves. Why face struggle and hardship when you don't have too.
Ryaca_1
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

There are dynamics to this war that I had no idea even existed. I must remain silent.
Ryaca_1
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

I find this post kinda funny honestly, I find myself being called a traiter by people who betrayed their side/map to build on another when theirs is taken over, the question is.. who did I really betray, when I go to help long time friends and new members with grudges auto me and help the side im fighting kill me, I become a traiter for defending myself :lol: :lol: :lol:
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

I have no idea what you are talking about when you say I betrayed my side to build on another map so I'll ignore that.

For the record, I must ignore any responses that end with emoji emojj emoji laughing crying face emoji etc etc etc.

People that use those emojis to communicate really are not to be taken seriously. The idea that everything is funny and that they are laughing so hard that they are crying is a lie. Everything is not that funny. Life is not like that and using emojis like that is a gross exaggeration and people that use those aren't really laughing until they are crying. So they are liars.

Therefore I must ignore any and all responses in this thread that use emojis on principle. Emojis are supposed to be used to convey emotions when communicating to get a point across but are not to be over used all of the time. For some reason there are some especially the younger generation that just can't resist using emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji.

Try being serious for once in your life. Try to take life seriously just once. Life isn't always funny and laughing at every thing is flawed thinking.
Ryaca_1
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

Your replies never cease to make me laugh, shove your nose Into something you have no idea about and make a post about it.
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316