Buidlings to be Reworked

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

El.Menda

Re: Buidlings to be Reworked

Post by El.Menda »

terminator wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:19 am Buildings are ment to be destroyed around at 75% of the time it takes to build it. Watching someone siege a max tower in 1-2 hours, completely unbalanced. Watching someone destroy the most defence protected building in a day? COMPLETELY off the 75% time scale. It may take months to build, and even though there was at MAX 20 people. If it takes 20 people 1 day, thats about 20 days. Still missing a few months there.

1. Increase build cap
2. Decrease mats per lvl
3. Increase hp and strength
4. Decrease siege hp

Hola,

Asediar un castillo lvl máximo con unas 20-30 ballestas, con un promedio de nivel de ballestas de 8-9,
Estar asediando durante aproximadamente unas 48 horas. Te parece insuficiente?
Porque quieres ahora más HP en un castillo?
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

El.Menda wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:08 pm
terminator wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:19 am Buildings are ment to be destroyed around at 75% of the time it takes to build it. Watching someone siege a max tower in 1-2 hours, completely unbalanced. Watching someone destroy the most defence protected building in a day? COMPLETELY off the 75% time scale. It may take months to build, and even though there was at MAX 20 people. If it takes 20 people 1 day, thats about 20 days. Still missing a few months there.

1. Increase build cap
2. Decrease mats per lvl
4. Decrease siege hp

Hola,

Asediar un castillo lvl máximo con unas 20-30 ballestas, con un promedio de nivel de ballestas de 8-9,
Actually I think that is too long for a tower to fall.
Ryaca_1
terminator

Post by terminator »

proto_nuke wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:03 am
El.Menda wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:08 pm

1. Increase build cap
2. Decrease mats per lvl
4. Decrease siege hp

Hola,

Actually I think that is too long for a tower to fall.
I am open to towers falling this quickly, i am turned off by how long it takes to upgrade a tower to this amount only for it to be killed this quick. If towers had required 1/2 the time or less they do now, it makes more sense
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
terminator

Post by terminator »

Just a thought, but buildings could actually be weakened. If builds required 1/4 the amount of mats (Same amount of gold), then players will be easier to take the hit if a tower falls. This also makes clans forced to actively defend more, as if they dont, they may lose a base in a day. They can also construct it in a day. I say this for clan maps to flow and change clans all the time. Anyone agree? Weaken builds, reduce mats?
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Does it really matter anymore ? We have complained and offered suggestions for a few years. Have had rule changes made,but only enforced on those who spend no money on game,(or don't have a personal contact with ???) There have been changes made that actually hinder the play of all(borders mainly). Bugs that have been ingame for 4+ years(gates not able to repair, unless u add a level and don't finish it). Catapults can add range for attacking builds, but u can't craft stone missiles to use without a tower(and if u build a tower you are spam),not to mention, these can b killed by a level 500 just by freezing it and attacking.making them useless.
These chats are more for us to rant it seems. There have been many Great Ideas in this forum, but hardly any are even given consideration. The AFK check was mentioned over a year and half(I think this is correct) and just now implemented, our GM staff is overworked and under employed.. a great game is going to waste because of its flaws and lack of issues being addressed. I'm sure autoclickers will be addressed soon(only because it takes $$ from someone) not because it is abuse of the game.

Enough of my ranting..
Enjoy your evening/morning/afternoon
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Oh how I love to rant :twisted:
Ryaca_1
terminator

Post by terminator »

Lestat wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:59 am These chats are more for us to rant it seems. There have been many Great Ideas in this forum, but hardly any are even given consideration.

The AFK check was mentioned over a year and half(I think this is correct) and just now implemented, our GM staff is overworked and under employed..

a great game is going to waste because of its flaws and lack of issues being addressed.

I'm sure autoclickers will be addressed soon(only because it takes $$ from someone) not because it is abuse of the game.
First, i chat to take over others with my logic :twisted: (My english teacher in the past complained that i always did this in my writings)

Second, The GM staff is not employed at all, it is volunteered, massive difference. If comp DID start to pay them, their effort would plummet. Why one might ask? Because they work for moral incentives, which are worth more then the little economic incentive they would recieve in its place.

Third, I agree with this

Fourth, The person who is losing money didnt create this idea, and was not pushed until a strong advocate pushed this through.
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

I know they aren't paid, was using it more for a reference to them being grossly understaffed for a mmorpg.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
terminator

Post by terminator »

Lestat wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:16 am I know they aren't paid, was using it more for a reference to them being grossly understaffed for a mmorpg.
This is due to alot of reasons. I had at one time said they should be paid. I take this back until an actual legitimate paycheck would be created. ($2 an hour stupid !!)
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf