Buidlings to be Reworked

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

terminator

Buidlings to be Reworked

Post by terminator »

Buildings are ment to be destroyed around at 75% of the time it takes to build it. Watching someone siege a max tower in 1-2 hours, completely unbalanced. Watching someone destroy the most defence protected building in a day? COMPLETELY off the 75% time scale. It may take months to build, and even though there was at MAX 20 people. If it takes 20 people 1 day, thats about 20 days. Still missing a few months there.

1. Increase build cap
2. Decrease mats per lvl
3. Increase hp and strength
4. Decrease siege hp
Last edited by terminator on Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
proto_nuke

Re: Buidlings to be Reworked

Post by proto_nuke »

+1
Ryaca_1
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

+1

Making building HP a double unsigned integer would allow the building level cap to be removed, as the bug that caused it to be necessary would no longer exist.
Last edited by madmaniacal1 on Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Omnes Autem Uri
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Hahahahahaha.
I see no one reason to improve buildings because one of the sides is weaker and not active it is ridiculous.

I want to remind you, we are sieging with 60 sieges and 3 people defending tower.Lol dead clans need up buildings.
If one of the parties cannot defend itself and is weaker and less active, this is not a reason to kill clan wars.Just accept defeat and stop crying if you cannot defend your buildings.Think with your head the team that spends a huge amount of time on the game and the dead clan card who will win?

The only thing that can be realized is an increase in the level of buildings.But at the same time, the destruction should not take more than two days, otherwise it will not make sense, since even not active team will be able to cure their building in a couple of nights.With the increase in the level of buildings, you need to lower the level of health gain of the round tower of the citadel and the fence with the gates that are destroyed for too long.
terminator

Post by terminator »

Mr_Maks wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:44 am Hahahahahaha.
I see no one reason to improve buildings because one of the sides is weaker and not active it is ridiculous.

I want to remind you, we are sieging with 60 sieges and 3 people defending tower.Lol dead clans need up buildings.
If one of the parties cannot defend itself and is weaker and less active, this is not a reason to kill clan wars.Just accept defeat and stop crying if you cannot defend your buildings.Think with your head the team that spends a huge amount of time on the game and the dead clan card who will win?

The only thing that can be realized is an increase in the level of buildings.But at the same time, the destruction should not take more than two days, otherwise it will not make sense, since even not active team will be able to cure their building in a couple of nights.With the increase in the level of buildings, you need to lower the level of health gain of the round tower of the citadel and the fence with the gates that are destroyed for too long.
Even though I love 2.2, im not doing this on their behalf. I said this because you never had near 60 people online. I saw multiple screenshots of 20 at the peak of player activity, maybe pushing it 25. If you had said 60 people, even then, 1 day is to little. If someone can destroy any building in 1 day the game is done and no more building will occur.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

The peak online was about 30-40 players where some played from two devices alas, I did not screen it.
And what will end? Dead clans lost base? Well, okay.

Players must play to be able to defend their buildings.They must have high level players,builders and good online if they want defending.Players must protect buildings and not buildings must be impossible to kill...
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

Personally I don't think builds need to be changed. It is the attack. Mages with Mana just have unfair advantage. It should be only seige deals damage. I am sword suppose to be 1.5 seige affinity but still don't have advantage seiging if there is a mage. Then simply adjust %protect of builds.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Everything is becouse of griding is easeier now...13k lvl mage can get 1 lvl in 5 minuts!!
Its so unfair...russians are griding 24 hrs and gettijg 100 lvls per day..why shoud i buy 100 lvls when i can get it for free in 1 day?so ft will loose alot of lvl buyers and players for that...plz increase max xp or outo clickers but not be used on forgotten tales!!
PLEASE MOST OF RUSSIANS ARE USING OUTO CLICKERS!!
I CAN 100%SAY THAT black fenix IS USING OUTO CLICKER!I M ATTACKING HIM EVERYDAY i m 4 k lvl mage he is 6k and he always logs at low red..why does. He log?coz he needs to turn off clicker..after. logging off he comes back on and killing me very easey...
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

I saw the mention of dead clans. 3 maps occupied by mongrels are completely inactive and a waste of space. There is no activity there whatsoever.
Ryaca_1
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Dead clans are those that cannot defend themselves.If the clan is still standing, this does not mean that it is dead, but simply no one can destroy it.People spend time building and if what they built nobody is able to destroy, even being in a bad asset is their problem.

Gather people and attack inactive clans. How do we do it with 2.2 what is the problem?Are the buildings too strong?So you also want to strengthen them.Funny.