Buidlings to be Reworked

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Re: Buidlings to be Reworked

Post by Mr_Maks »

Prohibit attacking buildings completely so you will definitely save your buildings lol.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:54 am Prohibit attacking buildings completely so you will definitely save your buildings lol.
How inane. So shortsighted. This thread isn't just about current battles or wars. It is about balance in wars, regardless of who is winning or losing. Any changes to these things would benefit your builds as much as anyone else's.
Omnes Autem Uri
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

What is wrong now? A strong team wins a weak one and bc this building should become even stronger?
If the defending team is not able to give a fight, or at least have a good one online to heal the buildings they are to blame and not the balance of the buildings it also sounds absurd.
These "upgrades" will make buildings invulnerable and kill the meaning of clan wars.Even now attacking empty clans, it takes a lot of time if you do even more no one will even try to destroy them since it does not make sense.

The only thought that I described in my first post here about raising the level bar of buildings I agree with that, but raising the level bar should affect the health gain of buildings.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

In the back of my mind I've always thought that it takes way too long to destroy buildings and walls.
Ryaca_1
terminator

Post by terminator »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:16 am What is wrong now? A strong team wins a weak one and bc this building should become even stronger?
I think we going over the fact that kipers or you could alone solo a building. It is true that in 2.2 it wouldn't work, but if they wanted to attack any smaller clan, it would be easy. Mages that high deal hundreds of thousands of damage to the building per minute, way more then SIEGES. Any smaller clan (not having an entire map help them) would be unable to heal this. I say have a damage cap. A player cannot deal more then 6k dmg/sec including SIEGES.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

terminator wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:27 pm
Mr_Maks wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:16 am What is wrong now? A strong team wins a weak one and bc this building should become even stronger?
I think we going over the fact that kipers or you could alone solo a building. It is true that in 2.2 it wouldn't work, but if they wanted to attack any smaller clan, it would be easy. Mages that high deal hundreds of thousands of damage to the building per minute, way more then SIEGES. Any smaller clan (not having an entire map help them) would be unable to heal this. I say have a damage cap. A player cannot deal more then 6k dmg/sec including SIEGES.
There are two types of buildings in the game that are balanced in my opinion.
The round tower and castle with 98% magic resisr are aimed at protection only by builders.They have low dmg but huge hp for it.
A square tower and a castle with 90% magic have huge damage and are aimed at protecting with the help of its members since they cannot be healed during an attack. Clan players are forced to kill players attacking them.

I’m tired of repeating all that is needed is to increase the level of buildings and balance the health gain of the round tower and castle with 98% magic resistance.So for destroing does not take more than two days as it is now.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

It doesn't matter if you are tired of repeating things or not.

Who are you other than just another player just like the rest of us.

If you're tired of discussing this, then just don't reply.
Ryaca_1
terminator

Post by terminator »

proto_nuke wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:22 pm
If you're tired of discussing this, then just don't reply.
Oh damn mak has been roasted in an oven

When one has dug a hole this deep, the fastest way back the open air is to keep digging down
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

Whenever anyone uses the phrase digging a hole, that song Dory on Finding Nemo sings gets stuck in my head but instead of swimming it's digging.

I hate that cuz now I'm gonna think about it for hours meow.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

and cats just love water....
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.