Map 2:2

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lestat

Re: Map 2:2

Post by Lestat »

I think she quits at least twice a day...but then again...so does 1/3 of FT..
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

Because I was jailed for days ago by same ppl for same thing. If I can't they can't. I fail to understand how y'all can't comphrend. You need pictures or comic book?
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Meg u miss my point...the pot is calling the kettle black....both sides use the same tactics and cry the same way later.. i find it amusing..nothing i said is directed at just one person.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

No lestat when I did it I did not know the new rule. Was updated that day. I do not intentionally try to cheat. They knew the rule but still did it.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Clan -RU- walls and towers have been deleted.
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

Thanks for doing a good job!
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

U may not have known the rule, but its been in effect for more than a week...its been months now.. but its not just spam i refer to, sharing accounts, autoclickers , bully tactics...im sure theres more to mention... Both sides use these, both sides cry about the others.. its not one sided.

U called me a traitor before for sticking to what i believe is proper. I stood by my rules i set for myself. I refused to attack a friend. I attacked all others, i even let you attack me for a month before i attacked back. I still only attack those that attack me..you havent seen me attack halo,mega,ad,godz,raw builds.. ive attacked players that attack me, but thats because thats how i am.
I refuse to play "their games" i play by my rules within the confines of the "games rules" this is me always has been always will
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

So because people cheat it is my problem how? I try to always play fair and put the time in. Do I get mouthy? Sure, but I never intentionally try to break rules.

I agree the rules have gotten way far out. I agree the GM don't communicate new rules. Not all check the rules daily. Be honest never had a game change rules daily.

When I break the rules I expect to be punished and pay the price.

I would only ask when others do they pay for there crimes.

If you would like to accuse me of cheating then you may. Just make sure you have proof.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

h4t3rz wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:40 am Thanks for doing a good job!
You are welcome! :)
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

h4t3rz wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:55 am So because people cheat it is my problem how? I try to always play fair and put the time in. Do I get mouthy? Sure, but I never intentionally try to break rules.

I agree the rules have gotten way far out. I agree the GM don't communicate new rules. Not all check the rules daily. Be honest never had a game change rules daily.

When I break the rules I expect to be punished and pay the price.

I would only ask when others do they pay for there crimes.

If you would like to accuse me of cheating then you may. Just make sure you have proof.
I never blamed you. I know you shared accounts, i didnt care, but u reported me.. and again....i never pointed a finger at you.. i just said you coulda killed the wall easier than complaining
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-