Map 4.2.

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Re: Map 4.2.

Post by Mr_Maks »

We did not report this because we thought that this tactic was allowed both by the rules and by the mechanics of the game.Not one player called it a mistake and everyone was glad that they were destroying us.
I can say exactly the opposite.If this was allowed to our enemies and if we use it now, this does not mean that this is a mistake but this is the usual gameplay of the game that was always and never was forbidden not by rules not by the mechanics of the game.
These rule changes are made only to help our enemies and not for balance, we played against it and won against it, which means that this is not a mistake or violation of the game.
Delta

Post by Delta »

Yeah but to win against it how many rules did you guys break and how many bugs did you abuse to do so? Thats the real question not everyone was a saint on your side at that time either
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

I will keep doing what I have always been doing. ;)
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Scamming players is easily possible under current game mechanics. Does that mean IT'S legal too?

Illogical.
Omnes Autem Uri
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Everyone expressed their position here. This will be taken into account by compbatant.Let's do everything honestly and will not tell compbatant how he should do this update.Do not configure him to make updates in whose favor it is not fair; he must do the update himself as he sees it.He will do it right as well as make all the balance in this game.No one should hint to him a change in favor of any team.
He is completely neutral to each of the teams and if he makes an update as he sees it it will be as fair as possible.

I want to apologize to the people whom I somehow offended.I was very emotional and blamed everyone involved for the injustice that happened.But my apologies do not support what happened, I am still against what happened and condemn it.

If you want to make the game better, try introducing yourself on the other side and think about whether you would like to repeat it again.I think if you turn on the imagination, then everyone will understand their mistake.Everyone is mistaken and has the right to a second chance.We are human beings and must become better and learn from our mistakes.No perfect people.Let's remember this as a nightmare.We will still remember the evil that caused us but it should not affect us if everything changes for the better side.If everything does not change for the better, then we will blame again for what it happened.It’s in people’s blood to blame for what they doesn’t succeed for and only a few can keep it to themselves.

I mean that I and many players hope to get a real balance without any benefit in any direction.And at the moment I believe that the compbatant will be able to do this if no one will brainwash him about how they want to help their side with the help of his update.

If compbatant reads it is my wish that you should make the game the way you see it yourself.You can listen to the wishes of the players, but the final decision should be the way you see this game.No one people should interfere with balance updates ever.
My advice is also that you listen to Kromelg, he is the most neutral GM who helps you with updates and he really wants to help this game.Yes, this contradicts what I said before, but he is neutral just like you and his opinion is as close to objectivity as possible.I wish you good luck with the new update and the future of the game.
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

You all acted like little kids. Claiming racism and favoritism. Now the rule change you still like a kid. Telling everyone else not to express there concern. You want only your side to be heard. When others talk you cry no fair. It is a shame you ask for all to be neutral but only cheat and complain every chance you have. Look at fastfud. Like a five year old.thank you h4t3rz but this is not nessucary to show agian 🙂
All y'all did was spam cry and attack people. Sick
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Yfars

Post by Yfars »

He hints at the disproportionate attention of GMs to players from different countries. English-speaking GMs can never help Russian and Chinese players as much as they help English-speaking players. No matter how hard the English-speaking GMs try to treat all players neutrally and equally, they will never be able to do it fully. They still have a certain circle of friends and, in principle, they have a higher loyalty to kindred nations. It is more difficult for an American to understand Russian people because of the language barrier and the differences in the character of nations. Therefore, for both dmstudio games it is important to have an administration from different countries and to establish the equal rights of opinions of all participants in the administration. In this case, each nation will be able to contact their GM and explain their problems more clearly, in turn, GM will explain this to the entire administration of the game
GM (Administrator) in Omega Vanitas
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

I remember once I read through very old posts on these forums where players constantly accused various GM's of showing favoritism and only helping their friends.

There was even a russian GM that was accused by non Russian players of only helping his friends. This was not true of course but everyone can see that these things will never change. Maybe if players would grow up but that will never happen.

This has always been this way and always will be. Players will always say these things about favoritism. You may go back to the first pages of this "Clans" subforum and see for yourself.

No one will ever be happy with the GM team no matter what solution is proposed or no matter what changes. Players will ALWAYS say these things when they are unhappy with GM's decisions.

PLAYERS WILL ALWAYS MAKE UNFOUNDED ACCUSATIONS. ALWAYS.

GM's will never be able to make decisions that please all players especially when it comes to punishments.
Yfars

Post by Yfars »

ryaca_ wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:54 pm I remember once I read through very old posts on these forums where players constantly accused various GM's of showing favoritism and only helping their friends.

There was even a russian GM that was accused by non Russian players of only helping his friends. This was not true of course but everyone can see that these things will never change. Maybe if players would grow up but that will never happen.

This has always been this way and always will be. Players will always say these things about favoritism. You may go back to the first pages of this "Clans" subforum and see for yourself.

No one will ever be happy with the GM team no matter what solution is proposed or no matter what changes. Players will ALWAYS say these things when they are unhappy with GM's decisions.

PLAYERS WILL ALWAYS MAKE UNFOUNDED ACCUSATIONS. ALWAYS.

GM's will never be able to make decisions that please all players especially when it comes to punishments.
GMs solutions are just part of a common problem. Players are much easier to contact a compatriot among GMs. In this case, they will trust at least their GM and more often talk about violations. For the Russian player, there are several problems in contacting GM:
- The language barrier (not all players can speak English well and special translation programs do not do this very well, so they have to spend effort on clarifying the problem)
- They think that English-speaking GMs help English-speaking players much more and they do not pay attention to Russian players
- GMs decisions affect Russian players
I myself was once an ordinary Russian player and still remember those feelings
GM (Administrator) in Omega Vanitas
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

I see valid points made by yfars and ryaca.

But here us the problem as i see it. There are not very many that chose to apply for GM. And even fewer that would even qualify if they did apply.

If a certain group feels they are misrepresented, then they as a whole should chose a qualified applicant and have them apply.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-