Map 4.2.

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
ryaca_
Posts: 1277
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:32 am

Re: Map 4.2.

Post by ryaca_ » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:53 pm

Mr_Maks wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:33 pm
Why didn't try to change the rules when APEX built their castle under Lev? We didn’t ask for change rules and help from GM NEVER.
How can we ever help you if you never ask us for help and then cry favoritism when others report and we act? If you don't report rule breakers how can we ever help and step in and do our job?

This is not logical.
User avatar
LordSeth
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:45 am
Location: Hobbs mine

Re: Map 4.2.

Post by LordSeth » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:46 pm

Show me a line in the clan rules that is a "new rule" created by me. If you are referring to the explanation of the clan rules nothing is new. Each rule has an explanation.

And agian with your accusation of me helping my "old allies on 2.2" this is absolutely ignorant and beginning to test my patience.
I'll say it agian I'm here to help everyone I'm not taking sides im not choosing who I want to help and who I don't want to help. The rule is and has always been if you set a tower in range of a established clan tower/castle yes it is considered spam abiding by the "old rules" a clan base is any clan building including walls barrack craft buildings farm or castle and tower formed into a selected area for a base. They are all built by the clan they are clan buildings.

Nobody can help what happened in the past it's the past if I didn't step up then for you I'm sorry but it was not my responsibility then. Anyone could have stepped up to point out what was wrong but they didnt so take it out on me. You compare yourself and your entire team to KOREA? He avoids clans he avoids conflict and he avoids drama. He avoids three things that you live for. The only mistake of his was sharing with 1 trusted friend and he did not read the forum often enough to see any changes of the rules. He played the game under the impression that sharing accounts is at your own risk. He never seen the update of shared accounts are to be perm jailed untill it was too late.
He lost 33% of his levels he did not get away without any punishments. His case is simular to a more recent case with one of your close friends. But you still want to bash on me because at one time I was forced to be involved in a war that you brought onto me because of Tommy's neglect to you and your friends? It was at my own risk because I was in a clan. But I never asked for it. I did let it all go I suggested you as a tester and more because I thought highly about you. Now look.
You are constantly pushing so that we will give up on the rules and let you do what you want and take over every single clan map you already made that obvious on the forum. And you apparently want me to resign.
For as long as I can remember I have tried to be peaceful I have tried to maintain a neutral status and be friendly to all and help those who help me. If someone did wrong to me i lost any respect for them and put them on my unfriendly list and gave them trouble untill they were mature enough to talk it over. That was just as a player. Now I am a game admin and I'm devoted to helping everyone even those who treated me with dislike or unfairness I let all of that go just so I could help improve the game.
But some players just want to hold a grudge and neglect anything they can to make someone look bad.

I don't ask you to like me maks but I don't ask you to dislike me either. Those are options you can make as an adult.
But if you need help I'll try to help. If you break rules I'll take care of that too.
Manipulate what I say if you like but I'm honest. My only confession is I'm an adult mature enough to let go of the past and help create a better future.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
User avatar
LordSeth
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:45 am
Location: Hobbs mine

Re: Map 4.2.

Post by LordSeth » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:52 pm

Mr_Maks please if you wish to continue the conversation be civil about it. If the hostility continues the topic will be locked and suggested to be taken to private message. I know you want to be seen so stop the hostile gossip.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
User avatar
ryaca_
Posts: 1277
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:32 am

Re: Map 4.2.

Post by ryaca_ » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:58 pm

Excellent post LordSeth.

Things that happened in the past are in the past. If there was rule breaking in the past I was not GM. This is now. A time for the future. Send me reports and I will look into the matter no matter who you are.

I will help any and all players that need help.

I will show no favoritism but I'm through staying this as there are some who will never listen to this.

If anyone notices a rule being broken please report it to me and I will investigate and then discuss with the GM team to see what action should be taken if any.

Players can bad mouth me all they want.

Truth is, if I'm doing my job correctly then many will not like me.

I am here to help everyone even if there are those who don't believe me. I don't care. I will not change.
User avatar
Lestat
Posts: 458
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:39 am

Re: Map 4.2.

Post by Lestat » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:03 am

Lol..i say this to my kids constantly...
My kids : i hate you
My reply: great, that means im doing my job correctly.

Seems this is the same here.
We are judged more by our actions than by the words we speak. Remember this, as our actions are a direct result of how we deal with situations, our words can be contemplated and show compassion when in actuality we have none.
User avatar
Mr_Maks
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:14 am

Re: Map 4.2.

Post by Mr_Maks » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:43 am

LordSeth wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:46 pm
Show me a line in the clan rules that is a "new rule" created by me. If you are referring to the explanation of the clan rules nothing is new. Each rule has an explanation.

And agian with your accusation of me helping my "old allies on 2.2" this is absolutely ignorant and beginning to test my patience.
I'll say it agian I'm here to help everyone I'm not taking sides im not choosing who I want to help and who I don't want to help. The rule is and has always been if you set a tower in range of a established clan tower/castle yes it is considered spam abiding by the "old rules" a clan base is any clan building including walls barrack craft buildings farm or castle and tower formed into a selected area for a base. They are all built by the clan they are clan buildings.

Nobody can help what happened in the past it's the past if I didn't step up then for you I'm sorry but it was not my responsibility then. Anyone could have stepped up to point out what was wrong but they didnt so take it out on me. You compare yourself and your entire team to KOREA? He avoids clans he avoids conflict and he avoids drama. He avoids three things that you live for. The only mistake of his was sharing with 1 trusted friend and he did not read the forum often enough to see any changes of the rules. He played the game under the impression that sharing accounts is at your own risk. He never seen the update of shared accounts are to be perm jailed untill it was too late.
He lost 33% of his levels he did not get away without any punishments. His case is simular to a more recent case with one of your close friends. But you still want to bash on me because at one time I was forced to be involved in a war that you brought onto me because of Tommy's neglect to you and your friends? It was at my own risk because I was in a clan. But I never asked for it. I did let it all go I suggested you as a tester and more because I thought highly about you. Now look.
You are constantly pushing so that we will give up on the rules and let you do what you want and take over every single clan map you already made that obvious on the forum. And you apparently want me to resign.
For as long as I can remember I have tried to be peaceful I have tried to maintain a neutral status and be friendly to all and help those who help me. If someone did wrong to me i lost any respect for them and put them on my unfriendly list and gave them trouble untill they were mature enough to talk it over. That was just as a player. Now I am a game admin and I'm devoted to helping everyone even those who treated me with dislike or unfairness I let all of that go just so I could help improve the game.
But some players just want to hold a grudge and neglect anything they can to make someone look bad.

I don't ask you to like me maks but I don't ask you to dislike me either. Those are options you can make as an adult.
But if you need help I'll try to help. If you break rules I'll take care of that too.
Manipulate what I say if you like but I'm honest. My only confession is I'm an adult mature enough to let go of the past and help create a better future.
But we just play by the old rules and we could not break what is not there.You asked a question that you yourself answered, you came up with a new rule and punished jra2015 for it and moved the GRUZ tower.How can you play by the rules in this game if you are punished for what is not in them?Perhaps this is impossible.
I brought Korea not for what you wrote, but for you to understand that you could influence GM at that time and Korea was free.And if you really considered the construction tactics for destruction not fair, you could do the same for this, for this you did it in a post with Korea.I do not blame this post, but I consider it a good job, since I also agree that the punishment is too strict and each player can make a mistake.I quote this because then it was possible to make a similar post about how this is not fair because you can always reach the current GM if you raise this topic.I'm talking about the fact that if you wanted, you could influence what happened then if you really thought it was not fair.We get see to all what this tactic really possible to win.For what need change something?
Why are you talking about adopting every clan card if our enemies did the same and no one ever complained about it but if the Russians do it then we all start to sound the alarm, really...This is gameplay.We was dont care about enemies get 5,8/6 clan maps.Changing everything that was then while never hearing the players complaining that it was a long time ago it is clearly that everyone is against us if want to stop us.No one player or GM dont talk what is was unfair,what means it was fair and nothing should be changed.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Mr_Maks
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:14 am

Re: Map 4.2.

Post by Mr_Maks » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:10 am

ryaca_ wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:53 pm
Mr_Maks wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:33 pm
Why didn't try to change the rules when APEX built their castle under Lev? We didn’t ask for change rules and help from GM NEVER.
How can we ever help you if you never ask us for help and then cry favoritism when others report and we act? If you don't report rule breakers how can we ever help and step in and do our job?

This is not logical.
We did not ask for help because we could handle it and showed how to do it; why should the rules change if lazy players cannot do what we did then?There is more logic?
As the compbatant said, if it is allowed by game mechanics this cannot be prohibited by game rules.If we showed that this mechanics can be defeated, why should it be banned?
User avatar
-JORDAN-
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:27 pm

Re: Map 4.2.

Post by -JORDAN- » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:27 am

Mr_Maks wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:10 am
ryaca_ wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:53 pm
Mr_Maks wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:33 pm
Why didn't try to change the rules when APEX built their castle under Lev? We didn’t ask for change rules and help from GM NEVER.
How can we ever help you if you never ask us for help and then cry favoritism when others report and we act? If you don't report rule breakers how can we ever help and step in and do our job?

This is not logical.
We did not ask for help because we could handle it and showed how to do it; why should the rules change if lazy players cannot do what we did then?There is more logic?
As the compbatant said, if it is allowed by game mechanics this cannot be prohibited by game rules.If we showed that this mechanics can be defeated, why should it be banned?

the game developer who will soon resolve this conflict. Just wait for the weather
Image
User avatar
Mr_Maks
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:14 am

Re: Map 4.2.

Post by Mr_Maks » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:45 am

-JORDAN- wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:27 am
the game developer who will soon resolve this conflict. Just wait for the weather
And since all the changes and removal of buildings were made behind him, I hope for a really honest decision that will take into account the whole history of the game and not just someone's opinion about what they did to us was not honest, but no one did or talk anything for make fair at that time,and we all the same were able to win.
History should never be forgotten.If we were able to win with a maximum level of our allies 3k in the meantime, as the enemies had a lot of 5-9k, then everyone can do it if desired.
User avatar
ryaca_
Posts: 1277
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:32 am

Re: Map 4.2.

Post by ryaca_ » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:27 pm

Mr_Maks wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:10 am
ryaca_ wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:53 pm
Mr_Maks wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:33 pm
Why didn't try to change the rules when APEX built their castle under Lev? We didn’t ask for change rules and help from GM NEVER.
How can we ever help you if you never ask us for help and then cry favoritism when others report and we act? If you don't report rule breakers how can we ever help and step in and do our job?

This is not logical.
We did not ask for help because we could handle it and showed how to do it; why should the rules change if lazy players cannot do what we did then?There is more logic?
As the compbatant said, if it is allowed by game mechanics this cannot be prohibited by game rules.If we showed that this mechanics can be defeated, why should it be banned?
Either way, If you never report rule breakers to us then you have no leg to stand on when you say we show favoritism since we cannot punish your enemies if you do not report alleged rule infractions.

And just because game mechanics allow certain behaviors DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT. That's why there is a "BUGS" section in the forums and players report things that game mechanics allow but shouldn't. there will always be bug fixes and mechanics changes.

But you go ahead and keep playing the victim. I see that it is what you need to keep you Alive. You must be the victim and can not be reasoned with. I see that so clearly now.

Every time you post on the forums you have the exact same conversation over and over again.

So in a way, you do report rule infractions, even if they are 3 years old.
Post Reply