Chaos ensues

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lestat

Re: Chaos ensues

Post by Lestat »

Ok mr big shot..as u think you are...game rules are game rules...u have sat here and openly admitted to violating them. Dont cry later while you are jailed because you abused this time... Where are your friends that shared accounts? Game mechanics allow sharing, but it is still a rule violation.. game mechanics allow scamming to happen, but is a rule violation... Your response is as best a cheaters way of defending what he knows to be wrong..
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

You say it in vain, I didn’t put this building and didn’t break rule.
But the fact that the rule is still too controversial even in an official form and needs to be edited is a fact.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

And admitting the rule needs work, you fight against the defined rule, and abuse the rule.. that again is admitting abuse of a "bug" or "glitch" please please keep replying.. but im sure your hole is dug... U can climb in and go ahead and bury yourself. Or you could be a stand up guy like the rest of us, and not push limits, and wait. But thats not your way is it ? Take advantage at any given time... I mean after all, when there was no GM team, how many of your people broke rules(duplicated items/levels) and are now jailed ? How many accounts you made on a different email/device did you lose ? You seem to be a "he did it so i can too " type person..you have made that much clear
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

We left the topic, if GM can get a second chance, can we make it for all players and each player can break what he wants once without consequences?
You are talking only about our violations, as you may have noticed, but why can someone violate and someone not?
Can tower level 1 destroy this game or GM which removes clans?In my opinion this is absurd.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

You have had many chances mak..and have managed to get out every time. So what do you mean give me another chance..you openly admit to rule breaking of several rules in this thread. How many chances do you want ?
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I did not break anything.Yes, I could say something wrong somewhere,but it only words.
Do not forget that clan rules are practically a copy of LordSeth's post, which means that this is also subject to review by compbatant.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Game rules from 2 years ago. Seth just posted 2 months ago.. i guess your math skills are dusty... And spam clans rule are from this exact type of behavior you again chose to employ. Seems odd to me you still beleive you are not doing anything wrong...
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

The rules made 2 years ago could be made behind the combatant too We will all know soon, don't worry.
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

I ran outta popcorn. Topic is making me dizzy now.
Its boring and going in circles. A waste of energy to argue with a brick wall.
Does life really get better?
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

I will keep doing what I have always been doing. ;)