Clan service and the fate of active and inactive clans

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: Clan service and the fate of active and inactive clans

Post by Leone »

Mr_Maks wrote: -Due to the fact that clans need to be served,people who can not devote much time to the game old or new players can will change their minds to create a clan base what may depreciate them over time.

I'd say this is a + and not a -

The depreciation of buildings need not be hugely rapid so that players need to be permanently maintaining their bases.

Ok. Let's put some numbers out there to discuss.

How about a clan building depreciates one level per day, unless it is maintained?

Someone else can do the exact maths about how long it would take for a 2850 tower to disintegrate, but it's just under 8 years.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

This is subjective for everyone in my understanding, this is that there will be less competition in the game, which means that wars will be boring.If players refuse to building because of this, initially each card will be half empty and then over time the strong side will crush the weak side and there may not be anything left from clan wars.
Leone

Post by Leone »

It may do. I think you are right there.

Alternatively, it may lead to new players creating new clans with new ideas and a new sense of purpose.

Who knows? I like the discussion in any case.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Yes, and this is why I created this post.Before such global updates need to think about some points in advance.
vasinta

Post by vasinta »

Maddy_31 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:00 am
TangledSwerve wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:18 pm
Maddy_31 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:52 pm Go write a novel you noob.
If you aren't prepared to discuss things in a mature and respectful manner, Maddy, I suggest you refrain from engaging in further conversation. Your attitude stinks.
I suggest you refrain from commenting to comments you don't like and mostly those not directed towards you. Everyone has a right to their own comments. If you don't like someone's comment ignore it.

This is interesting, Maddy: you are suggesting TangledSwerve doing something (i.e ignoring comments he dislikes instead of commenting on them) and at so doing you are not ignoring a comment you dislike (his) and commenting on it, de facto contradicting yourself.

By the way, I agree with him. Maks took time to write a long post about game mechanics, sharing his idea in the hope the game could benefit from a brainstorming about clans.
Unpolitely telling him to go write novels, supposedly meaning an "instead of posting", and directing him a mild insult is not so great an attitute
--
:popcorn: ardesia's other forum account
Maddy_31

Post by Maddy_31 »

He's also breaking the rules of the game for a number of days now. Those types of people unfortunately you cannot trust. What he has to say he says everyday non stop. That will never change.

Thanks ;)
maddy -Mage(2000lv)
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

If you find at least one screenshot in which I put spam walls or towers to show it to me, I would not mind.Not one of my accounts has set spam since Lev time.All you can show me is my screenshots with the construction of the experimental gruz castle which I also did not set but only built.All my accounts can be checked by GM for setting spam if necessary, I have nothing to hide.
Most of all I hate slander if you have no evidence, never blame a person.Remember this for all life.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Lol ..we know mak...u didn't rob the bank, you only drove the car...right ?
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

The game is allowed to kill people.Aren't you funny about what you say?
The rules prohibit spamming and I didn’t do that. What do you want from me...
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

You said u didnt place spam only helped build it, and want to claim innocent.. thats funny
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-