-1,2 gone, What happens here?

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lestat

Re: -1,2 gone, What happens here?

Post by Lestat »

SMRF still has missing builds. Big sword stayed there after reset. Killed farm,barracks,guards,.

Ive heard others with same complaints.

Knowing they may get punished IF caught wont stop their behavior, they knew it was wrong to start with. This still doesnt change that they gained skill progression using a bug. There should have been a complete reset, not just re-drop builds..
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

compbatant wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:19 am
Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:28 pm -2.-3 map bugged now.
Are you sure it was bugged now not before and nobody noticed it earlier?
I had to restore version from 16.00 FT time and I think it was bugged in the same time
as other maps.
When 2.-2 was also bugged (yesterday) they wrote to me that -2.-3 was restored and then they wrote to me about it the next day and I immediately wrote about it as soon as they let me know.(Perhaps they did not notice quickly because the bug was small and affected only two clans from the whole map as I just found out)
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Lestat wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:00 am SMRF still has missing builds. Big sword stayed there after reset. Killed farm,barracks,guards,.

Knowing they may get punished IF caught wont stop their behavior, they knew it was wrong to start with. This still doesnt change that they gained skill progression using a bug. There should have been a complete reset, not just re-drop builds..
These buildings not found when did the error occur before the game was rolled back when players destroyed them and these buildings were not restored?(If so then I apologize to SellSword since if this has consequences then I obviously was wrong)Or were they destroyed by the fact that you can get into the epicenter of the clan map during a game error after rollback clan map?
People talk they lost some buildings on -2.-3 so that losses are not only in 2.2.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:54 pm Yes, my information was confirmed and after GM removed KGB, the players could stay there after the clan buildings returned and abuse it for attack.
: Show
Screenshot_2019-10-10-20-50-36-219_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.png
If you want to start an investigation, please start it with 2.-2 when GM delete KGB, I am sure that some players took advantage of this for attack gotu,KGB,NKVD and SLXO buildings.
P.S. my ogre leave epicenter 2.2 it was only for test.
Deleting KGB was not bug so players could stay there!
But delting 2.2 was bug
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

The mistake was that when the KGB was removed, the players entered our map 2.-2 and after compbatant rolled back our map I proved with an example on 2.2(my ogre still in epicenter clan map after rolled back 2.2 map)that the players could still stay there.This is bug.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:22 pm The mistake was that when the KGB was removed, the players entered our map 2.-2 and after compbatant rolled back our map I proved with an example on 2.2(my ogre still in epicenter clan map after rolled back 2.2 map)that the players could still stay there.This is bug.
No one entered your map during that time. Not that im aware of. MMCC legally entered the map. Send a request to GM if you like. Your team did file a complaint and was found we did it legal.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Lestat wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:00 am SMRF still has missing builds. Big sword stayed there after reset. Killed farm,barracks,guards,.

I agree this should have been done immediately. If it were my choice it would have been done. But I'm the bullet. Not the guy holding the gun. I don't call the shots. I go the direction I'm pointed at.
I know it was abuse but I was not told to punish anyone yet.
In some areas I do have the say in what needs to be done but compbatant is trying to fix things the way they should be. The team is to go by his expectations and that's what we are doing.
Things may change when he has more time to talk about it. All that abused in the past may still get harshly punished. Only time will tell.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:22 pm The mistake was that when the KGB was removed, the players entered our map 2.-2 and after compbatant rolled back our map I proved with an example on 2.2(my ogre still in epicenter clan map after rolled back 2.2 map)that the players could still stay there.This is bug.
I've seen enough of your arguments just because you want to abuse bugs or rules.
Kromelg and myself investigated the attacks on KGB no bugs were abused. We found that madmaniac was telling the truth he did destroy walls to get in. CPO replaced the walls but was not able to get everyone off of the map.

You dare to say rules do not matter? Your are very wrong. Rules do matter they are what keeps players like you from crashing the game. And right now the "clan rules" are the only rules being worked on. All the other rules still apply.
I had very high hopes for you and you continuously disappoint me and even more disrespect me and members of the staff.

WE TRY HARD to be respectful to any player even if they don't deserve it and most the time I get respect in return.

If you don't like the rules. We don't care. We don't like rule breakers.
I ask always for players to follow the rules. Why is this so hard to do?
If you want to keep doing things your way there will be consequences. If you want to keep practically spitting in my face there will be consequences. Soon the clan rules will be confermed and punishments will be made for the past and present.
Do not argue do not blame or accuse. Be polite or be quite please. That goes for anyone.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

It's hard to grasp how the same people constantly abuse the game but are still playing. It's real simple.

Definition of the word Game:

a form of play or sport, especially a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck.

Key part according to rules.

If you don't start holding people accountable to the rules this is not a game.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

LordSeth wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:07 pm
I've seen enough of your arguments just because you want to abuse bugs or rules.
Kromelg and myself investigated the attacks on KGB no bugs were abused. We found that madmaniac was telling the truth he did destroy walls to get in. CPO replaced the walls but was not able to get everyone off of the map.

You dare to say rules do not matter? Your are very wrong. Rules do matter they are what keeps players like you from crashing the game. And right now the "clan rules" are the only rules being worked on. All the other rules still apply.
I had very high hopes for you and you continuously disappoint me and even more disrespect me and members of the staff.

WE TRY HARD to be respectful to any player even if they don't deserve it and most the time I get respect in return.

If you don't like the rules. We don't care. We don't like rule breakers.
I ask always for players to follow the rules. Why is this so hard to do?
If you want to keep doing things your way there will be consequences. If you want to keep practically spitting in my face there will be consequences. Soon the clan rules will be confermed and punishments will be made for the past and present.
Do not argue do not blame or accuse. Be polite or be quite please. That goes for anyone.
Here we go again.

"I want to abuse the error or rule"
I just expressed my opinion that I do not consider the tactics that you consider to be “forbidden” and in fact you also cannot ban it until compbatant itself says that it is really unfair.While you do not have his official permission to ban so far this "mechanics" and not mistakes (this is your opinion that this is a mistake and not the opinion of a compbatant)

The rules do not matter, it was just sarcasm actually the same as I did it in the GM apprenticeship post.Sarcasm or post irony as you wish.Naturally, I do not think that the rules do not matter, but you know why I said this?
Ryaca abused your rule description to remove our clans what is abuse of authority.Meanwhile, how did you make this description of the rules without approval of them compbatant which is also a violation, all rules must be at least approved by him.You illegally moved the GRUZ tower, which was made according to your own descriptions of the rules (it was not in the radius of the enemy castle or tower)If there was no violation, then in fact you illegally banned the player jra2015 and change tower place,which is also a violation.You cannot add new rules every day just because you are an administrator.
You can delete posts so that you have abused authority by creating new rules that you invented from your own head but not confirmed by compbatant but dont delete my screenshots: Show
ia-iO-fYVIc.jpg
ia-iO-fYVIc.jpg (128.67 KiB) Viewed 3530 times
LordSeth, I also had high expectations for you when I doubted your application, but still I was dont against it because there wasn’t just one GM in ft and someone had to become one.But your endless changes in the rules simply do not allow our team to play.You try to complicate the game as much as possible for my team with new rules but no matter how bad it is, you yourself know and see that the opposing team is no better.
To start, I want to tell you how GM should act (although I'm not a GM lol).You should ask if the tactics you want to ban with a bug or mechanics and then announce it by attaching the words of the combatant for this and changing the rules, you must also wait for approval from the combatant and wait for his response so that the rules can take effect.How could you even apply descriptions of rules that weren’t confirmed by him? How many players actually went to jail under illegal rules?

The ending is really interesting.
Are you saying that players will be punished for old violations and abuse of power by GM will be ignored? Interestingly enough, I always thought that punishment for GM should always be more severe than for players.Do you seriously want to punish players for violating the rules, but not GM for abuse of power?Why are you better than Madmaniacal who made essentially even less than you?He just passed the reinforced skills to his friends and this did not affect the game globally.Illegal introduction of rules and illegal removal of buildings, this completely destroys the game in comparison with its violation.I'm just surprised that compbatant turns a blind eye to this and allows GMs that violate GM rules to still try to explain the rules to players.
GM this is an example for players but you got a second chance and in fact players can take an example from an incompetent GM who abuse authority and players can copy your behavior because it was encouraged by the compbatant.
Cherry on the cake: Show
Screenshot_2019-10-12-10-33-16-951_com.android.chrome.png
Screenshot_2019-10-12-10-33-16-951_com.android.chrome.png (208.83 KiB) Viewed 3529 times