-1,2 gone, What happens here?

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LordSeth

Re: -1,2 gone, What happens here?

Post by LordSeth »

I think I understand your proposal. I like to end things peacefully as well. But accusations And insults And demands are not the way to get that ending peacefully. It just influences more confrontations. And yes second chances are given every day. I'm not kidding. Every day. The GM team is to enforce the rules and keep the game clean. We do our best. We are to help players with issues they can not solve alone. Agian we do this every day. Does the GM team think we are better than players? No. Even as GMs we are still players. We are very experienced in ways that players are not but this don't make us any better. This just allows us to be more progressive in helping players.
You want to solve this in piece well here it is. Players do get second chances all the time. Only depending on the how serious the abuse is and how much was affected by it determines if a second chance is nessucary.
As far as the past nobody knows if anything is to be done or not. I don't know if clan rules will be made I do know compbatant has been working hard on adding new mechanics for clans so that spam will not be a big problem and maybe if we are lucky the GM team will not need to go to clan maps much at all.
For now all we can do is wait for compbatant to finish his hard work. So far it looks very good for players and GMs.

If anyone has a problem that is not clan related were happy to help. But for those who have clan related reports. Hold them and wait to see what compbatant can do to make the game better for everyone that enjoys the clan conflicts.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I understand the accusations and anger cannot be justified, but I don’t know if I tried to behave as I usually lead it could bring here or not.If I had not tried to explain that in this situation there are essentially no innocents, could we be here?I do not know.
By this I only tried to put everyone on an equal footing, although it was clearly in a rough form, but I did not know how to do it differently.When you put a person on an equal footing with yourself, he begins to understand that there are no innocents in a particular situation and with this you can come to a peaceful agreement.
I don’t know, I just couldn’t figure out how to beat this situation kindly so that everyone would understand that there were no innocents and it would be better to just forgive everyone to each other and continue to live on.But in my understanding, if I would start this and simply offer peace on both sides, saying that everyone is to blame, then everyone would start to make excuses and I would have to resort to a method that I would not want to use.It’s really difficult to describe since all messages with accusations brought negativity not only to you but to me.I do this quite rarely, and I just let go a lot without paying attention, but this situation was too massive for me to just pass by.Naturally, we would like to replay many situations in life in a new way, but alas, this is impossible.We can only try to correct the mistakes that we made if it is still possible.

In any case, my words about this will not be interesting to anyone because people always look only at the poor qualities of a person without noticing the good.I just want to apologize for my rudeness and end this conflict between GM and the players positively, unless of course if people allow me to do it.I do not want anyone to be punished in this case.Not players and not GM.Trying to punish each other, we only bring negative to each other with these essentially useless disputes.
If we solve the conflict peacefully, this will not make anyone worse, but on the contrary a second chance give everyone a try to fix their mistakes.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Peace between GMs and players in general? Sounds good to me. All things forgiven? Not by me...

To Maks, I say this:
My old mistakes were not forgiven. You constantly insulted my friend Ryaca and now he's gone. You pushed your friends and allies to continue to abuse every trick they could.
From one player to another, I forgive nothing. For me, this isn't about FT, or your pitiful squabbles with GMs. This has become personal. Be ready. I'm coming. And I'm not alone...
Omnes Autem Uri
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

He did harm to me and my allies in the same way and even if he left with GM he can still go on as a player and participate in clan wars if he so wants to help his allies.
I made someone break it? What are you talking about, my allies just watched for about three days as WOGS KING and other clans closed their base and didn’t do this in response until their patience ended.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Does this thread have anything to do with the original issue of clan builds disappearing? Maybe LS should lock it...
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

SellSword wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:53 pm Does this thread have anything to do with the original issue of clan builds disappearing? Maybe LS should lock it...
All I see here is long messages from maks lol
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

SellSword wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:53 pm Does this thread have anything to do with the original issue of clan builds disappearing? Maybe LS should lock it...
I agree about a lockdown, at least until such issues as vanishing maps arises again.

Like so many other threads, it deviated from bug report, to issues of bug abuse, to abuse discussions, to accusations...
Omnes Autem Uri
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:10 pm Peace between GMs and players in general? Sounds good to me. All things forgiven? Not by me...

To Maks, I say this:
My old mistakes were not forgiven. You constantly insulted my friend Ryaca and now he's gone. You pushed your friends and allies to continue to abuse every trick they could.
From one player to another, I forgive nothing. For me, this isn't about FT, or your pitiful squabbles with GMs. This has become personal. Be ready. I'm coming. And I'm not alone...
+1 Not alone >;)
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Ummm... I don't think this thread is the place for any kind of reports regarding player abuse, whether chat abuse or attempts at spawn/pet killing. A PM to GM inbox with info on when and where such things occurred is the best bet.
Omnes Autem Uri
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

SellSword wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:45 pm
Here is how most clan arguments sound:

"You remember five years ago when you did..."

"When you were in clan [WhoCares] your side did..."

"We only attacked because you..."

"We never did that even though you guys..."

I'm not aiming this at any person in particular, but if it hits home for anyone they can think to themselves why it does.
BEST. POST. IN. THIS. THREAD!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE