-1,2 gone, What happens here?

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: -1,2 gone, What happens here?

Post by Leone »

This is why I think a cease fire until everything settles. Just a few days and it saves a lot of arguments. I can't make it happen, but you can make it happen.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Leone wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:34 pm This is why I think a cease fire until everything settles. Just a few days and it saves a lot of arguments. I can't make it happen, but you can make it happen.
"Can"? Perhaps they "can", but "will"? Don't hold your breath...

Mak is going to continue to encourage players to break rules until he gets himself in trouble, then he will play martyr to incite futher unrest. In trying to justify his many abuses, he will destroy himself and his allies.

Rules exist. Period. Don't want to obey? Be punished. Can't handle that? Begone.
Omnes Autem Uri
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

If I try to punish everyone, does this mean that I protect someone?Reread my posts the last posts that I want all guilty players to be punished, including GM who caused all chaos with the clans.
Yes, in the past I wanted to make peace and that neither GM nor players were punished for this incident, but not GM and players do not want to apologize each other so whatever.It’s not only the players who are guilty, but also GM, and everyone should be punished, do you want this?Or do you just want to punish the players who use the chaos that occurred due to the abuse of GM? If you think that only the players are to blame, then you are also mistaken for this...
In principle, I was agree for the second chance for GM for a while but seeing that the second chance will not be given to the players I lost the sence in it.I do not see justice if players are punished by GM because of which all this chaos happened.If you want justice, then let punish everyone guilty of this or no one be punished no one,the choice is not for me.
If this got away with GM then why shouldn’t the players be forgiven for this as well?I do not understand your concepts.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:05 am If I try to punish everyone, does this mean that I protect someone?Reread my posts the last posts that I want all guilty players to be punished, including GM who caused all chaos with the clans.
Yes, in the past I wanted to make peace and that neither GM nor players were punished for this incident, but not GM and players do not want to apologize each other so whatever.It’s not only the players who are guilty, but also GM, and everyone should be punished, do you want this?Or do you just want to punish the players who use the chaos that occurred due to the abuse of GM? If you think that only the players are to blame, then you are also mistaken for this...
In principle, I was agree for the second chance for GM for a while but seeing that the second chance will not be given to the players I lost the sence in it.I do not see justice if players are punished by GM because of which all this chaos happened.If you want justice, then let punish everyone guilty of this or no one be punished no one,the choice is not for me.
If this got away with GM then why shouldn’t the players be forgiven for this as well?I do not understand your concepts.
Why do you keep insisting that GMs need punished? Nothing they did made any long term chaos!
YOUR DISREGARD FOR THE RULES IS WHAT IS CAUSING THIS CHAOS.
You keep insisting that GM didn't get punished for their actions. HOW WOULD YOU KNOW? Just because the GMs didn't tell you someone got punished, does NOT mean they didn't.
When was the last time someone saw Ryaca active in game or on forum? I haven't seen him jn weeks.
I tire of the lies. You claim to want fairness, but refuse to play by the rules.

Keep playing your victim games, Mak. You will only get yourself destroyed by your actions. You might succeed in what you seem to want, but at what cost? Perm jail amd ban? That's what your actions suggest that you want. It IS what you will earn at this rate.
Omnes Autem Uri
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Am I breaking something? Write GM if you have evidence.Or all you can do is slander?I nearly don’t even play a game for almost two weeks, but even without play into it, I still manage to break something :D
The one who was expelled from GM for abuse of power protects GM whos abused power.What irony.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Mak, if you havent played in two weeks, whose using your accounts ? They have been on daily. Are you saying you share ?
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I wrote "almost" and not at all.Yes, I go to check the situation to find out if there were any errors with the cards again to report it here.You always find a reason to try to blame me for something fun from it.All my accounts are used only by me.But of course you can write a complaint to GM and they will answer you the same thing, but in any case, good luck.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Just thinking daily log in, seigeing, and pvp isnt "almost not playing". Either you lie about what you do, or you share accounts. Which is it ? You want honesty and transparency, but cant even give it yourself.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

If you have a vision mak288 this is a completely different person.im not he.It never was my account.
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:12 pm If you have a vision mak288 this is a completely different person.im not he.It never was my account.
We all know the difference between mak228 and Maksimm, trust me your accounts are seen regularly building, sieging and fighting
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya