-1,2 gone, What happens here?

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

Re: -1,2 gone, What happens here?

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:54 pm Yes, my information was confirmed and after GM removed KGB, the players could stay there after the clan buildings returned and abuse it for attack.
: Show
Screenshot_2019-10-10-20-50-36-219_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.png
If you want to start an investigation, please start it with 2.-2 when GM delete KGB, I am sure that some players took advantage of this for attack gotu,KGB,NKVD and SLXO buildings.
P.S. my ogre leave epicenter 2.2 it was only for test.
Mak. I wish to inform you that I AM DUKE of MMCC. I legally entered your map using ally with SLXO and gotu (now removed). After i sieged open KGB gates, GMs DID investigate how we got in. It was discovered by GMs (Kromelg and LORD SETH) that my invasion was legal, and required no punishments. I entered legally, invaded legally, and abused nothing.

Furthermore, I instructed my clan members to not login on map 201.201 while this bug existed. I want this war fought HONORABLY. Win or lose. Can you claim the same?
Omnes Autem Uri
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

compbatant wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:50 pm 2.2 is not a clan map.
Then 2,2 is ok naw?
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I can’t tell names that could use this and I don’t speak about you personally.
Speaking personally about me, yes, I did not violate anything that was according to the official clan rules, at least.
But I can’t control my team, I’ve never been a leader to do this, although even when the LordSeth rule descriptions came out I reread them about 10 times trying to understand everything.The construction of Gruz was not in my plans, but I helped them do it as much as possible according to the rules that were really very difficult and not breaking anything there was almost impossible.
That basically happened when the Gruz tower was built within the radius of the AD fences, which was not forbidden by the description of the rule (it was forbidden to build enemy towers / castles in the radius)
Nevertheless, you are observing the rules or not, there was no point at that moment if you can come up with a new rule when you want.
And if you think so, how could the description of the rule that was not even changed in the official rules be applied? Players should follow the rules of the game and not the posts, but nevertheless I tried to explain to my team even an explanation of the rules that I myself could hardly understand.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

-2.-3 map bugged now.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

I know seths post was removed, but i wonder if anyone besides me understood that he basically told us what gms look at to consider spam.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:28 pm -2.-3 map bugged now.
Are you sure it was bugged now not before and nobody noticed it earlier?
I had to restore version from 16.00 FT time and I think it was bugged in the same time
as other maps.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

As all know,
Recently there has been some issues with some clan maps. We have gotten reports about buildings vanishing and it's happened to the more active clan maps.

These are not opportunities for players to go further on a map an start building or plan attacks. This is a game malfunction/bug it's obvious that several clans did not get destroyed or sold out within a few hours then get restored shortly after.

Players that abuse this will be punished for violating rule 8. viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560#

At this time no punishments are being done but this is the only warning we will give. After 10.10.2019 players found to abuse this bug will be punished.

So if someone is where they should not be. They should leave any way possible.

If you need help being moved from a location you should not be in, you can contact a GM and we can help you.

If this happens agian (let's hope it does not) please contact a GM immediately so that it can be fixed sooner.

Rewards are given for bug reports. Thank you
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Somehow something is wrong here..
1. They knowingly abused a glitch.
2. They progressed their accounts(seige skills and exp from destroying builds)
3 any builds destroyed from this abuse werent returned.

This rewards rule breaking and punishes those that were attacked using this glitch.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

I owe you an apology Mak... Apparently the rules dont apply anymore... Carry on...
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Lestat wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:07 am Somehow something is wrong here..
1. They knowingly abused a glitch.
2. They progressed their accounts(seige skills and exp from destroying builds)
3 any builds destroyed from this abuse werent returned.

This rewards rule breaking and punishes those that were attacked using this glitch.
From what I was told everything was restored. I was approved to announce a public warning. If any players are reported for abusing this after the time of my previous post they will be punished.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON