-1,2 gone, What happens here?

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lestat

Re: -1,2 gone, What happens here?

Post by Lestat »

Mak....mmcc used gotu and slxo gates. They didn't abuse building removal.. i know... I walked in with them... LMFAO maybe u should pay more attention to allies? Btw...wheres my sword been ? Hahaha
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Lestst when I woke up and saw posts about the removal of clans I once went to clan 2.-2 and there was already swiss and several people.I don’t know how many people were there after that I didn’t go into the game from that moment until the restoration of our clan map.GM can look at that day completely from the magazines and find out the players who entered us after the removal of the clan KGB
I don’t know how many people are still inside after that mistake but traxxxas69 was repeatedly noticed by our allies.They abused it.
It makes no sense to argue about anything now.GM can safely remove your clans and create rules complicate the game to people + without asking the combatant.They are not punished in any way, but players according to the players must be punished.
Yes, no problem, punish everyone, let everyone suffer, I'm already tired of this childishness.Punish everyone or leave this topic alone.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Your not understanding mak..i walked into your underground map using allies. Both on my mmcc account and HD. Know your allies. If you dont like them using to their advantage. Fix it. U cant cry foul, when none were made
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I didn’t say a word about you. Do you even listen to me?
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

My mmcc account is still at kgb. And nvkd looks tempting from lestats point of view. Are you listening to me ? I am in mmcc...we used gates to enter. Not missing building.

I follow the rules. Can you say the same ?
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

How i tired of talking with you.Lestat you yourself start a topic which you then leave, I am not at all able to conduct any normal dialogue with you, it is simply impossible.I did not say a word about you and did not blame you.
If I broke something, you can always turn to GM. I’m not going to swear with you. It doesn’t make sense.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

SellSword wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:24 pm If you know it's a glitch it's still abusing a glitch even if you assume it will get fixed later. Like scamming someone because a GM could maybe fix it later.
I’ll just give an example of a trade bug as the most widespread and massive.
Players abusing this bug get advantages and can kill people n pvp and game will not roll back just because your character was killed by those who use bug.
In this case, there will be a complete rollback of the card until the full restoration of what happened before the error.This is a mistake that has no consequences and these players simply spend time in the empty destroying buildings that will be back soon.
It is forbidden to abuse the error, but what kind of abuse are we talking about if attacking buildings that are coming back they will not get any advantage?Yes, their act is bad, but in fact they just waste time.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Again you admit rule breaking and try to justify it.

Do u think rules only apply to others and not your team ?
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I think yes but only visa versa,considering that after the entry of our enemies on 2.-2 into the deleted KGB, not one of the players was banned for this.GM because of which it happened was also not punished.What justice can we talk about?
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:34 pm I think yes but only visa versa,considering that after the entry of our enemies on 2.-2 into the deleted KGB, not one of the players was banned for this.GM because of which it happened was also not punished.What justice can we talk about?
We used gates. Do you not understand that ?
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-