Clans Enormous Issue

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Maddy_31

Re: Clans Enormous Issue

Post by Maddy_31 »

coolguy wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:28 am
Leone wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:12 am I'm going to take the wider perspective here.

Agreements and disagreements are a natural part of this and any other forum. Spend half an hour trawling through the forum right back to the early days and you will see this for yourself.

Back to the original topic, then clans play a huge part in this. Of course they do. You choose a clan and you also choose their values and their friends and enemies.

But these agreements and disagreements on this forum can lead to a change in the game. Take the recent change in clan buildings, for example.

So, if somebody disagrees with a person's perspective then it can be a useful time to reflect on why they disagree, rather than dismissing it as some sort of personal attack. It might just be a valid point that has not been considered before.
Yes, but ALWAYS disagrees, while for example the idea is perfect and useful. He never supports us. He's so known as A Russian right now, He's unbelievably hated form many people for always supporting other side and disagrees ALWAYS our side. It's so annoying.
Amen!

+1 Well said
maddy -Mage(2000lv)
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

LostKnight wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:44 pm WRONG: 100% ON TOPIC!

My post about Russian time zone came as a response to cotne7's post where he said the Russians only have 1 time zone.
cotne7 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:34 pm I agree to sell sword totally...
Well russians unfortinetly have been abusing alot bugs but truth is that they beated us ...taking tones of lvls off them coould not even stop them.
Fact why we are loosing is that russians have one time zone and they are all active on one time..and our side have different zones so we getting on different times and thats all...
But i hope time will come and we will beat russians...
Now by explaining that Russia has 11 time zones it adds strength to his post explaining why Russian can be on as long as they are. There is NOTHING in there at even hints that I am for or against the Russians.

The truth of that matter is I am like Switzerland, "Neutral" I have no interest in the clan wars. I have sent "green chat" to my friends who do partake in the 2.2 war wishing them luck. They are friends after all.

I also help anyone in the game, including Russian players. I help with levelling up, with gear if asked or I see they are having problems. As I said, I am neutral, my game is to help people. It is what I enjoy doing. Maddy was the one to erroneously flag me as "choosing sides". And for as much as I said not true, or Leon or others she and you have it in your minds I support the Russians in this war. I support neither side, I support my "friends" and I have some Russian friends as well. Can talk much but a few that I do know we great each other in game whenever we meet.

Last night I was mining mith with two Russians. When my alt and I came into the room, it spawns Red Monsters, I put myself between them and the weakest Russian that had "Green Spiders". Said "Privet" and we mined. One that spoke a little English gave me a Soul Stone. When I was done I moved my alt closer to the entrance. I walked top a corner and said "pets" which I did not need to do really because as soon as I did move there the Russian with the green spiders parked them there and stood in front of them. I left pausing to kill the reds that spawned outside of the room

There is not a single post where I have said I support Russian clans - and the same in reverse - not a single post that shows I do not support Russia. The post that Leone linked to was in reply to mm1's statement:
in mChat mm1 wrote:Why do the whinning people (in game or not) who fee entitled or offended always resort to ***phobia accusations and insults of discrimination.
My reply:
I can answer that last one mm1:

Because ***phobia accusations and insults and yelling discrimination means they do not have to look at themselves.
Now please please note in "my comment" I make no mention of Russian, Greek, Japanese, German, American, Canadian, Mexican, British or any other nationality of players. I simply said "I can answer that last one" because it fits in-game and in real life about so many situations. And in fact when I wrote that I was not even thinking about clan wars in a game I was thinking about "life in general".

I tell you what I am against: Breaking the rules and I do not care what side anyone is on. The rules, that you have openly admitted to breaking in your OP; "I understand we also used spamming as an advantage point to us, but we built a low level and left it, when they killed the buildi....", are there for a reason. I am against: spamming, lying, cheating and personal harassment. But you are fighting for a cause - to get things fixed. I am NOT against that.

So, lets clear the air:
  • I am NOT against you or what you are trying to do. In fact I hope you get some further results, it will help the game.
  • I am not pro or con Russia or Russian Clans or players, I am neutral. I will help anyone!
  • This whole thing came about because Maddy flagged me as choosing sides: I DID NOT CHOOSE SIDES!
  • I am for: Play smart, play safe, play honestly, or The GM's Creed will get you! (I hope)
Sell sword u have never been in war and u dont know when russians log amd when they go to sleep.. russia is biggest country yes and ofcourse it has different time zones but most players from russia have same time zone!they all wake up togather and sleep togather!!i have been fighing against em for 3 yrs and have been reading there chats...and i know everything about them...
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

witch wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:56 am Every single player has the right to express and give their opinion every single player has the right to agree or disagree some ideas ,this is why the forum exist, to see the point of view of the players , if you don't want to hear the players opinions please do not make public post .
coolguy you took this too personal and Lostknight coment wasn't directly to you or against you or anyone else ,He was giving information .
false acusations are not allowed
Coolguy wrote:
-You always agree with the opposite side
-I don't understand why you
hate US personally or you support Russians....
-You always didn't welcome me here since you knew I stood up with 2,2.
Please delete or edit your comments .

Please delete or edit your post
No, I will not delete my post. I expressed how he disagreed. There's nothing illegal. I didn't insult the player.
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

coolguy wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:55 am
witch wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:56 am Every single player has the right to express and give their opinion every single player has the right to agree or disagree some ideas ,this is why the forum exist, to see the point of view of the players , if you don't want to hear the players opinions please do not make public post .
coolguy you took this too personal and Lostknight coment wasn't directly to you or against you or anyone else ,He was giving information .
false acusations are not allowed
Coolguy wrote:
-You always agree with the opposite side
-I don't understand why you
hate US personally or you support Russians....
-You always didn't welcome me here since you knew I stood up with 2,2.
Please delete or edit your comments .

Please delete or edit your post
And everything I said wasn't fault. I'm so sure my acusation was true, although he explained why he did and how.

No, I will not delete my post. I expressed how he disagreed. There's nothing illegal. I didn't insult the player.
And I know every single player has the right to disagree or not, please ready my post carefully. I expressed it in precise way.
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

cotne7 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:17 am Sell sword u have never been in war and u dont know when russians log amd when they go to sleep..
Nope, and I never said I did.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.