Clans Enormous Issue

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Clans Enormous Issue

Post by LostKnight »

Barkley wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:52 pm Really well said.
Thank you Barkley, much appreciated.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Maddy_31

Post by Maddy_31 »

LostKnight wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:34 pm
Maddy_31 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:48 am
Leone wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:43 am This is not taking sides. This is stating facts (time zones) or quoting someone else's post (clan organisation) that can be quite easily be found if you are prepared to look for them.
In other words hes taking sides when he's not even in any clan to begin with.

We get it, thanks for the clarification ;)
FACT¹: You understood nothing, zero, zilch, zip!
Anyone who can read and comprehend the words they are reading will see and understand that FACT!

Well, except for your "We" of course. Who are the "We" of which you refer? I'm curious to know.

There is NO "in other words", be careful where you go
→ you might get there!: Show
LK_2019-10-25_112959.jpg
I stated two facts¹:
  1. Russia has 11 time zones, and
  2. the Russians and their allies are organized, the others are not.
And who cares if I am in a clan or not. I am a member on the forums and can write in any sub-forum I have access to. It is why they are here!

And if I needed permission to write in a thread on this forum it certainly would not be your permission! (FACT)

YAF²: There are others here, in this thread, making comments that are not in a clan.
Why is it you do not mention them? As before; I'm curious to know.

3. an event known to have happened or something known to have existed
  4. a concept whose truth can be proved
² Yet Another Fact
Again thanks for clarifying you have no involvement in clan activity yet you still like sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. ;)
maddy -Mage(2000lv)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Talk about an issue that shouldn't be an issue.

Someone not in a clan and making comments about clans? Someone who's a halfwit trying to be witty? Whatever the case may be they can make their point and you can give their comment whatever weight you think it should have.

Why don't people go back to talking about clans and the issues of varying enormity that they are facing?

If this comment cannot be comprehended because I'm not in a clan I totally apologize.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Maddy_31 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:50 am Again thanks for clarifying you have no involvement in clan activity yet you still like sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. ;)
secret_smile.png
secret_smile.png (11.58 KiB) Viewed 4843 times
nose_r.png
nose_r.png (3.08 KiB) Viewed 4843 times
haha.png
haha.png (18.49 KiB) Viewed 4843 times
I was always AFK!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:56 am If this comment cannot be comprehended because I'm not in a clan I totally apologize.
And with that said ... I'm outta here!
Al least the intelligent people here realize that I just wanted to correct an error about the "time zones" and the fact that one side of this war seems well organized,
I was always AFK!
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Maddy_31 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:50 am
LostKnight wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:34 pm
Maddy_31 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:48 am

In other words hes taking sides when he's not even in any clan to begin with.

We get it, thanks for the clarification ;)
FACT¹: You understood nothing, zero, zilch, zip!
Anyone who can read and comprehend the words they are reading will see and understand that FACT!

Well, except for your "We" of course. Who are the "We" of which you refer? I'm curious to know.

There is NO "in other words", be careful where you go
→ you might get there!: Show
LK_2019-10-25_112959.jpg
I stated two facts¹:
  1. Russia has 11 time zones, and
  2. the Russians and their allies are organized, the others are not.
And who cares if I am in a clan or not. I am a member on the forums and can write in any sub-forum I have access to. It is why they are here!

And if I needed permission to write in a thread on this forum it certainly would not be your permission! (FACT)

YAF²: There are others here, in this thread, making comments that are not in a clan.
Why is it you do not mention them? As before; I'm curious to know.

3. an event known to have happened or something known to have existed
  4. a concept whose truth can be proved
² Yet Another Fact
y of

Again thanks for clarifying you have no involvement in clan activity yet you still like sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. ;)
OFF-TOPIC
Ok, thanks for telling us Russia has 11 time zones, but you can notice that once I focused on forum, You always didn't welcome me here since you knew I stood up with 2,2. I sometimes even agreed with you some replies, just to feel I'm not enemy of everyone. And you can ALSO notice you always reply against all of 2,2 players. Me, Maddy, cotne, Roth many other players, I don't understand why you hate US personally or you support Russians... Idk. I don't want to make problems. I'm just confessing what I had waiting inside me, I just had to make sure before I did. You always agree with the opposite side. Because it's annoying that you ALWAYS constantly replying against against against.. Are you with or against? If neither, you shouldn't involve in Clans constantly replying against always. Thank you :)
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
Leone

Post by Leone »

*Always* and *constantly* replying against 2, 2 players? Really?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17236&p=119483#p119483

Sometimes, a comment is just a comment: objective not subjective. An observation of what is happening without personal and emotional involvement.
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Leone wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:16 am *Always* and *constantly* replying against 2, 2 players? Really?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17236&p=119483#p119483

Sometimes, a comment is just a comment: objective not subjective. An observation of what is happening without personal and emotional involvement.
Maybe, but he never agrees with me, I didn't even know him, many agreed with me. But he tried fighting back, it's not about me personally, many 2,2 players too. He always disagrees and describes another idea, sometimes against us. It's weird.
-
-
-
Leone

Post by Leone »

I'm going to take the wider perspective here.

Agreements and disagreements are a natural part of this and any other forum. Spend half an hour trawling through the forum right back to the early days and you will see this for yourself.

Back to the original topic, then clans play a huge part in this. Of course they do. You choose a clan and you also choose their values and their friends and enemies.

But these agreements and disagreements on this forum can lead to a change in the game. Take the recent change in clan buildings, for example.

So, if somebody disagrees with a person's perspective then it can be a useful time to reflect on why they disagree, rather than dismissing it as some sort of personal attack. It might just be a valid point that has not been considered before.
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Leone wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:12 am I'm going to take the wider perspective here.

Agreements and disagreements are a natural part of this and any other forum. Spend half an hour trawling through the forum right back to the early days and you will see this for yourself.

Back to the original topic, then clans play a huge part in this. Of course they do. You choose a clan and you also choose their values and their friends and enemies.

But these agreements and disagreements on this forum can lead to a change in the game. Take the recent change in clan buildings, for example.

So, if somebody disagrees with a person's perspective then it can be a useful time to reflect on why they disagree, rather than dismissing it as some sort of personal attack. It might just be a valid point that has not been considered before.
Yes, but ALWAYS disagrees, while for example the idea is perfect and useful. He never supports us. He's so known as A Russian right now, He's unbelievably hated form many people for always supporting other side and disagrees ALWAYS our side. It's so annoying.
-
-
-