Clans Enormous Issue

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
Barkley
Posts: 377
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:12 pm
Location: Slovenia

Re: Clans Enormous Issue

Post by Barkley » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:21 am

Storms7 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:07 am
Rothost wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:23 pm
This issue has been fixed by Comp's newest update...much KUDOS :D to Comp for getting it running
So does this mean spam buildings has been stopped? :)
They still have there spam but other ways yes, now the spam made before is still a hude advantage
Do not take my opinion as an aggressive message, everyone can have their own opinion.
My suggestions;New clan rank: Mayor,Multiple house owners,Outlaw,More friends list space (the texts are links).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Member of raw.
User avatar
Maddy_31
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:14 am
Location: Canada

Re: Clans Enormous Issue

Post by Maddy_31 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:37 am

LostKnight wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:48 pm
cotne7 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:34 pm
I agree to sell sword totally...
Well russians unfortinetly have been abusing alot bugs but truth is that they beated us ...taking tones of lvls off them coould not even stop them.
Fact why we are loosing is that russians have one time zone and they are all active on one time..and our side have different zones so we getting on different times and thats all...
But i hope time will come and we will beat russians...
FACT: Both sides have abused bugs - widely discussed here in the forum.

cotne7 you are wrong: Russia has 11 time zones: UTC +2, UTC +3, UTC +4, UTC +5, UTC +6, UTC +7, UTC +8, UTC +9, UTC +10, UTC +11 and UTC +12

Also as noted in other areas in the forum the Russian clans have "allied" as a group, putting aside their differences, something the non-Russian clans have not done. So if two non Russian clans are fighting each other you are both simply helping the Russian cause.

+1 for _NICKPAN_'s post.
Coming from someone whose not even in any of these clans.

However, thanks for letting us all know whose side your on ;)

Oh and I agree this needs to stop. Why clans like Gruz are abusing glitches/bugs not to name other clans who are allied with Gruz doing the same thing every day and night.

Proper action needs to be taken to stop this.
maddy -Mage(2000lv)
User avatar
coolguy
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:28 pm
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Clans Enormous Issue

Post by coolguy » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:09 pm

Maddy_31 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:37 am
LostKnight wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:48 pm
cotne7 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:34 pm
I agree to sell sword totally...
Well russians unfortinetly have been abusing alot bugs but truth is that they beated us ...taking tones of lvls off them coould not even stop them.
Fact why we are loosing is that russians have one time zone and they are all active on one time..and our side have different zones so we getting on different times and thats all...
But i hope time will come and we will beat russians...
FACT: Both sides have abused bugs - widely discussed here in the forum.

cotne7 you are wrong: Russia has 11 time zones: UTC +2, UTC +3, UTC +4, UTC +5, UTC +6, UTC +7, UTC +8, UTC +9, UTC +10, UTC +11 and UTC +12

Also as noted in other areas in the forum the Russian clans have "allied" as a group, putting aside their differences, something the non-Russian clans have not done. So if two non Russian clans are fighting each other you are both simply helping the Russian cause.

+1 for _NICKPAN_'s post.

Coming from someone whose not even in any of these clans
.

However, thanks for letting us all know whose side your on ;)

Oh and I agree this needs to stop. Why clans like Gruz are abusing glitches/bugs not to name other clans who are allied with Gruz doing the same thing every day and night.

Proper action needs to be taken to stop this.
Lmao hahahah, it's actually so true, he also refuses to join any and he still complains about them
Swordsman : coolguy - Archer : coolarcher - Mage: coolguy1

Languages Spoken : English - Arabic (عربي) - Romanian (Romana)

Loyalty is the big title of a successful team.
User avatar
Leone
Posts: 3666
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Ashdown Village

Re: Clans Enormous Issue

Post by Leone » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:43 am

Maddy_31 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:37 am
LostKnight wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:48 pm
cotne7 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:34 pm
I agree to sell sword totally...
Well russians unfortinetly have been abusing alot bugs but truth is that they beated us ...taking tones of lvls off them coould not even stop them.
Fact why we are loosing is that russians have one time zone and they are all active on one time..and our side have different zones so we getting on different times and thats all...
But i hope time will come and we will beat russians...
FACT: Both sides have abused bugs - widely discussed here in the forum.

cotne7 you are wrong: Russia has 11 time zones: UTC +2, UTC +3, UTC +4, UTC +5, UTC +6, UTC +7, UTC +8, UTC +9, UTC +10, UTC +11 and UTC +12

Also as noted in other areas in the forum the Russian clans have "allied" as a group, putting aside their differences, something the non-Russian clans have not done. So if two non Russian clans are fighting each other you are both simply helping the Russian cause.

+1 for _NICKPAN_'s post.
Coming from someone whose not even in any of these clans.

However, thanks for letting us all know whose side your on ;)

Oh and I agree this needs to stop. Why clans like Gruz are abusing glitches/bugs not to name other clans who are allied with Gruz doing the same thing every day and night.

Proper action needs to be taken to stop this.
There are two things that LK said.

Firstly, that Russia has 11 timezones. Look that one up for yourself and by all means post here if this is wrong.

Secondly, he referred to other posts that suggested that one side of this clan war is better organised than the other.

Here we go: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17055&p=115769&hil ... de#p115769

This is not taking sides. This is stating facts (time zones) or quoting someone else's post (clan organisation) that can be quite easily be found if you are prepared to look for them.
User avatar
SellSword
Posts: 3047
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Location: Ardesia

Re: Clans Enormous Issue

Post by SellSword » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:37 am

coolguy wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:09 pm
Lmao hahahah, it's actually so true, he also refuses to join any and he still complains about them
Same here, but not everyone manages to recall the first page of a thread. ;)
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
User avatar
Maddy_31
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:14 am
Location: Canada

Re: Clans Enormous Issue

Post by Maddy_31 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:48 am

Leone wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:43 am
Maddy_31 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:37 am
LostKnight wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:48 pm


FACT: Both sides have abused bugs - widely discussed here in the forum.

cotne7 you are wrong: Russia has 11 time zones: UTC +2, UTC +3, UTC +4, UTC +5, UTC +6, UTC +7, UTC +8, UTC +9, UTC +10, UTC +11 and UTC +12

Also as noted in other areas in the forum the Russian clans have "allied" as a group, putting aside their differences, something the non-Russian clans have not done. So if two non Russian clans are fighting each other you are both simply helping the Russian cause.

+1 for _NICKPAN_'s post.
Coming from someone whose not even in any of these clans.

However, thanks for letting us all know whose side your on ;)

Oh and I agree this needs to stop. Why clans like Gruz are abusing glitches/bugs not to name other clans who are allied with Gruz doing the same thing every day and night.

Proper action needs to be taken to stop this.
There are two things that LK said.

Firstly, that Russia has 11 timezones. Look that one up for yourself and by all means post here if this is wrong.

Secondly, he referred to other posts that suggested that one side of this clan war is better organised than the other.

Here we go: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17055&p=115769&hil ... de#p115769

This is not taking sides. This is stating facts (time zones) or quoting someone else's post (clan organisation) that can be quite easily be found if you are prepared to look for them.
In other words hes taking sides when he's not even in any clan to begin with.

We get it, thanks for the clarification ;)
maddy -Mage(2000lv)
User avatar
SellSword
Posts: 3047
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Location: Ardesia

Re: Clans Enormous Issue

Post by SellSword » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:27 am

:roll:
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 5093
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockheim nord i Steinheim nær Kedington

Re: Clans Enormous Issue

Post by LostKnight » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:34 pm

Maddy_31 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:48 am
Leone wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:43 am
This is not taking sides. This is stating facts (time zones) or quoting someone else's post (clan organisation) that can be quite easily be found if you are prepared to look for them.
In other words hes taking sides when he's not even in any clan to begin with.

We get it, thanks for the clarification ;)
FACT¹: You understood nothing, zero, zilch, zip!
Anyone who can read and comprehend the words they are reading will see and understand that FACT!

Well, except for your "We" of course. Who are the "We" of which you refer? I'm curious to know.

There is NO "in other words", be careful where you go
→ you might get there!: Show
and sometimes getting there isn't what you expected.
and sometimes getting there isn't what you expected.
LK_2019-10-25_112959.jpg (293.1 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
I stated two facts¹:
  1. Russia has 11 time zones, and
  2. the Russians and their allies are organized, the others are not.
And who cares if I am in a clan or not. I am a member on the forums and can write in any sub-forum I have access to. It is why they are here!

And if I needed permission to write in a thread on this forum it certainly would not be your permission! (FACT)

YAF²: There are others here, in this thread, making comments that are not in a clan.
Why is it you do not mention them? As before; I'm curious to know.

_____________________________
¹ fact ~ noun
  1. a piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred
  2. a statement or assertion of verified information about something that is the case or has happened
  3. an event known to have happened or something known to have existed
  4. a concept whose truth can be proved
² Yet Another Fact
The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
Being positive doesn't understand physics.
How to Submit a Report to the GM Inbox
User avatar
Storms7
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:38 am

Re: Clans Enormous Issue

Post by Storms7 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:06 pm

Lestat wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:07 am
Yes, you can no longer build near non ally clans
Excellent.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
User avatar
Barkley
Posts: 377
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:12 pm
Location: Slovenia

Re: Clans Enormous Issue

Post by Barkley » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:52 pm

LostKnight wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:34 pm
Maddy_31 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:48 am
Leone wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:43 am
This is not taking sides. This is stating facts (time zones) or quoting someone else's post (clan organisation) that can be quite easily be found if you are prepared to look for them.
In other words hes taking sides when he's not even in any clan to begin with.

We get it, thanks for the clarification ;)
FACT¹: You understood nothing, zero, zilch, zip!
Anyone who can read and comprehend the words they are reading will see and understand that FACT!

Well, except for your "We" of course. Who are the "We" of which you refer? I'm curious to know.

There is NO "in other words", be careful where you go
→ you might get there!: Show
LK_2019-10-25_112959.jpg
I stated two facts¹:
  1. Russia has 11 time zones, and
  2. the Russians and their allies are organized, the others are not.
And who cares if I am in a clan or not. I am a member on the forums and can write in any sub-forum I have access to. It is why they are here!

And if I needed permission to write in a thread on this forum it certainly would not be your permission! (FACT)

YAF²: There are others here, in this thread, making comments that are not in a clan.
Why is it you do not mention them? As before; I'm curious to know.

_____________________________
¹ fact ~ noun
  1. a piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred
  2. a statement or assertion of verified information about something that is the case or has happened
  3. an event known to have happened or something known to have existed
  4. a concept whose truth can be proved
² Yet Another Fact
Really well said.
Do not take my opinion as an aggressive message, everyone can have their own opinion.
My suggestions;New clan rank: Mayor,Multiple house owners,Outlaw,More friends list space (the texts are links).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Member of raw.
Locked