SR

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lestat

SR

Post by Lestat »

i am sorry to dahobbit and those who built at clan SR. it was not my plans for it to be destroyed,(it had a greater purpose). but because of someone giving me away, its role was changed. its purpose was good, and it died a honorable death.

for those that destroyed SR, yes lestat is duke and has been. you dont know how fun it was to get you to believe otherwise. although it was hard not to use my main accounts there, i managed to use your predictability to my advantage. your fears of me has set 2,2 free.

but you must know, the battle isnt over, i have a special surprise.. I AM INSIDE BLITZBEE... slowly seiging away your noobs..haha.. come find me if you can. or watch it burn from within.

realize your fears my enemies, i have reached into your maps and shown my strength, while you can do nothing to stop me. the ability to use your weaknesses against you is becoming my newest fun. your eagerness to destroy and greed has left many inactive clans to be abused. their allies have helped me greatly in my endeavors. THANK YOU.

lestat, ie dwArf-,wizzryd,Loco
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Storms7

Re: SR

Post by Storms7 »

Excellent post!
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Eso ha sido una declaración de fuerza ?

Fuerza y potencial es ahora la infiltración, el engaño y el usar cuentas para estar en las filas enemigas ?

Wauu, cuanto poder!
Maddy_31

Post by Maddy_31 »

Lestat wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:02 pm i am sorry to dahobbit and those who built at clan SR. it was not my plans for it to be destroyed,(it had a greater purpose). but because of someone giving me away, its role was changed. its purpose was good, and it died a honorable death.

for those that destroyed SR, yes lestat is duke and has been. you dont know how fun it was to get you to believe otherwise. although it was hard not to use my main accounts there, i managed to use your predictability to my advantage. your fears of me has set 2,2 free.

but you must know, the battle isnt over, i have a special surprise.. I AM INSIDE BLITZBEE... slowly seiging away your noobs..haha.. come find me if you can. or watch it burn from within.

realize your fears my enemies, i have reached into your maps and shown my strength, while you can do nothing to stop me. the ability to use your weaknesses against you is becoming my newest fun. your eagerness to destroy and greed has left many inactive clans to be abused. their allies have helped me greatly in my endeavors. THANK YOU.

lestat, ie dwArf-,wizzryd,Loco
+1 ;)
maddy -Mage(2000lv)
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Por cierto. Ni tú lo has destruido, ni nadie de ha delatado.