Clan Claw

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lestat

Re: Clan Claw

Post by Lestat »

my comment originally was focused on you seiging clans on new map 2,-4 while nick was claiming nuetral.. you cant seige noob clans and be nuetral.. your mistake was seiging alt accounts of larger clans members.

you cant cry that 2,2 is seiging claw when you seiged those players alts...

maybe you need to know who you seige and what reprocussions will be before you start. you stopped nic before he ever got started. everyone knows you are imtl and claw. not to mention you defend your seige account by logging your claw account.

nic had all rights to try and claim nuetral(not saying i think it would have lasted, it was a ploy to build in peace before rejoining the fight), but you were seiging clans while he posted.

you, my friend, brought war to your clan, while your duke was trying to make peace(of sorts) this time id say blame rest on your shoulders(even if nic had alterior motives for claiming nuetral)
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

and again.
There is a difference of Time.
Of when the sieging happened and i made the announcement of Claw.

I was not even a Claw Member back then.
As soon i rejoined Claw and got the Dukeship again.
The new rules started goin.

But isn't it abit pointless to continue arguing who is right? Since i say public, we are no longer Neutral (or never was if this makes you happy)
Because we already got attacked from majority of 2,2.
So we are leaving in peace our allies and friends of 2,2
and seeking to destroy the others of that map (they know who they are)

Don't be so dramatic and have fun with war ;)
Season 20 just started. And Ghosts woke up :)
Boo
Thorr

Post by Thorr »

Lestat, my friend, i never complained about 2,2 sieging claw nor did i cry, infact i am very happy to see new faces coming up without any invitation :lol:
Secondly i know very well who i siege and the person getting sieged knows exactly why i siege. About the consequences you say, i've been defending claw with my fellow members for years now and on the contrary we have made a significant progress. Thanks to you and your friends. So I know very well whom i siege and what reprocussions will be before i start. I ain't a newbie(if you think so) though i dont post much on the forum. ;)
Blame on my shoulders you say? well the credit goes to same shoulders for keeping it safe. I have brought war to the clan? well it was always at war.
And as nick said, there was a time difference between my sieging and nick's claim of being neutral, so my friend, you dont know the whole thing(though you pretend to) and again your allegations are hollow.
Lastly, i doubt you have the right to choose who has rights to claim neutral and who doesn't.
Never Give Up🤘
T_Y_R

Post by T_Y_R »

Thats a joke right? Time difference lol? quit with the lies you were sieging on your noob sword account on the new clan map soon after nick made that post of being neutral :lol: :roll: and prior to claw being sieged clearly lestat does know more then you and he isn't even directly implicated your argument is hollow and invalid if you're gona come up with lies least make it sort of believable put some thought into it next time mate also if you're gona claim trax sieged claw when we broke in that was way before nick tried to claim neutrality once he did we didnt siege claw but you still sieged us on your noob sword cant count how many times we made you logout or run away
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

I cannot reply seriously a post full of lies AND unproven pointless and fake facts.
Me and Thorr are always in touch and defenitely we know better when i made claw the call to not attack anyone Unless they do first.

This topic is long and since there is no proof don't continue it.

Closes now. Claw is in war with the majority of 2,2.

The neutrality rule of Claw still persists of course for other clans.
Boo
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I am just going to leave this here because clearly there are some that have NO IDEA what being "neutral" means.

neutrality ~ noun
1. non-participation in a dispute or war
2. tolerance attributable to a lack of involvement

neutral ~ adj
1. having no personal preference
3. not supporting or favouring either side in a war, dispute, or contest

neutral ~ noun
1. one who does not side with any party in a war or dispute

Would be like Switzerland declaring war on (insert some country), but hey you other countries, we are still neutral. NOT!!! By declaring war on just one country, Switzerland has negated it's neutrality.

Now had you said - we are still friendly with "others" - different story.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

LostKnight wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:49 am I am just going to leave this here because clearly there are some that have NO IDEA what being "neutral" means.

neutrality ~ noun
1. non-participation in a dispute or war
2. tolerance attributable to a lack of involvement

neutral ~ adj
1. having no personal preference
3. not supporting or favouring either side in a war, dispute, or contest

neutral ~ noun
1. one who does not side with any party in a war or dispute

Would be like Switzerland declaring war on (insert some country), but hey you other countries, we are still neutral. NOT!!! By declaring war on just one country, Switzerland has negated it's neutrality.

Now had you said - we are still friendly with "others" - different story.
Correct.

Now i meant.
We are on war with some (since complete neutrality failed)
But *peace claw rule still applies for us :)
Boo
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Claw is Recruiting :!:

No requirements.
We can even train you to learn everything about this game from experts that play this game since it's beginning.

We looking for members active for PvP, Building and sieging.

We have big plans for 2021 so if you are interested to join us PM me with information about your accs, previous clans and current foes and enemies.
Boo
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

ME PLZ :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
Okylenok

Post by Okylenok »

Хотелось бы вступить в клан, играю на маге 82лвл и на лучнике 273 лвл