buildings exceeding the level limit

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Bozkurt

buildings exceeding the level limit

Post by Bozkurt »

The level limit for each clan building is 2850. but a long time ago there was no level limit for clan buildings. but later this was restricted and the level cap rule was introduced. Before this rule was introduced there were a lot of clan buildings that went above 2850. and these buildings still exist. I think, after this rule, the excess levels of the buildings that exceed the 2850 level should be deleted. otherwise it would be unfair to other clans.
Barkley

Re: buildings exceeding the level limit

Post by Barkley »

:shock:
Do you know how much extra work those also needed to pot in? MAX had a 8k tower and you'd just remove 6k levels form today to tomorrow? Ok the tower is dead but still. Those people build a lot and had a lot of work. You cant just request to remove many many many many hours just cos you can't do the same as they do. And if you came as they did at the start of the game you would be able to do the same. Than someone like you would come and ask for your work to be deleted. It's not their foult that the limit was added. They shouldn't be punished for making the game what it is now. Think about thigs more before you post unless there a more important point you want to make. People should not be punished with being older players and the work they did should not be removed unless a player destroys it.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Barkley wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:07 am :shock:
Do you know how much extra work those also needed to pot in? MAX had a 8k tower and you'd just remove 6k levels form today to tomorrow? Ok the tower is dead but still. Those people build a lot and had a lot of work. You cant just request to remove many many many many hours just cos you can't do the same as they do. And if you came as they did at the start of the game you would be able to do the same. Than someone like you would come and ask for your work to be deleted. It's not their foult that the limit was added. They shouldn't be punished for making the game what it is now. Think about thigs more before you post unless there a more important point you want to make. People should not be punished with being older players and the work they did should not be removed unless a player destroys it.
Límite de experiencia.. también el trabajo de muchos fue borrado. Nadie pregunto nada. Ninguna opinión. Simplemente fue borrado.

Porque no bajar una torre 8k a 2850?
Que problema hay ?
Bozkurt

Post by Bozkurt »

El.Menda wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:24 pm
Límite de experiencia.. también el trabajo de muchos fue borrado. Nadie pregunto nada. Ninguna opinión. Simplemente fue borrado.

Que problema hay ?
Give an answer to this question Barkley
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Bozkurt wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:31 am

Que problema hay ?

No le interesa responder.. no hay argumentos
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Bozkurt wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:31 am

Que problema hay ?

I'm not really sure what answer you want form me. Honestly just read what I said again.
And ok I'll answer something I allredy answered.

Well you should not just remove something a player has worked for without any real reason. If the players back then knew the max would be comeing they wouldn't upgraded to that much. But they didn't. So they did all they could and it took them many many hours of hard work to get the tower to where ever they got it. It is not fair to remove what they worked for. And if you want to say that it's not fair for the new players you are right but not fully. If you would've started playing when those did and someone like you came asking for your work to be deleted of course youd be upset. I also would. Only the wery dedicated players still have it. And those should not be punished for it. It is not fair to remove it and it's also not fair to let it. But I think the best and lest unfair is to let the people keep what they did. Or give em an insane reward like a +4 for their dedication and removeal of the extra levels only if they chose for this to happen. But you would be against it cos you say it's unfair to let em keep what they have done and you are in favour to remove it. If they got something for their work you would get upset cos you couldn't. But you wouldn't be upset when people lost many many hours of work only cos of your childish behaviour. The 8k tower is dead for years so you don't need to complain about it. Today not Evan a dozen of those towers still exist witch are over the max level. It is not a big deal. The last time I fought against such a tower was never and I'm not a player that has playd for 2 days.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Barkley wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:23 pm
Well you should not just remove something a player has worked for without any real reason. If the players back then knew the max would be comeing they wouldn't upgraded to that much. But they didn't. So they did all they could and it took them many many hours of hard work to get the tower to where ever they got it. It is not fair to remove what they worked for. And if you want to say that it's not fair for the new players you are right but not fully. If you would've started playing when those did and someone like you came asking for your work to be deleted of course youd be upset. I also would. Only the wery dedicated players still have it. And those should not be punished for it. It is not fair to remove it and it's also not fair to let it. But I think the best and lest unfair is to let the people keep what they did. Or give em an insane reward like a +4 for their dedication and removeal of the extra levels only if they chose for this to happen. But you would be against it cos you say it's unfair to let em keep what they have done and you are in favour to remove it. If they got something for their work you would get upset cos you couldn't. But you wouldn't be upset when people lost many many hours of work only cos of your childish behaviour.
If all thought so...But a year ago it happened with player levels.There was no compensation for wasted time.Those players have become forgotten as well as tales :(
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

First off +1 to mak.

Second...Barkely...thats the exact same thing i said towards reducing player levels. Which as i recall, you were in favor of.

You cant defend hard work in one instance and then condemn others for hard work. If player levels could be removed, so too could building levels.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Leone

Post by Leone »

Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:51 pm
Barkley wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:23 pm
Well you should not just remove something a player has worked for without any real reason. If the players back then knew the max would be comeing they wouldn't upgraded to that much. But they didn't. So they did all they could and it took them many many hours of hard work to get the tower to where ever they got it. It is not fair to remove what they worked for. And if you want to say that it's not fair for the new players you are right but not fully. If you would've started playing when those did and someone like you came asking for your work to be deleted of course youd be upset. I also would. Only the wery dedicated players still have it. And those should not be punished for it. It is not fair to remove it and it's also not fair to let it. But I think the best and lest unfair is to let the people keep what they did. Or give em an insane reward like a +4 for their dedication and removeal of the extra levels only if they chose for this to happen. But you would be against it cos you say it's unfair to let em keep what they have done and you are in favour to remove it. If they got something for their work you would get upset cos you couldn't. But you wouldn't be upset when people lost many many hours of work only cos of your childish behaviour.
If all thought so...But a year ago it happened with player levels.There was no compensation for wasted time.Those players have become forgotten as well as tales :(
Good to see you back on the forum, maks.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Leone wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:18 am Good to see you back on the forum, maks.
Mutually.I'm good to see you too Leone.