Russian Vs clans

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

gguggu

Russian Vs clans

Post by gguggu »

Hello to all,

We all saw that the Russians lost the war on Map 1, -4.
In fact, it's been about a month since they haven't managed to knock down a tower despite being 50 players against 2 or 3 wizards who repair the tower.

So it doesn't mean playing, it just means being frustrated with a flat life.

It is right to know if there is at least a reason for this nonsense. Because it seems that the intention of the Russian leaders, through money and other methods, wants to lead to the disappearance of all the clans from ft.

Question: but with all the money you have spent, does it really make sense to want to occupy all the clan maps for no reason, perhaps only winning with the weapon of stress?

Because it is evident in a technical and rational way that you Russians do not have the slightest chance of winning other than to have everyone else who is not Russian quit the game.

My opinion is that the existence of clans may no longer be necessary if you continue like this, meaningless and without a minimum of playability.

N.b. probably this post will not be received by those who should but surely if we continue like this it is evident that something in ft will change. And I don't think it will make you so happy and proud of What will happen.

for this reason I ask the creator to insert the rule that even a clan cannot be furious against another clan.
It is the same rule that already exists between accounts. That is, it is prevented from repeatedly raging without meaning.
This request is motivated by the fact that it is obvious to all that the Russians have lost. And they don't have the slightest chance of forcibly knocking down buildings.

This only ruins the gaming experience and forces many players to leave the game as other means and tools are also sometimes used.

N.b. 2 I ask the creator to intervene, at least with a block towards the attacking clan. Maybe for a definite period of time. But it is clear that if technically they have lost, they have lost.

Hello everyone again. Especially for those who want to read this post as a contribution for ft and not for the single war in progress.
ITALIA

VERDEBIANCOROSSO
gguggu

Re: Russian Vs clans

Post by gguggu »

sorry I do another example to fix the bug.

It could be done that if a clan attacks another clan, it has a definite time to destroy it, for example 1 month, 2 months, 3 months. But there are only 11 buildings. And if he can't even scratch a tower In all this time it means that he has lost.
So after 3 months of war, the 2 clans in question should automatically be disabled from the war for at least 1 month. They will try again later maybe with other strategies.
ITALIA

VERDEBIANCOROSSO
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

I completely agree.
But there's other things I think I do need to say:
1. Balance is a big issue in many cases. And to me it seams that what is insanely hard work to make a max tower is like nothing in an attack. I and my brother alone can get a max tower down 1 line in like 3 hours. And to repair those 3 hours is insanly easy. But to build them from scratch is insanely mega difficult.

2. No person should be online for 10...15...20 hours or what ever. And it is seen by everyone that there is only 1 way to absolutely dominate. Money.
Sure I understand the game isont a complete cash grab with removing levels but think about it better, if evry month 1 person buys 1000 levels and evry month 20 players leave cos of the p2w aspect soon noone will be there. And the game starts to lack nearly everything. The game has massive potential but to most players I've talked to it feals only like a quick grab of as much money as possible and than to run off quickly. A game should be enjoyed.

The new content is extremely limited. It's either a small amount of bug fixes witch noone ever notices or a new feature that makes the game worse.
And if the Russians take over than compbatant needs to Rethink his buissnes. Noone will fight for their clan if they know it's lost. The war is so pay to win sided that my mother Evan thought that all the russians are robots given their levels and are there to kill everyone so the money keeps flowing in.

And new players got no chance. Most people want a clan and never get one, and those who get lose it were soon. Sometimes being a normal marshal is hard.

High level players are just a bounch of greedy 5 olds who want everything for them selves. Think about Hitler for a moment. He wants that and that and that.... But high level players don't want to over the real life world but just kill everyone and value them selves over others.

Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

gguggu wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:11 pm sorry I do another example to fix the bug.

It could be done that if a clan attacks another clan, it has a definite time to destroy it, for example 1 month, 2 months, 3 months. But there are only 11 buildings. And if he can't even scratch a tower In all this time it means that he has lost.
So after 3 months of war, the 2 clans in question should automatically be disabled from the war for at least 1 month. They will try again later maybe with other strategies.

This is a game. Not real life warfare. But honestly everyone in the current war is there all the time. Sure many of y'all are at home and have nothing else to do but some can't just play all the time.

People spend a long long time just trying to get a base, than to build it and than they have to defend it with all of their life? This time all of their real life, not just the game.
It 90% of players can't make clans and can't play like it's a game than why should they Evan play? What's the point of getting anything if you can't do anything with it.

I'm sure many have the same opinion. I literally love the game but it's rated with one star on the play store.

If a game cares more about it's money than it's players that bring the game to life, the game doesn't deserve to exsit
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Syor

Post by Syor »

a round of applause for gguggu. this is one of the reasons that make me hate clans.

It is true that there should be no ghost clan, it is true that everyone plays his game, but it is also true that right now, being in a clan is a commitment (for me eh !!!) Too important to manage.

Repairs constantly, notifications at night that are attacking you......

If Russian supremacy continues, I believe they really will have all the lands, because the players get bored and tired of this constant attack, As gguggu says

Rules are needed.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Leone

Post by Leone »

On Google Play Store the game is rated 3.9, not 1.
Screenshot_20201205-175745_Google Play Store.jpg
Screenshot_20201205-175745_Google Play Store.jpg (544.88 KiB) Viewed 3383 times
gguggu

Post by gguggu »

I share Syor.

I also share Barkley with one exception that I explain below: n

(Leo, I think Barkley meant he gave a star and not the average result)

Back to the point: I think it costs a lot to the creator to create new clan maps because otherwise it would not be explained why it is so encouraged and facilitated to attack rather than defend. Usually in most games it is the defender who is facilitated. Here it is exactly the opposite. Or:

Those who attack spend nothing, those who defend themselves spend a lot. There is a limit on the building level but there is no limit on the account level. It is possible to attack the same tower indefinitely and with as many clans as you want. Defenders, on the other hand, have only allies ...

In short, I believe that setting limits and better rules would not find many Russian clan maps totally inactive. The system is still producing an unsatisfactory result because the maps Russians are totally inactive, I know, I have accounts inside and there is never anyone active.

The ghost clan problem needs to be solved, either by adding more options to the lords, or by creating high figures or with time limits to demonstrate the activity of clan leaders.

In total the problem is big because in this way it leads people (in this case Russians) to blackmail and extort money. In fact, I have today's screenshot of one who publicly attempted to blackmail the duka by asking for a pet to end the war for 1 day.
(I do not report the player because I know him in the game and so he is a good player. But it is evident that he was induced to this).

This last point is serious enough to attempt to change, modify, regulate and put the brakes between the wars of the clans.

There are many solutions and ideas to meet similar reports. An example is also limiting the number of clans that can simultaneously attack only one clan. And insert timing ... In short, if the problem raised will be considered, I am sure that it will be possible to insert changes, incentives or disincentives to try at least to stem The phenomenon.

Otherwise, that is to say do nothing, it is evident that there is a tendency to move players to blackmail and extort money from others ... And the thing could take on other implications in this sense.

Now patient I await and trust positively.
ITALIA

VERDEBIANCOROSSO
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Barkley wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:14 pm 2. No person should be online for 10...15...20 hours or what ever.
REALLY!!!! Says who?

I'm retired, if I want to play for 10 or 16 hours a day it's my day. NOT YOURS.
And during my working life I pulled quite a few 24 hours days and and off 36 hour shift as well.

I know someone who has problems sleeping .. he's here a LOT!

How much time a person plays is not your concern.
Only enters into it IF AFK is detected.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I know it's been mentioned before, but I think that building degeneration would go a long way to solving some of the issues mentioned.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

With what statistics and facts you say that the alliance you call 'russians' rule and want to remove from existence all FT Clans?

I know many clans, who are not in that alliance and neither against them, standing on their own (an example is Claw, my clan).

I'm not against the fact that some people don't like losing and will quit after their base gets destroyed, but we all agreed on the endless PvP rule after joining a clan!

There should be NO LIMITS on who you can attack and for how long you can attack.

It's called Clan Wars and with the right politics and plans you can avoid that, if not, then defend is a choice.

You, and everyone else must think and understand something;
The one alliance called 'russians' are fighting their enemies '2,2 alliance/americans', CLANS and Minor alliances who are supporting one side will, for the obvious reasons, fight the enemy side. Neutrality is almost impossible if you don't know how politics and diplomacy works and sooner or later you will have someone who wants your territory or simply FUN by killing you, and that's totally fine in a MMORPG ONLINE GAME.

Yes, game CAN improve with better building and clan mechanics, there are endless posts on suggestions topic, but it's not that simple.

It's the game of war. NO-RULES should be made to PREVENT CLAN A from dominating CLAN B, Only ballancing updates to make clan war fair and fun!
Boo