Russian Vs clans

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

JIykuHaToP

Re: Russian Vs clans

Post by JIykuHaToP »

Я ничего не понял из этого бреда, но мне смешно))))
JIykuHaToP

Post by JIykuHaToP »

Неужели в эту чушь поверят администратор и сам разработчик!?))))
gguggu

Post by gguggu »

I try to express my opinion on the constructive arguments addressed, the others I avoid piously.

Leo, peronally the sense of what I wrote above goes in the opposite sense of what you say in your last message. That is, with the method you explained here, the defense would be further worsened On a basis and I don't think this is the way to answer the problem I mentioned above. So I guess it's slightly a bit ot ... But Since I have always read you and your messages are always constructive: I believe that For the ghost clan problem (which I repeat was not the main problem topic I described above) There is no need to further worsen a clan's defense to make up for ghost clans. I believe indeed that For ghost clans it is necessary to give a duka the possibility to endorse its active presence.And if the duka is not active simply activate the lord or similar figure to replace it.

Nickpan:
1. I never said that the Russians "rule" neither the clans nor anything. In fact, I think it is already a lot if they manage to govern themselves, since you speak of government.
1b. Then whether or not he is aware of his own action on the goal and what will happen next, I share with you that perhaps it is a thought that does not even belong to the Russians.
1c. . In fact, the problem I was setting out relates to the very existence of the clan bases regardless of what the Russians have in mind, but this is what is taking shape. And that's what I wanted to discuss. ;)

2. It is not I who define them as "Russians" but it is the people who define them this way and if I myself see writing Russian in chat ft (which I obviously don't understand) I would never dream of calling them Africans. It probably bothers you to be part of the "Russians" even if you are not Russian. is And probably your real problem is as you explained, being part of the minor clans and you would like your clan to gain more importance by redeeming itself from the Russian name.
2a. Obviously your diplomacy and politics you speak of do not belong to you because you are unaware of the fact that they are defined Russian by everyone.
2b. If you really knew politics and diplomacy you should know that knowing other realms from within is It is much more important than deciding how a team of players is nicknamed. in fact for As far as I'm concerned, I know you, your land, your base and your clan very well much more than you think.
And that's why I am baffled to see you talking about diplomacy after what happened to your clan a short time ago.
Unlike you, diplomacy and politics I know so well that I play from the existence of this game, So much so that my base has currently been undisturbed for years. I know you as mentioned above but it is impossible that you know as much about me Just as I know you. .
2c you are probably part of the minor alliances you refer to and have your say on diplomacy performed by others on your team. Or you think you know how it should be but in Facts you know very little and facts prove it, not words.

3 War has rules both in reality and even more so here. If you don't respect them, it's a different problem. In fact, what you totally overlooked but central to the problem that I have exposed in my messages above is the fact that yesterday, here in the game, players (albeit good) were induced to blackmail.And try to extort pet to grant a one-day break. This could obviously make you happy and if so it will not even be necessary to comment on you further.

4. In total on one point I can agree with you, I probably got the wrong topic, I should have gone to the suggestions. If so, a moderator will move the topic. And I will thank him for that.
5. Returning to the point raised by this topic and excluding that I wrote it because I was directly involved. In fact, I am at peace. I'll probably cancel my base myself (and maybe something else) without anyone ever coming to war with me. Despair the problem that I have exposed instead, if done rationally, It only outlines the lack of interest in game development. Nothing more .

6. I therefore conclude without adding or modifying anything to the meaning of the topic exposed. Indeed, here I renew and repeat. I await an intervention by the creator to improve the dynamics of war between clans and And bases. That has nothing to do with what you wrote. Indeed Last proof are the messages left after you by some "Russian" Although he seems to have read what was written in English he allowed himself to write in Russian. Language that in spite of itself very few in the world know. just as my language is not official and it is good that such a Russian adapts if he really wants to be taken in Consideration, because as far as I'm concerned I'm not going to translate what he tried in vain to write.
In fact, there are rules even on the internet. if one does not know them or if he knows them and does not observe them, the problem is another.

In total: extortion and blackmail are out of order, and if they are done as it happens it is up to those who govern to remedy. But obviously that's not your problem

N.b. Sorry but I use the translator .. and I can't even reread what I wrote. So probably later Having sent the post I will try to correct if I notice any big errors
ITALIA

VERDEBIANCOROSSO
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

I will post again my thoughts with less but clear information because i believe there was missunderstandings.

1. I personally find sometimes people, using word Russians with racism/irony and I'm against it. Yes it can be used for calling their Alliance ingame, but until that point, that's the reason i mentioned it like that.

2. My well known history with Clans is a long story not fitting in here as we are talking about the present. And right now I'm Duke of Claw, a strong clan with many years large standing clan base with neither loss nor damages, and a part of 4.2 alliance. In peace with most clans since i retired from Clan Politics long time ago for the limited time i have playing FT, i believe i had enough with the content and gameplay from the game, I was playing abit after the game's release and I've seen alot and played all aspects of the game. But i didn't want to abandon the game, so went towards another path, helping the game improve with my ways, that's the core reason I don't like/want any Rule-Related changes to clan wars, as i believe they will cause only more problems.

3. So back to the topic and simple, i DISAGREE with making ANY changes on how much a clan/alliance can attack another clan/alliance. Since they have the power to dominate a whole clan map, no rules should stop them.
What we can do is making changes to Game Mechanics (and again, not the rules)

Making it more fun to build and siege, more rewarding to destroy and claim a land, and more ballanced regarding PvBuilding and huge scale PvPs.

We want suggestions to improve clans-related mechanics.
Not suggestiongs to change ONCE again the Rules, causing AGAIN problems, dramas, missunderstandings, quitting players, abuses and GM spams.
Boo
Yfars

Post by Yfars »

I want to comment on this post

gguggu, you wrote that the Russians lost the war at location 1.-4, but then you began to judge that the Russian players intend to seize all clan locations and now intend to force their enemies to leave the game using blackmail and extortion. Do not you think that, firstly, you were biased towards Russian players and, without any good reason, began to confidently say that Russian players intend to capture the entire game completely, and secondly, that you do not take into account the position of Russian players and care only about yourself and your allies, when you talk about losing and leaving the game? You all have a long history of confrontation and a lot of reasons for grievances, revenge on specific players and full-scale wars, therefore, your personal opinion about the war and Russian players in particular has absolutely no value without a serious analysis of the problems and desires of each side of the conflict and the adoption of an objective decisions based on facts. I very much doubt that you have any grounds for judging that way, especially when you talk about a losing opponent who has not surrendered and continues to fight by some methods, and after that you talk about injustice and presumably your allies, who are forced to leave the game forever due to the infliction of discomfort and the threat of loss in a particular skirmish with the enemy. Personally, I think that this is a common complaint that players who allegedly lost in the past have gained strength and are now starting to win, but this, according to the author of the post, should not be, only enemies should suffer. _NICKPAN_ has already said that this is a clan war, which exists in many online games and involves an endless war for influence in the game, if in general to describe the purpose of the clans. And in general I am of the _NICKPAN_ opinion on this matter. Before joining a clan, all players agree to forced PVP and other problems for the clan, but in return they receive certain advantages. Rule 9b has already explained everything about extortion and your complaint about 1 such case, especially in such a wording that you only care about your allies and do not show at least some respect for your opponent, it is unlikely that you will change anything. And all players, without exception, are forced to spend as much time as possible in the game in order to maintain the clan's influence and keep their property from enemies, and your discussions of this with other players under the post look ridiculous. It is impossible to calmly support and develop your clan without being constantly in the game. All that I can highlight from this discussion is changing Duke in a clan by voting by clan members or in some other way, because there are indeed cases when Duke stops playing the game, but the clan must continue to exist, and the fight against ghost clans, for example through the gradual destruction of the base
GM (Administrator) in Omega Vanitas
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

_NICKPAN_ wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:33 pm I will post again my thoughts with less but clear information because i believe there was missunderstandings.

1. I personally find sometimes people, using word Russians with racism/irony and I'm against it. Yes it can be used for calling their Alliance ingame, but until that point, that's the reason i mentioned it like that.

2. My well known history with Clans is a long story not fitting in here as we are talking about the present. And right now I'm Duke of Claw, a strong clan with many years large standing clan base with neither loss nor damages, and a part of 4.2 alliance. In peace with most clans since i retired from Clan Politics long time ago for the limited time i have playing FT, i believe i had enough with the content and gameplay from the game, I was playing abit after the game's release and I've seen alot and played all aspects of the game. But i didn't want to abandon the game, so went towards another path, helping the game improve with my ways, that's the core reason I don't like/want any Rule-Related changes to clan wars, as i believe they will cause only more problems.

3. So back to the topic and simple, i DISAGREE with making ANY changes on how much a clan/alliance can attack another clan/alliance. Since they have the power to dominate a whole clan map, no rules should stop them.
What we can do is making changes to Game Mechanics (and again, not the rules)

Making it more fun to build and siege, more rewarding to destroy and claim a land, and more ballanced regarding PvBuilding and huge scale PvPs.

We want suggestions to improve clans-related mechanics.
Not suggestiongs to change ONCE again the Rules, causing AGAIN problems, dramas, missunderstandings, quitting players, abuses and GM spams.
+1
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

Is a war game,who could win, win.
Moreover, i m old enough in game to remember times when relationships with russians players were more good , before a strange 'crusade' begun, and unleashed an alliance that have numbers, resources, time to play 24/7 ,and ability.
I ve never been against nobody in game, but at a certain point this became useless .
Anyway i dont complain and regret nothing,and ,personal opinione,no changes in game mechanics could modify situation,maybe a little respect among players could do better.
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

hungry_wolf wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:02 pm Is a war game,who could win, win.
Moreover, i m old enough in game to remember times when relationships with russians players were more good , before a strange 'crusade' begun, and unleashed an alliance that have numbers, resources, time to play 24/7 ,and ability.
I ve never been against nobody in game, but at a certain point this became useless .
Anyway i dont complain and regret nothing,and ,personal opinione,no changes in game mechanics could modify situation,maybe a little respect among players could do better.
+1 x100
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

:o
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-12-06-14-19-44-065_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg
Screenshot_2020-12-06-14-19-44-065_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg (2.19 MiB) Viewed 2904 times
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

1 less...