Russian Vs clans

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

gguggu

Re: Russian Vs clans

Post by gguggu »

Ahahahah menda menda,

Do you think that with other accounts we go on laughing and joking in ft .

And not only with you ...

The day you create real personal problems for me, I guarantee you will realize it.

Anyway you are winning a war and you are right to be happy, maybe in the appropriate topics it would be better. It is certainly not me who does not rejoice in the game.

The day you decide to come to my base to start a war, maybe it will be too late because you won't find it anymore. If you are convinced otherwise and that you have already destroyed my base ...It's your problem alone..Rest assured that I will go on to play anyway beyond your beliefs.I was making you a little more mischievous in knowing who and where I am ... But it seems to be not so. This topic is exclusively a single accusation and senseless personalities.Probably, I repeat, I was wrong to start it. But it is evident that whoever will go on to Blackmailing and extorting money from other players will do nothing else Than to shorten the time for me to take the necessary measures to stop the problem.
ITALIA

VERDEBIANCOROSSO
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

And there was more towers but the tower range bug abusers obviously took care of that only by the top. A known bug of game for years....
Attachments
received_311174800038456.jpeg
received_311174800038456.jpeg (69.49 KiB) Viewed 3287 times
Have you ever seen a Mac-11?
New Tech-9 with the extension,
HK, AK-47,
Mayday, Man down, call the reverend,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings.
(Lyrics by Zuse)
Yfars

Post by Yfars »

TRAXXAS wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:45 am And there was more towers but the tower range bug abusers obviously took care of that only by the top. A known bug of game for years....
This is just the use of different attack ranges for towers and siege weapons. What kind of bug can we talk about if such an attack radius was originally included in the game code and in OV, similar attack ranges for clan buildings were also made? If you think this is unfair, then create a separate post on the forum with a request to increase the attack radius of the clan buildings
GM (Administrator) in Omega Vanitas
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Yfars wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:57 pm
TRAXXAS wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:45 am And there was more towers but the tower range bug abusers obviously took care of that only by the top. A known bug of game for years....
This is just the use of different attack ranges for towers and siege weapons. What kind of bug can we talk about if such an attack radius was originally included in the game code and in OV, similar attack ranges for clan buildings were also made? If you think this is unfair, then create a separate post on the forum with a request to increase the attack radius of the clan buildings
Ah that's wery simple. Just reading the game manual tells you.

Red tower, circle tower and grey castle have 10 range.
Farms, both craft houses and barackes have 0
And white castle has 8

Balista 8
Catapults 12

So now let's do first grade math. If a tower has 10 range and a catapult 12 it means there can be 2 balista one behind the other without any of em being shot. But buy whom you claim are not cheater's there are 3. A catapult has 12 range not 13 or more.

2 things could have happened to make this possible:
Either their catapults got an extra tile range (UNFAIR)
or they are using a bug/cheating with it (ALSO UNFAIR)
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

gguggu wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:23 pm Ahahahah menda menda,

Do you think that with other accounts we go on laughing and joking in ft .

And not only with you ...

The day you create real personal problems for me, I guarantee you will realize it.

Anyway you are winning a war and you are right to be happy, maybe in the appropriate topics it would be better. It is certainly not me who does not rejoice in the game.

The day you decide to come to my base to start a war, maybe it will be too late because you won't find it anymore. If you are convinced otherwise and that you have already destroyed my base ...It's your problem alone..Rest assured that I will go on to play anyway beyond your beliefs.I was making you a little more mischievous in knowing who and where I am ... But it seems to be not so. This topic is exclusively a single accusation and senseless personalities.Probably, I repeat, I was wrong to start it. But it is evident that whoever will go on to Blackmailing and extorting money from other players will do nothing else Than to shorten the time for me to take the necessary measures to stop the problem.
Es fácil.

Dime quién eres, y acabamos rápido.

O quieres estar oculto en un chat ?

Yo no me oculto. Soy el menda en el juego y en foro.

Y sabes dónde estoy
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

See pictures above. Mine and El mendas.
HK, AK-47,
(Lyrics by Zuse)
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Si van a seguir quejándose...

En la torre más al sur de 07 clan.

Solo se puede atacar por la izquierda.

Y sólo una fila de asedios blancos.
La segunda fila no ataca.
gguggu

Post by gguggu »

el menda, not even I hide.i am gguggu also in ft. and as I have already written you arrive late, if you ever arrive, because I have already sold my land so you can just attack my character and do nothing more to me than make me go to map 0.0. that's all you can do. that is, sorry for you, nothing.

Instead the verbal confrontation with you, this is and this remains. This is a forum and not a game and nothing detracts from my post and what I think and wrote. If among your allies there are guys who blackmail and extort money, my actions will not be limited, as in your case, to killing you and making you go to map 0.0.

Unlike you, I can do something beyond ft. instead you can only kill me in game. After all, those who are satisfied enjoy it. So enjoy as long as it amuses you.

I'll settle for you: write me in private so we are in ft and you can vent all your frustrations on my character. I gladly appreciate it. That's all you can do in your case.
ITALIA

VERDEBIANCOROSSO
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

Example a
Attachments
16077353787371007510692251321692.jpg
16077353787371007510692251321692.jpg (5.16 MiB) Viewed 3164 times
HK, AK-47,
(Lyrics by Zuse)
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

Barkley wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:11 pm
Ah that's wery simple. Just reading the game manual tells you.

Red tower, circle tower and grey castle have 10 range.
Farms, both craft houses and barackes have 0
And white castle has 8

Balista 8
Catapults 12

So now let's do first grade math. If a tower has 10 range and a catapult 12 it means there can be 2 balista one behind the other without any of em being shot. But buy whom you claim are not cheater's there are 3. A catapult has 12 range not 13 or more.

2 things could have happened to make this possible:
Either their catapults got an extra tile range (UNFAIR)
or they are using a bug/cheating with it (ALSO UNFAIR)
Regardless of actual range of towers the circle isnt smaller when clicking on the building... but check out above bro.
HK, AK-47,
(Lyrics by Zuse)