Russian Vs clans

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

El.Menda

Re: Russian Vs clans

Post by El.Menda »

gguggu wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:21 am el menda, not even I hide.i am gguggu also in ft. and as I have already written you arrive late, if you ever arrive, because I have already sold my land so you can just attack my character and do nothing more to me than make me go to map 0.0. that's all you can do. that is, sorry for you, nothing.

Instead the verbal confrontation with you, this is and this remains. This is a forum and not a game and nothing detracts from my post and what I think and wrote. If among your allies there are guys who blackmail and extort money, my actions will not be limited, as in your case, to killing you and making you go to map 0.0.

Unlike you, I can do something beyond ft. instead you can only kill me in game. After all, those who are satisfied enjoy it. So enjoy as long as it amuses you.

I'll settle for you: write me in private so we are in ft and you can vent all your frustrations on my character. I gladly appreciate it. That's all you can do in your case.
Crees que estoy de alguna manera frustrado ???

Busca otro entretenimiento.
gguggu

Re: Russian Vs clans

Post by gguggu »

Menda,

Et aperuit de quaestio ex hac quaestione argumenti causa bella inter Claus. Ad hoc, ego tulit ad bellum ambo in exemplum.
Sed repetere quaestionem communis omnium bella cognatione tua, et non secundum propriam cognitionem. Donec pergis personalizing rem animadvertit.Notandum etiam quod esse temet arrogans ducere parte dextra. Non est scientia. At si id casu, suus 'forsit non solum autem vestrum.

Quod autem ait: Et huius topic repetere quaestionem:

-Ut dictum est quaestio de bella, quae intermissa navigatione, aut nullo loco permanere.
- Et defensionem retulit basi problema familia.

- relatum non est quaestio de pecuniis repetundis reus et INTERMINOR adductus forumque aleatoruml system.

In fine autem dicitur: si quis videtur inter vos have ut solvere problema, puto vos solum Overestimating te.

Tamen tibi habeo. Si vis impetum in me colunt me, et non opus est tibi ut laedit laedo quisque ad hanc rem. Noli prohibere et scribebat in tipic ut nihil inter me et te videre
ITALIA

VERDEBIANCOROSSO