Russian Vs clans

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

hungry_wolf

Re: Russian Vs clans

Post by hungry_wolf »

1 tower alone Is a tower destroyed (btw who build a round tower alone?????)
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
TheTurk

Post by TheTurk »

gguggu wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:53 pm We all saw that the Russians lost the war on Map 1, -4.
In fact, it's been about a month since they haven't managed to knock down a tower despite being 50 players against 2 or 3 wizards who repair the tower.
I think we made it this time. 8-)
Screenshot_20201205-210330.png
Screenshot_20201205-210330.png (5.43 MiB) Viewed 2906 times
Screenshot_20201206-190508.png
Screenshot_20201206-190508.png (5.46 MiB) Viewed 2906 times
gguggu

Post by gguggu »

Given the messages, I notice that the topic has been grossly misrepresented.Whether this has been done a good conscience or not ... is another problem.

Anyway I try to answer a few things:

Nickpan:
Finally in your last message I find the constructive nickpan I know. I appreciate and share your latest message. I dwell on just one point as you and hungrywolf rightly did. Adding a single premise.
1. Premise:
I find the issue of racism so far from me that there is no way to face it and insert it in a post that is very discouraging. suffice it to say that I have excellent Russian friends. I work and play with them as they do with me. I really do not continue on this premise because it does not stick anything on it.

2. This is exactly the problem I have presented. in my opinion it is necessary to modify, elaborate, add technical improvements, rules or whatever With the aim of facilitating the defense of the bases.
You nickpan find it to be with technicalities, hungrywolf with nothing. And me with everything you have. but one thing we all share: The base situation needs to be improved.Personally, I do not think I think it is wrong to further penalize the bases with self-destructing buildings. It goes exactly the opposite way. Base defense is one thing. Another thing is the presence of ghost clans. Another thing is the desert of entire maps that the "Russians" leave behind.In fact, we all know and see that nobody plays in Russian maps.

One final nickpan footnote. What you want is only what you want. Nothing more. the suggestions that come in both rules and other will be adopted by someone other than you.So that "plural" we want to avoid. It's better.

Yfars
You're GM of another game and maybe that's why I'm sorry to tell you but you're totally off track.
You understand absolutely nothing of what I wrote. it may also be that I have expressed myself badly. (Maybe also the translator's fault). But the fact that all the others answered at least by getting the theme right .. only makes me say that you didn't understand anything And I am more sorry since you are a GM and you should be used to these things.
Anyway I tell you: I never said that the Russians want their enemies to leave the game. You totally misrepresented what I wrote. Indeed you made a speech all about the logic of fanaticism and so on ...But they don't belong to me at all. H.You also added that you find it impossible to build a base without the "constant" presence.You're wrong about this too You've reduced everything to a supercock about a particular battle ...
Just know that: I have base since the beginning of the game is and totally undisturbed, alive and well, the war does not belong to me even though I have participated in numerous battles in other bases and clans. h I built whole bases that I gave and sold items or other ..In short, you do not know what I'm talking about nor do you know what you are talking about in this post.

All that remains and then is only the thing that should have been discussed is:The presence of ghost clans The blackmail and extortion of players that I believe are induced by this system, And the defense of the bases which in my opinion is too disadvantaged and unfavorable.

I just add that I admire and respect hungrywolf and Syor who understood the problem of this game long before me.And unlike me they have simply adapted by giving up the base and the clan. Given the direction that this forum takes, I say that they were right on this too.I think it is totally useless to argue about the dynamics of the game since then we get to talk about racism and And totally misleading and falsified personalisms.
The choice of those that from now on I consider myths (hungrywolf and Syor but certainly also of many others) is certainly the best choice. And it's very likely mine will soon be too.
If I cancel my base without an enemy ever arriving it will be determined by the creator if he wants to face the problem is how ...
I clarify that you did not intend that neither I nor others should leave the game. I'm just referring to clan and base dynamics.Obviously it can be done without. (And not because you lose a base or not, I've made so many that I don't count them. And mine has always been intact).

N.b. I think I'll go back into oblivion on this forum as I have done all these years without It must be understood that I delete my account or otherwise. Only and simple oblivion. Since instead of addressing and discussing a problem, we prefer to belittle, personalize and I would even say ridicule on forms of racism.Probably if I go ahead someone will also add the problem of gender and the problem of violence against women.
In short, something not ridiculous but painful and disqualifying for any company. And this game is a company for the builder And just for what it is, I will continue to worry as it is a legal obligation not to induce players to take economic abuse.

The creator who is subject to European laws on the subject knows what I'm talking about I will wait hopefully that it will be able to curb these induced forms of extortion. I will leave the time to act but if not it will be I will follow what I am required to do within the limits of the law.

P.s. The answers of the details with screenshots of the battle taken as an example I am not surprised since the GMs talk about supercazzole. M.I am only surprised by a general like El menda who lowers himself so much denoting only a personal indifference that I believe does not belong to him Given his doing in ft which I generally consider positive But oh well .. it is perhaps understandable given the turn that topic n

Merry Christmas and holidays to all. Beautiful and ugly. (Excluding woooooman Of the ugly clan) I'm joking of course.
ITALIA

VERDEBIANCOROSSO
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

See that my experience in clan has been written,i want clarify One point , that intersest to people or not
My choice to erase FTFR was not due to fear or stress. my friends jarylo and paziokat quitted game for different reasons .i waited if they could change their mind, they didnt come back.i could have sold or giveaway,but that base was not only mine, was also and mostly THEIR effort. No more friends, no more clan, base useless.
So i deleted

Regards
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
gguggu

Post by gguggu »

Hungrywolf you are right to point out your distinction. I do the same: I'm not afraid I have stress I can't even have seen the pax (peace) that has always reigned in the map I belong to. I also simply find it useless to have a base, maybe for reasons other than yours. But in any case I consider it useless. (I'm still waiting for the creator to do something or not as far as I am concerned ). But if you want there to be nothing that unites us, type on the uselessness of a base, beyond the different reason. ok. it means that I will say that we do not think the same ok. No problem. D.From unknown to unknown I salute you. (Although we have been playing together for a long time) ...
ITALIA

VERDEBIANCOROSSO
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

I obviously disagree with how currently Clans are working.

I won't reply to anything else under this post, since i'm readying a new post under suggestions to fix this and many other issues.

All i will strongly ask is to support my suggestion there, feel free to make adjustments when you read my full suggestion, i also accept -1 along with +1. But i hope all community using forum check that out and mostly, the creator.
Boo
Yfars

Post by Yfars »

gguggu wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:43 pm Given the messages, I notice that the topic has been grossly misrepresented.Whether this has been done a good conscience or not ... is another problem. ...
I wrote my answer based on your message. You wrote fairly simple messages and described everything clearly. In sentences 1 and 2, you talk about the loss of Russian players, who for about a month have not been able to destroy the clan tower, which is protected by 2-3 magicians. In sentence 3, you start to complain that players have to constantly defend the clan tower and the gameplay dwells on this. In sentences 4, 5 and 6, you put forward your assumption that Russian players want to completely seize power in the game and expel all enemies, as well as mention their methods of war and that without them they have no chance of victory. Then you talk about this topic, propose to make some changes in the rules and ask the developer to intervene in the process of the clan war and prohibit a long siege of the clan base.

You can tell me what exactly I misunderstood, if it really was

And I covered another issue in your first message and subsequent correspondence with other players. If I didn't start writing the same thing together with other players, it doesn't mean that I misunderstood you and was wrong. Plus I covered some of the clan issues at the end that I am more or less good at. But some problems are better known to the FT clan players or people who constantly communicate with them, and I did not touch them.

I repeat once again that the war between the Russian coalition and foreign players has been going on for a very long time and during all this time, many violations of the rules, any relatively inappropriate actions, and so on have accumulated on the account of both parties to the conflict. Many incidents remain in the memory of the players for a long time and reinforce the hatred for each other. But in this case, personally, I see that you seem to be trying to discuss really important topics, but at the same time you are promoting your idea to prohibit clan players from extorting things to conclude a truce and siege the clan base for a long time after the Russians did this to you or your friends. You said at the beginning that the Russians are roughly speaking invaders, but without extortion and other actions they cannot win and in the end you propose to ban it, so it doesn't seem strange to anyone that you wrote your message in this way? That is why I take this as a common complaint, which is designed to change the rules of war to suit your needs. _NICKPAN_ already wrote to you that these 2 changes are not needed by the game, all the more who will keep track of how long someone's clan base is besieged and decide on punishment, again extra work for GMs or the developer has to make complex mechanics for this? Thanks, but the administration of the game does not need this at all
GM (Administrator) in Omega Vanitas
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

Looking at the pictures el menda sent above I find it really Weird how below a tower can only fit one lane of catapults but above you can manage to fit 5 rows. Ever notice how they only choose to attack buildings from the top in every circumstance? Seems to be the same "strategy" that abuses a game mechanics with no punishment as usual. Tsk tsk. But if you walk up a part of a map you shouldnt be able to your instantly jailed for it...... Also why is there not a level requirement on +4 tools? As it's near impossible for a level 10 to acquire a tool of +3 or +4 wouldnt it make sense to have a requirement to use such a rare tool.....
Have you ever seen a Mac-11?
New Tech-9 with the extension,
HK, AK-47,
Mayday, Man down, call the reverend,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings.
(Lyrics by Zuse)
gguggu

Post by gguggu »

nickpan, gladly I will try to give my contribution in your post suggestions .

Traax Personally I hope that no level limit is placed on using the +4 tools. Even if your question is logical and sensible I still hope that there will be no level limit to use the tools + 4. I say this because I believe that getting them is already impossible or almost.So if a low level buys with a lot of money it is fair to use them.

Obvious is just my opinion determined by not being able to have tools + 4 for my accounts. ;)))))

Yfars..
I see that you have almost exclusively commented on my topic.As I have already written I intend to return to oblivion or almost. In any case and even if you have totally changed your last message from the first,I'm sorry but I'm not going to answer you. I don't think it's worth it. You don't even play in ft it seems so it's just wasted time to answer you. Especially since you totally change your message for the positive and then pretend nothing is happening, as if it were the same. Oh well . I repeat, sterile personal discussions do not interest me even if you continue it does not involve me I wrote this not for you but only for ft players. If you were such, maybe first introduce yourself better.My gguggu account exists in ft. And despite this you still believe that I was attacked. But is not so. Therefore We do not understand each other at the very least and it is completely useless to continue talking to you even if it were privately.

P.s. If the moderator or whoever wants to delete this topic, that's fine by me. I will not complain. I think it's just completely useless and I think I was wrong to believe that I was opening a discussion to that effect I repeat: I will continue to do what I believe and if the system continues to induce players to extort money I will take the necessary actions to follow.Stop Other I don't care.
ITALIA

VERDEBIANCOROSSO
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Tan difícil es admitir una derrota ?