clan tower level limit

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

TheTurk

clan tower level limit

Post by TheTurk »

There is a level limit for clan towers in the game. But there is no level limit for players. How do you think that makes sense? The strength and durability of the towers are constant. But the players are constantly getting stronger and more durable. Do you think this makes sense? No. I think the tower level limits should be 3.5k. What do you think about this?
Barkley

Re: clan tower level limit

Post by Barkley »

I think it should not be 3500. Either 3000 or how it's now. But a max level is still needed in my opinion but it won't ever happen, no more levels to buy man's no more money. No money means the thing won't be added.

I think Evan 7500 for a level max is to much or 5k? But what with those obow? It just doesn't really make sense any way you pot it.
I think instead towers just need a buff in hp. And no mana or normal damage should work, 100% resistance form both.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

thiat discussion is since years
DUKE of SK-Clan
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

The problem with max level is that it is years too late. There wasn't a max when the game started as it wasn't realistic, but things in the game changed and a level max never did. Any kind of solution when people are way up there on levels will be inadequate.

Only arguing has come and will come from any other level max solution.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.