clan list - please post your clan name!

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

toad

Re: clan list - please post your clan name!

Post by toad »

Trilix wrote:
Gandalf wrote:
toad wrote:T0AD (no accivate a lot for moment)

(PS: to a mod or a admin: move gold clan ''TOAD'' to ''T0AD'', PM me when finish)
sorry, we cannot move gold from one clan to another. also, please stay gentile. we are not at your service.
i don't think toad meant to 'tell ' you what to do as English is definitely not his native language but it really sounded rude though. lol
i say what i've tell! it's no my native language but it's a langage what i spek easly!
banned permanently in forum. available in FB, in lot social network and maybe, in game
Mike

Post by Mike »

L0YL (brother of LOYL)
LOYL too full and would like to extend the clan. Anyone welcome to join, you will PvP and you will lose items.
If the clan takes off well I will leave the clan and make someone Duke as its only fair to let someone else run the clan as me and ricky run LOYL. LOYL wil never betray youand alwats help when we can.
Only rules. No attacking small clans for no reason. Eg RX duke OUT or New clans who have just started. Currently at war with DKA DR SJDA LCO
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"
ernie19

Post by ernie19 »

Mike wrote:L0YL (brother of LOYL)
LOYL too full and would like to extend the clan. Anyone welcome to join, you will PvP and you will lose items.
If the clan takes off well I will leave the clan and make someone Duke as its only fair to let someone else run the clan as me and ricky run LOYL. LOYL wil never betray youand alwats help when we can.
Only rules. No attacking small clans for no reason. Eg RX duke OUT or New clans who have just started. Currently at war with DKA DR SJDA LCO

applying as member ^_^
username:neoorge lv.14
username:neodwarf lv.38
username:neomage lv.71
username:KROMS lv.137
joeylamcy

Post by joeylamcy »

I'm confused. DRjr was an official ally and then it changed to LOYL. And now LOYL is at war with DR????
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
  • Chris_Wong(swordsman,10+,backup&storage)
Unit123

Post by Unit123 »

Yes, hammerbites always killed drjr so they changed name
Contact me for any help
Mike

Post by Mike »

yes if you read in other off topic posts you will see why the reason for name change in first place
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

looks like 1 has letter "O" , other has number "0" ?
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Elia

Post by Elia »

NIce, I love to PvP and lose items and my life for the cause of clan but the clan elders should also provide me with items when they have them i.e. other clan members drop to them. I have seen many clan elders who prefer to sell items than to help their clan members with. If I join any clan I will serve it with my life, but the clan elders MUST be true to me otherwise why should I lose my items and precious time for the whims of one person. Love me and I will love you. It's that simple. I will join any clan. My archer is ready to PvP :)
SPARTAN16

Post by SPARTAN16 »

Paddy wrote:DKA
This clan is for players who love pvp :) or want learn the best fhights strategigs we can whit 2 lvl 360+ mages kill all ( not magix )
I dont think so....
Whitestar67

Post by Whitestar67 »

SPARTAN16 wrote:
Paddy wrote:DKA
This clan is for players who love pvp :) or want learn the best fhights strategigs we can whit 2 lvl 360+ mages kill all ( not magix )
I dont think so....
you tell em Spartan. Refer to my post in off topic

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3435
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.