Link is back

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

dark-mage

Re: Link is back

Post by dark-mage »

We enjoyed how our clan was ran we where diplomatic u may think this but it's ur opinion as all do we gave mercy we appreciated rest of clans
as ones Tht would be going with u on those statement would be our enemy's Tht brought the war to themselves. We could of went after all
But chose not to all want to enjoy clans no reason to kill ones Tht don't want it unless asking for war Wht ever lvl u are who cares nothing changing it.
nt300

Post by nt300 »

dark-mage wrote:  I have one thing to say to this is we didn't kill every clan we didn't want to rule we left others be only attacked who attacked us
Dark Mage's statement is 100000% correct, attack only if attacked. Help the weak and low levels, and THAT IS WHAT AHOU STANDS FOR.
TIME LORD
Currently In Ancient Greece, Athens.
dark-mage

Post by dark-mage »

nt300 wrote:
dark-mage wrote:  I have one thing to say to this is we didn't kill every clan we didn't want to rule we left others be only attacked who attacked us
Dark Mage's statement is 100000% correct, attack only if attacked. Help the weak and low levels, and THAT IS WHAT AHOU STANDS FOR.
as nt300 said se helped Dr since they needed it always been like this and will never change Yes we mad on tower because several months work then it gets destroyed but u say we kill to kill wasn't true many clans know Tht only our enemy's will disagree
dark-mage

Post by dark-mage »

magix wrote:people have helped link to kill towers and say u folks bragging to mutch'  i know it took u lots time and efford but i aint the only one against your clan ' difference is i come out the closet while others do it like a snake' so all pointing at me i take all even from others who wont speak' i dont care about it people hide behind u and shorty cause me was lower level and all do big talk' now suddenly i am higher and yall pissed ' think people didnt think me going up' and ur Ahou shorty is and killed castle while me att dr nowe what comes around goes around not ? Think u all take it way to personal ' so for me its end discution' but yall keep screaming and jumping around' for me its funny srry' but good yall back
u say thus but look at ur past gives u this rep. As others helping u was our enemy's u say Wht u want doesn't mean a thing to me.
kein

Post by kein »

Can y speak Englisch pls..thx!
Leon105

Post by Leon105 »

Hey link its clan ares just wanted to know if we could be allies... the leader and I really would like to stick with ur clan
penny laner

Post by penny laner »

Yeah link is back :-)
I now back at link
ahou and Dr died and died anad died hahahaha
Welcome back King M :-*
penny laner

Post by penny laner »

Why is me kicked ?!?!?!
DUMBLEDORE

Post by DUMBLEDORE »

Ahou never die.It will be always back stronger than before!!!!
AHOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :D :P
Dubledore lvl 160 archer-AHOU(lord)
Dark-Mage lvl 90 mage(alt)
"Smaller in number are we,but larger in mind"~Yoda~
AAAHHHHOOOOOUUUUU!!
Whitestar67

Post by Whitestar67 »

DR,AHOU, and the rest of the clan shall not fall.
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.