Clans Are Dwindling

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Re: Clans Are Dwindling

Post by Ryaca »

Ryo, I have also changed a lot during my time in the FT community. I have only been playing for 1 year so do not have nearly the experience that you have but am hoping that I can keep learning and being a part of this great game and great community that I cannot seem to get enough of. I am sure if someone read a lot of my posts that my opinions and attitude have certainly changed since day one. I am still an honest and friendly player but with slightly less patience than I used to have. I try to help newer players but clan life takes up much of my time and I must tend to the clan first and foremost. I have read many of your posts and although I don't always agree with them, I do enjoy reading them and I spend a lot of time on these forums and have spent much time and still do reading through the older posts. I am a forum junkie and thoroughly enjoy reading the history of how FT has evolved from the many players perspectives and I have learned a lot. I often joke with my clan that my forum skill is level 9. :D . So in closing, thanks for responding and I look forward to reading more of your posts. ;) long live the forums... let's keep them alive.
BOO!:ghost:
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

SSephiroth, I have a strong feeling that I am going to eagerly anticipate reading your posts everyday. Thank you for your input. :)
SSephiroth

Post by SSephiroth »

Ryaca wrote:SSephiroth, I have a strong feeling that I am going to eagerly anticipate reading your posts everyday. Thank you for your input. :)
Well, that was a very nice thing to say.
You flatter me.
Thank you very much :)
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

Is the biggest issue here the drop rate during PvP? Honestly, I don't even know what the formula is in the game for this drop, but it seems the percentage is a little high. So many monsters have 1% (or less) drop chance for good gear. I don't think the PvP drop chance is as low as 1%, but if it was set at 1%, would that be more realistic? What would a good drop chance for PvP be?
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
Local

Post by Local »

I think drop.chance should be 10% atm outlaws are 50% 35% for normal players
Need more stable drop rates
Narcotic
RIP
Bence

Post by Bence »

Maybe im not correct but i think drop rate is 30% for everyone.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Yeah drop chance is 30% for everyone.

I had suggest one day to make 25% for normal and 50% for outlaws.
Boo
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

what are the current opinions on gear drop rate being 0%.. maybe substituted with gold drop or something similar?... I'm asking because dropping gear was something I always strongly disagreed with, but haven't talked with anybody about in a long, long time ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Bence

Post by Bence »

Everyone will keep hes gold on alts.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I strongly agree with TheLocal. I think the drop rate in pvp should be 10%. I also would not be against Blitzcraig's idea of not dropping gear at all. I thank you Dahobbit for asking for everyone's input. I believe that this is an issue that many players have discussed at some point in FT.