Clans Are Dwindling

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: Clans Are Dwindling

Post by Leone »

Maybe standard gear could be crafted to make it non-droppable (hey I invented a word) in pvp?
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

the gold on alts is simple enough to fix - when you're killed in pvp you lose "X times your level" gold to the killer... if you aren't carrying enough gold, you lose a piece of gear... at least this way you could wear your gear without living in fear of losing something that took months to acquire except when you're broke ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I really like that idea blitzcraig.
BOO!:ghost:
Leone

Post by Leone »

So do I actually. It would solve a lot of problems in the game. How about 1000x your lvl gp lost when killed in pvp?
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

I believe there should be only 5% drop rate in PvP, lower still for non-clanned players (1% or lower)

There should still be an incentive for winning PvP. As I understand it, the loser of the combat loses XP just as in PvM

I suggest that lost XP should transfer to the winner,, on top of any XP they presently gain from winning.

PvP between clans should have an immediate reward - each kill should cause a certain amount of gold to transfer between clan funds, a ransom if you like, set at 1k gold per player level, double for lords and triple for dukes.
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I like xp gain for pvp victory.
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

I hear you guys. The current drop rate in PvP (according to the game's help file) is 30%. I am trying to get the drop rate reduced. Hopefully, it will be reduced soon, and you guys can give opinions then?
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

That sounds great Hobbs. We appreciate you letting us know. :) Even if you only manage to get percentage lowered to 25% for normal pvp and 45% for outlaws then that is still better than what we have now. ;)
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Ryaca wrote:That sounds great Hobbs. We appreciate you letting us know. :) Even if you only manage to get percentage lowered to 25% for normal pvp and 45% for outlaws then that is still better than what we have now. ;)
I'm sorry. Outlaws drop percentage should remain at 50%. I don't know what I was thinking suggesting that outlaws should have a lower drop rate percentage. I must need sleep :D
timewarp

Post by timewarp »

I'd think 20/40% or 15/30% would be good for drop rates....the dropping gold would be cool too...would be another small change to help make gold more valuable...1000x or even 2000x the losing players lvl would be good imo....and if the losing player doesn't have enuff gold the drop % could increase 1% for every 100x gold they don't have or something like that