TO ALL CLANS, MODS & ADMINS

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Draconous

TO ALL CLANS, MODS & ADMINS

Post by Draconous »

Is there a clan that does not & will not participate in clan wars nor PVP? If so i would like to join, if not I would like to start one. Though that would require a general agreement from the clans not to attack this clan. The only purpose of this clan would be to give players who (like myself) do not like nor participate in PVP a place to craft the higher level items that can only be crafted in a clan buildings. I even have a name for it CGNP (Crafting Guild for NonPVP Players ) :)
Last edited by Draconous on Thu May 08, 2014 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking which created them." Albert Einstien
blitzcraig

Re: TO ALL CLANS, MODS & ADMINS

Post by blitzcraig »

several people have tried this, as far as I know, none are totally successful, but maybe still happy with the outcome? (I really don't know)... what I do know is this: not everybody reads the forum, so some won't know you want to be peaceful. also, some players simply won't care what you want, and they will attack you. (even if they are in a clan who said they wouldn't) with that said, I wish you good luck if you decide to try :)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Draconous

Post by Draconous »

Thanks. I realize not everyone reads this forum and I am planning on posting an announcement on the FB page as well if / when I do start it. I also realize that some players are just ________s. So it would fall to the 'GUILD' members not to engage in PVP and simply signout/logout when attacked, since participating in it would result in removal from the Guild.
Last edited by Draconous on Thu May 08, 2014 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking which created them." Albert Einstien
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

id like to see a new type.of clan implemeted.into the rules.

this new clan cannot place buildings (just an idea, alternate idea at the bottom).

cannot attack other clans.

cannot be attacked by other clans unless within the normal minus three pvp protection limit

has all the /c benefits of their individual clans

all 100level+ crafting is done through the blacksmith.

alternatively, this clan type CAN place.buildings, but, instead of being deadly when approached, they actually heal people instead (sort of like 'barley' in the game 'tag') also, these buildings cant be attacked and a maximum of one per clan. (or, a seperate map for this kind of clan.)
Draconous

Post by Draconous »

I do not want any special treatment or abilities just to be left alone and allowed to craft the items needed for the higher levels.
joeylamcy

Post by joeylamcy »

It is nearly impossible to ally with both DKA and those against DKA :(
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
  • Chris_Wong(swordsman,10+,backup&storage)
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

you might not care about these ideas draconous but i wont want to join a clan (not that it matters) with the current system.
i think benevolant non pvp clans (who are pvp protected) would benefit about 50 percent of the.game.or more.
that's not to be sniffed at imho.
sure .some people dont care, and other people dont want benevolant clans that are protected.from their.rediculous.levels so that they can enjoy clan chat and higer level crafting without dying all the time, but im pretty sure they are a minority compared.to how many people would like these.ideas (or a mutually agreed variation of these ideas) implemented.

in another mmorpg.i played the rules.were.different. clans were for pvp and that was it, but, they didnt have anything that normal non clan players didnt have (/c. or high level craft). it seems that ft we are bribed to join a clan. in the other game, everyrone could form a group anytime and for any duration without cost and they would be able to communicate freely within this group much like clan chat but without the pvp nonsense.

players regularly formed.groups in this.game and regularly left groups, it was a pleasure.to view how other games.do things.
gave me loads of ideas,

this game also had pvp request unless clanned, or in a pvp area.

i would have stuck with that game if chat had worked.properly.but they had SERIOUS keyboard issues.on android (anyone who knows.me would know thats something id HATE)
Draconous

Post by Draconous »

This clan/guild would not ally for or against anyone, it would be the 'Switzerland' of clans.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

lmao,...you can try. i wish you good luck, but some people dont pay any attention even to allies, they just kill because they can and because the game rewards them for it.
i personally tired of it after being killed once (yes once, (but only because id experienced it all before and was quite frankly sick of it then just as i am now.)) because i was getting thrashed in pvm because i was too afraid to wear my gear in case i lost it....what kinda experience is that? that's not fun. i dont think any sane person would want to do that unless they were either being bribed, or they were cracking under peer pressure or they were just too damn proud to quit.

me, i see it for what it is (to me anyway)
Draconous

Post by Draconous »

David I admit the current system is broke, I am simply trying to work within the confines I currently have. Maybe changing the 'clan' system is not the answer, maybe adding say a guild system that incorporated your ideas (and others) would be a more plausible alternative.