how to build a sucessful clan

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mike

how to build a sucessful clan

Post by Mike »

Respect: try to give respect to all clans and players unless you already have issues with some.

Never quit: most clans on the game are peaceful but some will kill u over and over, just never drop your tag name and it will live.

Foundations: get ground rules set to all who is in clan. Make clear what you expect of your clan members, no need to boss them around.

Traitors: get to know the community. Find out who is who and who their alts are. Last thing you want is clan sabotaging,

Spys joining clan: check how active your clan members are, make sure you know they are online a lot, if not they are a possible spy and are only joining to see where all your clan is,

Clan requests: sending everyone a clan request is is not the way to do it, it will just annoy people and possibly make them dislike your clan.

Buildings: no clan needs building. Buildings are basically there for show and wealth and a minimal crafting that you can buy off players.

Clan members: get to know them, help them when you can. All pull through as a team

Promoting clan members. Lords can build, kick Marshalls and members and add clan members, Marshalls can kick members and add people to clan, members are basically in training and have no perks. (Make sure these people are promoted wisely)

Basically what I've wrote here is what I've done. Any questions I'll answer.
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"
joeylamcy

Re: how to build a sucessful clan

Post by joeylamcy »

I wonder if Dubledore is a spy :lol:
Yet Halo has nothing worth for spy
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
  • Chris_Wong(swordsman,10+,backup&storage)
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

Mike +1
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Unit123

Post by Unit123 »

Mike wrote: Never quit: most clans on the game are peaceful but some will kill u over and over, just never drop your tag name and it will live.
Lol i need to listen to that :lol:
Contact me for any help
Leone

Post by Leone »

Agree with you Mike but I agree with Dom that there was a sustained attack against DR that went above and beyond the realms of normal gameplay. Spies and such no problem. More than this.
Great while it lasted though :)
Secular

Post by Secular »

Nice post Mike. :)
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
toad

Post by toad »

excellent post for who need help
banned permanently in forum. available in FB, in lot social network and maybe, in game
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Mike wrote:Respect: try to give respect to all clans and players unless you already have issues with some.

Never quit: most clans on the game are peaceful but some will kill u over and over, just never drop your tag name and it will live.

Foundations: get ground rules set to all who is in clan. Make clear what you expect of your clan members, no need to boss them around.

Traitors: get to know the community. Find out who is who and who their alts are. Last thing you want is clan sabotaging,

Spys joining clan: check how active your clan members are, make sure you know they are online a lot, if not they are a possible spy and are only joining to see where all your clan is,

Clan requests: sending everyone a clan request is is not the way to do it, it will just annoy people and possibly make them dislike your clan.

Buildings: no clan needs building. Buildings are basically there for show and wealth and a minimal crafting that you can buy off players.

Clan members: get to know them, help them when you can. All pull through as a team

Promoting clan members. Lords can build, kick Marshalls and members and add clan members, Marshalls can kick members and add people to clan, members are basically in training and have no perks. (Make sure these people are promoted wisely)

Basically what I've wrote here is what I've done. Any questions I'll answer.
I think this is a good post. Sound advice, and worth saving.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

D
Last edited by Moonraker on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Moonraker wrote:Don't need clan buildings....

Says the player (Mike) who controls half of the north clan map and is trying to take control of the entire map with his 4 clans. LOYL GODZ GDoA KGB. Mike used to complain about LINK and their tactics, now He is no better, doing much the same. Congratz Mike. Yes You don't need any clan buildings cuz Mike is taking all the space so even if you wanted to make a clan building, there isn't any space.
I believe you're out of context here. This thread I believe to be very good, and as advice to starting clans is very good.

As far as the clan maps go - thats the game. Controlling them is a part of being the best clans. We don't have rankings yet, I hope we do someday, but I think this would be part of the ranking system.

So.. get your allies together and take him out. If he's half as bad as you insinuate, getting allies against him should be easy. Best of luck to you ;)
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711