[PIN] Power in Numbers

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mornarq

[PIN] Power in Numbers

Post by Mornarq »

Link to original post, I had posted this as an answer to a thread

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4066&start=10

Mornarq wrote:Suprise! Hi guys, the secret is over. I would like to introduce my good friend MageOne a.k.a. Mornarq, leader of clan [PIN] Power in Numbers aka the Police Clan, Vigilante clan, whatever you want to call it ;)

Yup, it was me, your friendly Admin all along. To you, MageOne was just a regular guy with alot of money. Yet this isn't true, unfortunately. It hurt me to lie to you guys, but I had to keep my identity safe, as it was for the sake of the game. I saw that alot of clans and players were bullies, and the clans were unfortunately unbalanced and creating clan [PIN] with MageOne to MageTwenty at levels 100 to 2000 allowed me to mix with the crowd, and help protect the oppressed. I hunted down clans like [666-], [nWo] and [DR], but with no favoritism, if a new clan became the new bullies and say [666-] changed their ways, I would become friends with [666-] and hunt down the new bullies :) No personal hard feelings against any clan I do not "hate" [666-] [nWo] or any clan, I was just doing my job, nothing personal :D All players are valuable to a rich player life. Im sure many would agree on the positive impact clan [PIN] brought to the game. For those with questions or complaints, don't hesitate to share, I will answer gladly.

I made good friends as MageOne-MageTwenty, and I would like to congratulate the new magix, you are a very good guy, and bring new fame to the very infamous name. Also another shout-out to my new friends from clans [LOYL] and [Link] and others. Mike, lasttry2, and others, we had good fun clearing up the borders of new clan map by destroying the castles that were bordering the map and stopping players from being able to enter safely.

I did not share this mission of mine with my colleagues. As you know, there are other Admins, and the days where I was the only Admin and led the team on my own are quite past, as this changed during the months I was inactive. This mission of mine was an act I took upon alone in secret, without consulting with them, as I tend to forget I have more people to answer to now, and I don't have the full reign (under consultation and permission of creator of course) that I had in the past anymore. This might mean the end of my Admin days, my days as a staff member unfortunately, it falls on them to decide. I am still discussing with the Staff on the details, and they will derive to a conclusion rather soon. We shall wait on that. Give it time please as it's a touchy matter and requires much explanation from my part.

Carry on my flame and protect the oppressed guys, and make this game a better place. That's all I ever wanted, and I hope I can continue doing so for years to come!

For [TLAW] The Lawbringers - "We bring TheLAW to games"
For [PIN] Power in Numbers - "We fight the strong, oppressive individuals with Power in Numbers"

and for the sake of this amazing game.

*Note: Staff clan was renamed to [LAW] due to reformation of staff, [TLAW] is my personal clan I thought good to use its name to represent the staff in the past. [LAW] is the new staff clan*

P.S. I love all of you

Mornarq, SmartMage, MageOne
  • Player since 02/13 around release
  • Founder of Staff Team, Thank You for opportunity Compbatant
  • Retired Game Admin
  • Founder of famous [TLAW] Staff Clan
  • Founder of infamous [PIN] Vigilante Clan. Continue to protect weak from tyrannical strong
diamat-nc-

Re: [PIN] Power in Numbers

Post by diamat-nc- »

None taken at all,we just having a lil fun.nwo are not bullies,were at war with loyl cuz someone killed mikes alt.if your alt does not have clan tag.it shouldnt be an issue because its not in the clan, just the player playin it is in clan.nwo doesnt regret what happened, we just take it day by day and eventually it will be water under bridge.as for us gettin hunt its no big deal ,we dont take it personal.i talk to grindex as fellow player and we laughed about it.then in battlefield we battle as enemies but still respect him as player,same goes to mike which is a really great guy.but it is what it is.:-)
joeylamcy

Post by joeylamcy »

I can't really understand. :?
Mornarq's fault is keeping it secret among the staff?
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
  • Chris_Wong(swordsman,10+,backup&storage)
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I am quoting Gandalf's response to this same issue from the other thread -- for clarity, please note that this quote was taken from another thread, so any references to that thread should be disregarded here...I am quoting it only because it should be helpful to have the same response to the same issue in both places.
Re: ALL CLANS MUST READ CLAN "PIN"
Postby Gandalf » 23 Jun 2014 18:21

This post has been opened by Mike on the 21st. I was absent from 21st to 23rd, so it is my duty as a game admin to apologize to the FT community for a 2 day delay here. The damage is done, but we have taken care of it now. Anybody, who suffered a loss may contact me via a forum PM.

I will write a longer post to my former colleague Mornarq too, but it is in his decision, if he goes to the public with this - not mine.

back to the official part, where I am authorized to speak for the whole team:

Mornarq's opinions about being an Admin and being part of the FT staff team does not reflect the staffs' opinion. also, we do not share his thoughts about the clan wars.

After we found out, who owns this new clan, we removed him from all of his positions.

Mistakes can be made, but then, they had to be fixed. All of you are free to continue in the off-topic, but I will lock this thread now.

Gandalf - Game Admin
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
BILLY

Post by BILLY »

your gonna get bullies,how about getting mike magix and xymox the 3 biggest bullies in the game...
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

BILLY wrote:your gonna get bullies,how about getting mike magix and xymox the 3 biggest bullies in the game...
I found these characters not to be bullies 24/7 but even if they are that is what PvP in clan is all about if you don't like PvP then stay out of clans ;)
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
magic guy

Post by magic guy »

LOL DOCTOR WHO kill our buildings Cuz a person from my clan attack his lvl 30 magw no clan he come and destroy
Hi lol
magic guy

Post by magic guy »

So wat I'm hearing mornarq no longer admin? he was awesome admin :cry:
Hi lol
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

magic guy wrote:So wat I'm hearing mornarq no longer admin? he was awesome admin :cry:
yes, both is true.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
Sir.d0nQuix0te

Post by Sir.d0nQuix0te »

I didnt know people got killed for being bullies. The amount of times i have been killed by the amount of players must indicate that d0nQuix0te was a scourge of this game... I did apologize for speaking as i did in frustration and Cleo is right about clans being for PVP. Am i bully?