CLAN BK

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

receveo

Re: CLAN BK

Post by receveo »

Ofc u need to recruit builders you have gone nuts kicking your old players, power hungry with rickdogg acct, bk is a joke clan tbh anyone can join all can quit cuase all your doing is using them to build then kicking them out after they see how you are dino.
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

Hahahahahaha i wont even comment, but seems ur frustaded with BK what we did to u nigh shade haha
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
Jive

Post by Jive »

worst clan of all time...
}-)
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

Lol the owner of worst clan talking(jive)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
Jive

Post by Jive »

worst?... nah... when mods forsake you for your epic play, own the most land on clan maps, destroy enemys.... that my dear is called EPIC... when clans come out of BK and become a power house... then say your a clan... BK is 1 guy with useless high lvl builds that at 2am anyone can touch your grass... thats no clan... BK by far the worst clan based off potential and what u actually have... suck it up butter cup you failed as a duke where (not being cocky) ive created an empire...
}-)
scottistat

Post by scottistat »

*owned! Fool I'll own your ass jive! Just because you don't atk me now, does not mean I've forgotten. DR is a dead clan and I'll spend 20k to do so. Lgnd and trio will be gone too raw is on the fence for being allies of yours. I'd also like to say hahahaha. Epic play of wiping out clans way lower level than you. You have severe issues bro, but 2 can play that game and all you chumps put together can't put in the $$ that I can. Good luck gentlemen
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

scottistat wrote:*owned! Fool I'll own your ass jive! Just because you don't atk me now, does not mean I've forgotten. DR is a dead clan and I'll spend 20k to do so. Lgnd and trio will be gone too raw is on the fence for being allies of yours. I'd also like to say hahahaha. Epic play of wiping out clans way lower level than you. You have severe issues bro, but 2 can play that game and all you chumps put together can't put in the $$ that I can. Good luck gentlemen
Bwahahahahahahahahaha. Is this original lucifer talking through this account here?
Larcos

Post by Larcos »

Dino is a bad leader he kicked me coz his jalous about my own tower and added my biggest enly who got kicked from BK by him 2 weeks ago he said its voz he worked much more as me but i did about 500 lvls on BK buildings ! Zgredek did about 10?
BEST PVP IN GAME
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

Haha larcos both could stay in BK u toldme kick him or i leave
Like zgredek was helping BK building and u didnt help BK build like a month
Was a easy choice

Why jalous BK got 3k tower lol
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
StickyKse

Post by StickyKse »

For those in BK who don't know yet, I've been gathering materiel and will through out this week be working on the 3800 tower to 4000. Then progressing the other tower to 4000 as well. Any help building is apreciated