CLAN BK

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

_NICKPAN_

Re: CLAN BK

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Duane20 wrote:
_NICKPAN_ wrote:
Bence wrote: OH REALY DUANE? YOU ARE THE ONE WHO TALK CRAP RIGHT NOW!
DO YOU KNOW WHY WE LOST THE CASTLE? YES YOU KNOW. MIKE USED A GLITCH!
I CAN POST SCREENSHOT THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR OPINION ABOUT WE DONT HAVE A BASE AND AFTER THE UPDATE YOULL BE SUPRISED!
Oh bro ben. He is just a weak mage with some levels. Let him make dreams. And he gonna wake up later.

Poor duane. I wont destroy your dreams. But really now.. U are a 0 with some thousand lvls.
You are like a powerful mage who cant use his powers but he think and he tell all he can.
See you in the field.
Dead.
1) you can't destroy my dreams no matter how hard you try 2) I have alts higher then your main that I've grinded from lvl 0. No need to hate and get jealous bud this game isn't for everyone I guess :D
Yeah, since you can buy fake expirience isnt game for everyone i know, but since you can buy lvls. I wont waste time to lvl up with my fingers because i know that i cant lvl up enough to reach ur lvls. Atleast i try to have fun without pay ;)
Boo
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

_NICKPAN_ wrote:
Duane20 wrote:
_NICKPAN_ wrote:
Oh bro ben. He is just a weak mage with some levels. Let him make dreams. And he gonna wake up later.

Poor duane. I wont destroy your dreams. But really now.. U are a 0 with some thousand lvls.
You are like a powerful mage who cant use his powers but he think and he tell all he can.
See you in the field.
Dead.
1) you can't destroy my dreams no matter how hard you try 2) I have alts higher then your main that I've grinded from lvl 0. No need to hate and get jealous bud this game isn't for everyone I guess :D
Yeah, since you can buy fake expirience isnt game for everyone i know, but since you can buy lvls. I wont waste time to lvl up with my fingers because i know that i cant lvl up enough to reach ur lvls. Atleast i try to have fun without pay ;)
I just said I have alts that I've lvled from only grinding meaning no money invested and they are higher then you. You was already ahead when I started all of them and I passed you. What makes you think you can't do the same?
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Duane20 wrote:
_NICKPAN_ wrote:
Duane20 wrote: 1) you can't destroy my dreams no matter how hard you try 2) I have alts higher then your main that I've grinded from lvl 0. No need to hate and get jealous bud this game isn't for everyone I guess :D
I just said I have alts that I've lvled from only grinding meaning no money invested and they are higher then you. You was already ahead when I started all of them and I passed you. What makes you think you can't do the same?
Aha. Well still ur alts arent higher than 500 lvl.

But now I stsrted lvl up too ;)
Boo
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

_NICKPAN_ wrote:
Duane20 wrote:
_NICKPAN_ wrote:
Aha. Well still ur alts arent higher than 500 lvl.

But now I stsrted lvl up too ;)
Good to hear it's not that bad if your in the zone :D
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
ninenine

Post by ninenine »

NICK!!
When you see 99, do to him what you just did to Al_Sah-him ( BKj ) the previous day. I will give you a hug.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

ninenine wrote:NICK!!
When you see 99, do to him what you just did to Al_Sah-him ( BKj ) the previous day. I will give you a hug.
I kill almost all BK members. Except some old friends.
Boo
ninenine

Post by ninenine »

I know how big your lungs are.
For you, Nick. " Aha, aha, aha,"
The sever crashed while NICKPAN killing almost all BK members. A big " Aha ". :lol:
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

ninenine wrote:I know how big your lungs are.
The sever crashed while NICKPAN killing almost all BK members. A big " Aha ". :lol:
Better for you dont start war betwen me and you, because you will ask me to not kill you in the future.
I can read it.. :lol:
Boo
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

hhahaha lil kid you killed our low lvl members that you mean´

your just a joke nick
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
ninenine

Post by ninenine »

_NICKPAN_ wrote:
ninenine wrote:I know how big your lungs are.
Better for you dont start war betwen me and you, because you will ask me to not kill you in the future.
I can read it.. :lol:
1. For your big mouth.
I'll show you the way to the Big Belly Burger.

2. In respect of your hardworking in FT :lol:
Do your homework sometimes.

3. To win the war
Train your telekinesis. :lol:

5. Remember everyday
99's profile doesn't need the line " NEVER GIVE UP".