CLAN BK

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
ardesia
Posts: 2707
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:47 am
Location: Italy

Re: CLAN BK

Post by ardesia » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:18 pm

What about you guys bringing on via PM this nice intercourse, so to keep post on topic? ;)
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need help, contact GM Inbox
User avatar
_NICKPAN_
Posts: 553
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Re: CLAN BK

Post by _NICKPAN_ » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:20 pm

ardesia wrote:What about you guys bringing on via PM this nice intercourse, so to keep post on topic? ;)
Agree, but I dont want continue this.
Deep in the dark I don't need the light
There's a Ghost inside me
It all belongs to the other side
We live, we love, we lie


Claw Duke
User avatar
Duane20
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:10 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: CLAN BK

Post by Duane20 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:14 am

ardesia wrote:What about you guys bringing on via PM this nice intercourse, so to keep post on topic? ;)
Nick is a kid so watch how you say certain things. You seem to be a child aswell. act your age
[TRIO]Duane20 (Mage 5000)
The Houstaaja
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:37 pm
Location: Finland, Jyväskylä

Re: CLAN BK

Post by The Houstaaja » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:11 pm

So the only person here who cares about keeping this topic clean gets ridiculed as well...

> "Muh very first post to this topic includes threatening BK and calling someone a kid".
> Continues to challenge everyone who dares to reply him.
> Posts are pretty much the same like in every topic "You guys are kids and noobs, check out how much I've spent on this game".
> Vasinta writes the only reasonable post on the topic that includes an advice.
>"Nick is a kid so watch how you say certain things. You seem to be a child aswell. act your age".


Have you ever considered the same? About acting your age like you're supposed to? Is it really that hard to keep conversations in a civilized matter? If it's really that hard, I suggest that you stop replying entirely to this forum.

P.S. NICK i advice you to keep your head calm as well. I bet people starts respecting you when bashful comments ends by your part. Think about it.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
User avatar
_NICKPAN_
Posts: 553
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Re: CLAN BK

Post by _NICKPAN_ » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:54 pm

Lol funny ppl call me kid, while they trying to be Old and.Expirienced men, calling kid other is the only thing they know to do huh,
Deep in the dark I don't need the light
There's a Ghost inside me
It all belongs to the other side
We live, we love, we lie


Claw Duke
Bence
Posts: 531
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:43 am

Re: CLAN BK

Post by Bence » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:20 pm

Another thread that become a reply war.
"We are unity in diversity"
o,O
The Houstaaja
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:37 pm
Location: Finland, Jyväskylä

Re: CLAN BK

Post by The Houstaaja » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:10 pm

_NICKPAN_ wrote:Lol funny ppl call me kid, while they trying to be Old and.Expirienced men, calling kid other is the only thing they know to do huh,
Not entirely sure what you meant, but i'm making this clear just in case; that comment was mostly pointed toward Duane. Only the P.S part was pointed at you. And it was just an advice.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
User avatar
Duane20
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:10 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: CLAN BK

Post by Duane20 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:14 pm

The Houstaaja wrote:So the only person here who cares about keeping this topic clean gets ridiculed as well...

> "Muh very first post to this topic includes threatening BK and calling someone a kid".
> Continues to challenge everyone who dares to reply him.
> Posts are pretty much the same like in every topic "You guys are kids and noobs, check out how much I've spent on this game".
> Vasinta writes the only reasonable post on the topic that includes an advice.
>"Nick is a kid so watch how you say certain things. You seem to be a child aswell. act your age".


Have you ever considered the same? About acting your age like you're supposed to? Is it really that hard to keep conversations in a civilized matter? If it's really that hard, I suggest that you stop replying entirely to this forum.

P.S. NICK i advice you to keep your head calm as well. I bet people starts respecting you when bashful comments ends by your part. Think about it.
Actually at this point it's just fun pissing you off since you want in all my business all of a sudden. I'm 23 years old and obviously do what I want whether anyone like it or not lol you guys will get over it eventually :lol:
[TRIO]Duane20 (Mage 5000)
Bence
Posts: 531
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:43 am

Re: CLAN BK

Post by Bence » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:19 pm

You can do anything you want but you shouldnt do many things.

Why you cant shut up? You must say the last word right?
"We are unity in diversity"
o,O
User avatar
ardesia
Posts: 2707
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:47 am
Location: Italy

Re: CLAN BK

Post by ardesia » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:07 pm

Duane20 wrote:I'm 23 years old and obviously do what I want whether anyone like it or not lol you guys will get over it eventually :lol:
There are many interesting things one learns about freedom during one's lifetime.

In this particular case, this topic went OT due to a lack of respect for forum rule #7 (which is a boundary to our personal freedom if we wish to use this forum, no matter our age) and that is why I felt it was time to invite ALL of you (not only you, Duarte) to respect forum rules and bring on your discussion via PM.
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need help, contact GM Inbox
Post Reply