few ideas about clan's invitations

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
toad
Posts: 655
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:28 pm
Location: Saint-Estève,France

few ideas about clan's invitations

Post by toad » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:09 am

Hi,

i've few ideas about clan's invitations:
-the duke can choise the gold needed to enter on clan
-the duke can choise the lvl requiered to be on the clan


what do u think friends ;) ?
banned permanently in forum. available in FB, in lot social network and maybe, in game
User avatar
MadMikael
Posts: 3299
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:54 pm
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada (EST time zone)

Re: few ideas about clan's invitations

Post by MadMikael » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:12 am

sounds good

I also think the gold you pay to enter a clan should be added to the clan account (doesn't it just disappear?)

Also, for those "tricked" into joining a clan, I think you should be allowed to leave within a certain time frame (say ten minutes) and get a full refund on your entrance fee. This refund should be revoked if you attack another clan however.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
User avatar
Unit123
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:27 pm
Location: England

Re: few ideas about clan's invitations

Post by Unit123 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:15 am

I like these ideas
For a while i wished that the duke could remove money from the funds
Contact me for any help
diamat-nc-
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 12:03 am
Location: dirty south,florida

Re: few ideas about clan's invitations

Post by diamat-nc- » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:44 am

Wasnt there a way you can steal clan gold before .i seen msg say so and so stole this amount of gold from clan.that was last year,did u guys delete that option?
HAMMERBITE
Posts: 216
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:21 am

Re: few ideas about clan's invitations

Post by HAMMERBITE » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:43 am

HAMMER SAYS HAMMERRRRRRRRR
User avatar
Leone
Posts: 2496
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Ashdown Village

Re: few ideas about clan's invitations

Post by Leone » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:49 pm

toad wrote:Hi,

i've few ideas about clan's invitations:
-the duke can choise the gold needed to enter on clan
-the duke can choise the lvl requiered to be on the clan


what do u think friends ;) ?
Can't the duke already select the clan level requirement by telling somebody they need to be at a certain level before they will be considered for membership?
User avatar
Unit123
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:27 pm
Location: England

Re: few ideas about clan's invitations

Post by Unit123 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:13 pm

Leone wrote:
toad wrote:Hi,

i've few ideas about clan's invitations:
-the duke can choise the gold needed to enter on clan
-the duke can choise the lvl requiered to be on the clan


what do u think friends ;) ?
Can't the duke already select the clan level requirement by telling somebody they need to be at a certain level before they will be considered for membership?
Yes but people still get in, i was in dino, lvl 60+ required but lvl 20 and 30 got in.
He means, say if there was lvl 50 required and the guy was lvl 40, he would not receiv the invite
Contact me for any help
User avatar
Leone
Posts: 2496
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Ashdown Village

Re: few ideas about clan's invitations

Post by Leone » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:09 am

Unit123 wrote:
Leone wrote:
toad wrote:Hi,

i've few ideas about clan's invitations:
-the duke can choise the gold needed to enter on clan
-the duke can choise the lvl requiered to be on the clan


what do u think friends ;) ?
Can't the duke already select the clan level requirement by telling somebody they need to be at a certain level before they will be considered for membership?
Yes but people still get in, i was in dino, lvl 60+ required but lvl 20 and 30 got in.
He means, say if there was lvl 50 required and the guy was lvl 40, he would not receiv the invite
Then just don't invite? Ok a lvl threshold is already in place. I like the idea that this should be set by the clan Duke. Clans need to grow.
User avatar
toad
Posts: 655
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:28 pm
Location: Saint-Estève,France

Re: few ideas about clan's invitations

Post by toad » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:36 am

players who havent the lvl no recieve the invite, it's same for gold, the message of lvl too low or gold too low too apeared. :D
banned permanently in forum. available in FB, in lot social network and maybe, in game
User avatar
Secular
Posts: 347
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:00 am
Location: The Sword Coast

Re: few ideas about clan's invitations

Post by Secular » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:08 pm

MadMikael wrote:I also think the gold you pay to enter a clan should be added to the clan account (doesn't it just disappear?)
It goes directly into the clan's funds. :)
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
Post Reply