meeting

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DOOMBOT

Re: no remove DR!

Post by DOOMBOT »

Yo DOOM was first to reply & DR yet slammed again. So i've trained more mods, leaders, motivated undividuals than rest. Game profited off DR never forget. Was option buy 9get 1 that twisted everything. Just started using & DOOM hated ggrrr. Nicest mute you'll ever want to merk you!

;}
joeylamcy

Re: meeting

Post by joeylamcy »

can't say if halo will come or not, coz no details at all :?
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
  • Chris_Wong(swordsman,10+,backup&storage)
osvaldo

Post by osvaldo »

Awww its king don and his knights ya crazy rascals.but whts this about us? u aint gonna get rid of us.i havent been in dr for long time but i do respect everyone in clan like some ppl ya may know blue aro,hammer,donQ,UNK and DR DOOM.now i dont hate other clans just DR buisness as sum of u know im a like able guy when im not attking u lol.DR is awesome clan after u get used to dieing but isnt tht wht clans about pvp well gtg.Osvaldo out
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Raw will never agree to wipe out any clan. Even in war.
Will meet with other leaders/ dukes but not about plans to attack a single clan.

PS Dr Doom also proposes a regular Duke meeting.

Last if u propose to wipe out DR U ARE A LOT WORSE THEN THEY ARE.

Dr are quite honourable if u are that to them too.
They are fighters/soldiers/besekers/brawlers but not backstabbers or silent assassin s like some others.
Thats why we like to fight them.

rearrow, Duke of raw
scott

Post by scott »

We need to get all DR member in one place that when we come in so. can anyone get them in one place.Or you got another idea
Baba Yaga

Post by Baba Yaga »

scott wrote:We need to get all DR member in one place that when we come in so. can anyone get them in one place.Or you got another idea
Get them in one place to do what? I'm still not sure I understand what the purpose of this meeting is.
BY

Baba Yaga (The Original)
scott

Post by scott »

We need to destroyed DR if you agree to help.We might not destroyed DR
King don

Post by King don »

What are you doing scott the knight's doesn't kill players!
King don

Post by King don »

Sorry everyone about scott so can you forgive him?
davidjett

Post by davidjett »

You do realize that this is just a game right? Everyone that does die ends up respawning. You can't really "destroy" any particular group by attacking the clans members. Sounds to me like you are sticking your finger in a hornets nest just to see if you can avoid getting stung. Last thing you want kid is to be permanently marked in this game by a clan, especially a clan with high level players like DR. But, as I said, this is just a game so if you want to try defeat a few DR players, have at it! That's the game but retaliation is also part of the game.

As for myself, I'll keeping runnng and logging because well.. That's just how I play the game. Besides, I'm a friend to all and a hater of none. Unless you smack me in the face, call me Sally, and tell me I smell of bluefin tuna, then we have an issue. :D
David

Forgotten Tales ID - davidjett1

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." C.S. Lewis