Against declanning

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

rearrow

Against declanning

Post by rearrow »

Lately I heara lot of people, including mods andGandalf,advice declanning if u get killed.
I DONOT AGREE.
But first.if getting killed ruins urgame for u do what u want. Just don't expect to be let back in certain clans

I am dukeof raw an in our clan we don't accept new members very easy. Its not about PvP, not about being the biggest. We are a group of people of different ages, nationalities, backgrounds, races,cultures who like to game, chat and joke together. We support and advice each other on manyreal life issues wwhich can be very serious.
These have included school problems, divorce, work problems, deaths of close family and other things.
Just being a listening ear can help a lot.
I'm a dutch guy living in Thailand with no English (or dutch) speakers for a100km. I love the time I chat and have fun on ft. And in my clan there are a few I feel I could discuss serious matters with if I need. That's a good feeling.

So if I hear clans are for PvP only I get angry.
Honestly there might be better games around but the players here include many real nice people.
Its the people who make ft fun. And in raw we are like family. You don't abandon your family if things are difficult. So if in raw u don't declan easy.

PS there are a few reasons u can declan in raw for and still come back later.
But it has to be cleared with the duke or a lord.
blitzcraig

Re: Against declanning

Post by blitzcraig »

I really like this... it sounds like raw and LAW have a lot in common ;)

Kudos to your clan for making it more than just PvP
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏