HATE SPAWN TAKERS

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

godofwar10

HATE SPAWN TAKERS

Post by godofwar10 »

i was just in clan map when 007 comes and take the dragon spawn and put it near his tower so that i could not kill it not fair :oops:
naomi

Re: HATE SPAWN TAKERS

Post by naomi »

he called it strategy ^_^
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
godofwar10

Post by godofwar10 »

Lol its called unfair and if i do it to others,others will say "i will report you for that" and i am even the first one who will report :D
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

Ok here is the down LOW. U are L 112. The dragon will eat u alive.. why should a L 525. Tank for u, do all the hard work, while u get a lucky shot and then u get the drop. Fair? I don't think so.... If u could tank on your own there would be no prob. Then is is an equal match......This is what OO7 DOES. He doesn't take the dragons in fact he brings most of the dragons to the other qualified players in a fair battle for the drop ONly when he is faced with an adversary that woulf killl him (like jony) or a low lvl that seeks to get a cheal drop will he pull the dragon to himself. If you want a greater share of drops then wok your butt off to lv up. Set your DEX to 110. And then give it your best.
godofwar10

Post by godofwar10 »

Lol look a smart kid.....you even tell someone to tank :D and depends on there mana also you called that lucky.......i dont even get drops only xp
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

godofwar10 wrote:Lol look a smart kid.....you even tell someone to tank :D and depends on there mana also you called that lucky.......i dont even get drops only xp
Excuse me, I don't tell anyon to tank.... BTW at L 112 there is a lot better way to get xp than dragons. My previous posting stands.
godofwar10

Post by godofwar10 »

But still its worth to try maybe more xp and maybe drops......you thinking or what???
Timothy's

Demon killer

Post by Timothy's »

I hate Spawn takers to I'm demon on the game LvL 23 what are you on the game and what LvL are you :D
whats up