Cant repair clan building

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

darkclub

Cant repair clan building

Post by darkclub »

Earlier today GRIM started attacking one of HI-Ts towers a lvl 1100 tower from the safety of there castle of course i was repairing every hour or so, but then clan ROT built 2 lvl 10 towers so close that i couldn't go between them to get close enough to repair. And I couldnt go around because GRIM has castles and they also built a tower blocking it. Not only are ROTs towers blocking the repair they are also blocking a safe entrance to the clan map (1 -1)? Is this allowed? Because its rather crappy that I can't
Get to my building to make repairs OR attack the people who are attacking it.
My account's:
darkbow Archer lvl (163)
darkclub Orge lvl (26)
darkaxe Dwarf lvl (10)
darkstaff Mage lvl (5)
darksaber Swordsman lvl (10)
darkamazon Amazon lvl (10)
darkfreya Freya lvl (10)
DarkDaBow Huntress lvl (10)
starwaz Mage lvl (68)
Unit123

Re: Cant repair clan building

Post by Unit123 »

darkclub wrote:Earlier today GRIM started attacking one of HI-Ts towers a lvl 1100 tower from the safety of there castle of course i was repairing every hour or so, but then clan ROT built 2 lvl 10 towers so close that i couldn't go between them to get close enough to repair. And I couldnt go around because GRIM has castles and they also built a tower blocking it. Not only are ROTs towers blocking the repair they are also blocking a safe entrance to the clan map (1 -1)? Is this allowed? Because its rather crappy that I can't
Get to my building to make repairs OR attack the people who are attacking it.
Yes, yes it is
If not then im owed a lot of money
Contact me for any help
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

blocking repair is allowed. but not a tower on the edge of map.if thats used to block repair its illegal
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Correct, you can pretty much build anywhere you want, except close to map borders... I could not find any illegally built buildings, they must be gone already.... share whatever details you can and I'll try to look into it, or at least we can use this to improve game ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏