Link vs AD

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

PiVoRuS

Link vs AD

Post by PiVoRuS »

So, we started war bcause AD only want this war for fun
If other clan want to support, ask here
Maybe we start a worldwar lol
My account:

{PiVoRuZ} ----> lvl 240+ [Archer]
{D-day_} -----> lvl 145+ [Dwarf]
Trilix

Re: Link vs AD

Post by Trilix »

Couple of days ago AD attacked our camp twice, saying it was because of fiora helping zloy. I went to check what happened and as result I declaned fiora to keep peace. AD not happy tried to find other ways to start war... Isoril came to me and first suggested war for fun, only players v players, but as usual, AD broke they word and after this afternoon of fun they came down to our camp and attacked. War no longer for fun. No more peace talks cause some pal don't know how to keep to an agreement, so, all is null and void. Link at war with AD. dark (outlaw from raw) helped AD, but at I did not hear from rearrow or lasttry if raw is involved or not. Golden (DR) at war with AD. Zloy at war with AD. All other clans it's time to make up your minds and decide if you in or out and who are your alliances....
Trilix - archer - (the first one)
Grindix - mage - (the good one)
magix - mage - (the bad one)
Whitestar67

Post by Whitestar67 »

Trilix wrote:Couple of days ago AD attacked our camp twice, saying it was because of fiora helping zloy. I went to check what happened and as result I declaned fiora to keep peace. AD not happy tried to find other ways to start war... Isoril came to me and first suggested war for fun, only players v players, but as usual, AD broke they word and after this afternoon of fun they came down to our camp and attacked. War no longer for fun. No more peace talks cause some pal don't know how to keep to an agreement, so, all is null and void. Link at war with AD. dark (outlaw from raw) helped AD, but at I did not hear from rearrow or lasttry if raw is involved or not. Golden (DR) at war with AD. Zloy at war with AD. All other clans it's time to make up your minds and decide if you in or out and who are your alliances....
I,m just standing with stuff that drops unequipped, but since rear is hurt last will want raw at peace, but zloy problem, i'all deal with them and lco on my personal time
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Trilix wrote:Couple of days ago AD attacked our camp twice, saying it was because of fiora helping zloy. I went to check what happened and as result I declaned fiora to keep peace. AD not happy tried to find other ways to start war... Isoril came to me and first suggested war for fun, only players v players, but as usual, AD broke they word and after this afternoon of fun they came down to our camp and attacked. War no longer for fun. No more peace talks cause some pal don't know how to keep to an agreement, so, all is null and void. Link at war with AD. dark (outlaw from raw) helped AD, but at I did not hear from rearrow or lasttry if raw is involved or not. Golden (DR) at war with AD. Zloy at war with AD. All other clans it's time to make up your minds and decide if you in or out and who are your alliances....
What's great is that you twist exactly what I said. You admitted that peace probably won't even hold up for long. I agreed with you. You bring up that clans like loyl have come and gone, that links gone through various wars and are still around.

I waited and we stopped as soon as we were told fiora got the boot. I waited an hour and a half aft er being told "he'l be here soon" I never brought this up but you afked so much during our talks without even announcing it, it seemed fairly rude, as if being brushed aside. I let that slide.

After agreeing WITH EACH OTHER that odds are peace wouldn't hold for that long I then told you I'd talk it over with people. And I did. I even came to inform you instead of sending squads your way before it started.

I even said "well... might aswell kick this off with a 1v1" which you shamelessly ripped me up twice lol. I went to every extent possible to tell you this is what was happening. That that's what the decision came to. Over and above walking into your base before it started to INFORM YOU personally.

Don't twist my words, the word "war for fun" was never spoken. I did however mention that a lot of people (not just the ones in AD) are bored out of their minds with all the peace. Maybe not everyone but a lot I know are.

I'll repeat this again. I made EVERY effort to inform you PERSONALLY. If you didn't understand it entirely after half an hour of explaining it why didn't you just ask me?

Coming onto the forums to declare this kind of "They broke their word they said it was just for fun" is a bit rubbish dude. Come on mate. You knew.
Insider

Post by Insider »

I tired.Login mage Monday,AD kill me.Login archer "oh sorry no war".
Anyone in clan:AD kill me.I come,"sorry no war,he started"
F__k its my alt I play him!!!How he attack?
Thats why!
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Insiders/Inferno! wrote:I tired.Login mage Monday,AD kill me.Login archer "oh sorry no war".
Thats why!
That made 0 sense dude. Feel free to pm me or rewrite the post with a bit more detail.
Insider

Post by Insider »

Asmodeous wrote:
Insiders/Inferno! wrote:I tired.Login mage Monday,AD kill me.Login archer "oh sorry no war".
Thats why!
That made 0 sense dude. Feel free to pm me or rewrite the post with a bit more detail.
Wait a message in game :)
Fairy

Post by Fairy »

Seems that the story has more than one main plot. The subplot is: Before Fiora played as a toy in the hands of Zloy, Link has installed, very secretly, one agent into the ranks of the AD clan. The agent, Stealth1, has a very colourful character and a brilliant record. Stealth provided vital intelligence to AD clan enemies regarding its members locations.

Magix was aware of the situation and perhaps laughing in his sleeves at our apparent naivety. After the removal of Stealth1 aka blackdude, our intelligence department unearthed some very unfriendly motives of Link clan, headed by Magix himself. Everything was in the daylight, crystal clear, naked as the human form in its infancy...now we must fight for our survival in the world of Forgotten Tales. We don't want to be a forgotten tale as many have been.... :)

Have a nice day.
Insider

Post by Insider »

Fiora played as toy?Whaat?

Each my member do what he/she want.I no say "come and help" ;)

Fiora do what she wants :)
Fairy

Post by Fairy »

Insiders/Inferno! wrote:Fiora played as toy?Whaat?

Each my member do what he/she want.I no say "come and help" ;)

Fiora do what she wants :)
You apparently misunderstood the message. :) Never mind, I was talking about the time when she was Linky, not zloy. :D