level clan playing field

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

rearrow

Re: level clan playing field

Post by rearrow »

no4 lol.

theze are the queztions i asked in the lv1500 castles topic too. still want an answer to it.

basicly im trying 2 things.

1) trying to find out about the link castles. maybe get a solution. this i do in the 1500 castle topic.

2) dealing with suddenly invulnarable towers because of the 10* muliplication of hp.
if the link towers hadnt been restored.it wiuld still be valid sunce the many 1000+ towers around are also practicaly indistructable.
I started this topic because of this.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

For reference. Those 1500 castles have roughly 374750 str. About 15ish thousand dex (if theres still a dex score) and 1,365,000,000hp (including this x10 hp thing)
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

dex=0 now for all castles. they cant jump away anymore

now look at arm and how high an archer needs to be to do 1hp of dmg. ;)
Last edited by rearrow on Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Lol castle jumps.
uPgradE

Post by uPgradE »

¤what is links response?
..not duke, but link clan in general?..
Im sure they are thrilled.. but how many members remain from the link war?

¤Where you at blue aro? ;)
Cage = LVL 2200 Archer
cestes = LVL 122 Mage
SYSTEM = LVL 20 MAGE (LIFE IN PRISON!) :twisted: :lol:
[HAPP]YHALLOWEEN = LVL 31 Archer 🎃
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I'm not knowledgeable enough of the details to respond here in depth to the main reason for this thread... however I do have something to add... before changes, a building which took thousands of hours to build could be destroyed by a single player in a night... we need to get better than that - the increased hp is a huge step there... before previous changes, a single player could build massive fortresses in a matter of minutes :(

ideally, clan buildings will be built and destroyed only through clan teamwork with many players being involved
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

blitzcraig wrote:I'm not knowledgeable enough of the details to respond here in depth to the main reason for this thread... however I do have something to add... before changes, a building which took thousands of hours to build could be destroyed by a single player in a night... we need to get better than that - the increased hp is a huge step there... before previous changes, a single player could build massive fortresses in a matter of minutes :(

ideally, clan buildings will be built and destroyed only through clan teamwork with many players being involved
This is the problem with effectively unlimited levels. Its not going to change. itl be waiting on the fact of "whol hit the next level to be unstoppable on 10x hp buildings?"

Your right we do need to be better than this. However several things at the moment that are needing to be sorted through is showing that currently we arent.

You make the buildings too hard to destroy then no one will try. You make them too easy to make then buildings are expendable and dont matter. Its not so much that the building hp before was bad. Its just newer things are needed.

If you have kik blitz shoot me a pm with it. Ive a few ideas.
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

This all the reason DOOMSDAY rides solo. Clans are to much hassle. Cant be on 24/7. DR/Link war took wind outta my sails. Was fun though. Not ever being able to build because DOOM also a detractor for passion in being part of community.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

oh, and as part of the "solution" please don't overlook that siege weapon damage was drastically increased... ideally buildings would be destroyed by sieges in about the same amount of time as built by players.... encourage true teamwork in clans ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

yes but currently the new 2000 hitting sieges would dtill need a month to reduce these castles. if u make them a lot stronger. they kill new ones too fast.

Its just not reasonable to have l1000+ castles with new building system anymore.

ps i originally wanted to suggest to remove all 'bought' castles. but was afraid and dont know if logs are kept that long.